The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
4.9
Based on 217 reviews
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
I was very impressed with the professionalism of this clinic. I was so nervous but was soon put at ease by the staff here and my treatment looks great!
Fantastic... as always. Attentive staff, professional and efficient. Excellent service and wonderful aftercare!
Excellent So pleased to have had my treatment today Thank you 💯%
Fantastic service as always. Thrilled with my results, always feel very safe and well looked after.
I recommend 100%. I was very well attended by Dr. Raquel and Emy. The wonderful result.
I recently visited your clinic , I have previously had treatments before and always impressed by how I nice are all the staff working there and how clean it is. I was treated by Dr. Janine who was so lovely and made me feel at ease during the consultation. I can honestly say she is the best practitioner and great professional! Cannot wait for my next consultation at your clinic!!
This was my first trip to Academy Clinic and I have to say I was very impressed with my experience. I have been having botox and fillers for several years now at a handful of different clinics and found the Dr teaching to be extremely knowledgeable and professional and I felt very comfortable and confident in both her and the GP she was teaching's hands. Overall I'm very happy with my lips and forehead and will be def returning. Also, great value for money too. I thoroughly recommend this clinic.
Lorraine and trainee Tracey were extremely professional. I'm happy with results of my Botox. might need a top up however waiting for 4 weeks period to book review. Either way will definitely come again for Botox, book other treatments and recommend your clinic to all my friends. Many thanks .
Love the doctors and the rest of the staff! Making you feel comfortable before every treatment and answer all your question! My favourite and only choice!!
Absolutely amazing! So professional, so perfect. Highly recommended. E
I am very satisfied with the result! Would go back again!
Easy to find, very welcoming and clinically clean. Wonderful friendly staff made we feel comfortable , 100% professional, explained procedures thoroughly- totally recommend. Thank you - i am a very happy bunny 👍👍👍👍
Really happy with my visit.
Felt very comfortable during my Botox treatment, & the staff was lovely.
Amazing staff well looked after was given very professional advice before and after care ..i had skin boost treatment ..great treatment
Well organised, with brilliant communication prior to my appointment. Both mentor and my injector were fantastic, and explained everything and carried out my treatment with care and attention.
Brilliant clinic with amazing Drs ,, Dr Emily is the best!! Very smart and considerate as well as professional at all times,, So talented,, She made me come out of the clinic feeling like a new woman and two weeks later now the fillers have settled I could not be happier,, From the moment you enter the clinic and are greeted by Sophie or whoever is on you are made to feel so relaxed Great clinic Highly recommend it...
Excellent service always get amazing results!
Excellent, Jo explained everything to me in great detail. Procedure fine and very professional. Will return
Excellent and professional service
Hi Parmis!! Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic and that you're very happy with the treatments you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon!
The Academy Clinic is rated 4.9 based on 217 reviews