Harlequins Online Store Reviews

Unit 32 Wornal Park
Worminghall
Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Harlequins Online Store made you happy
An error on the website said the items I was buying were for 3-6 months. when they arrived they were for 3-6 years... I have been told I must PAY to return the items and "as a gesture of goodwill gesture from the club" they will send out a new purchase free of charge.... THIS STILL LEAVES ME OUT OF POCKET! Added to this I was told to call to arrange the swap, but given no phone number. When I did get it, it rang until answerphone. Thanks Harlequins "Customer Support" for nothing!
Still haven't received order. Oit of stock item sold to me.
My original order wasn't ready after 8 weeks but I had to contact Harlequins to see where it was. The email responses were always more than 48 hours which is the Quins SLA. Finally I phoned and got the response that items were no longer available so that was holding my order up. I then asked for the non-avalaible items to be removed and the order fulfilled. This was done. A week later my order arrived with incorrect items in it. Which I duly returned based on the returns sheet provided. I then spent another month with no responses from Quins responding to the issue of incorrect goods. I finally got this resolved. I am massively disappointed with the customer service. Mistakes happen but the resolution and lack of ownership were shocking.
this would be the worst on line purchase that i have had to deal with. The communication was poor with weeks delaying in replying to e-mails. Phone numbers i was given to call when to a cricket club ( who gratefully transferred me), left a message and didnt get a reply, when to leave another message and got cut off. i did however get my items some months later. wasnt impressed.
Zero stars really as I placed on order for some baby products as friends are massive Quins fans and paid extra for next day delivery and I have not received the products yet.
Unable to buy anything online from my iPad had to call direct, the shop could not process my card over the phone and passed me to your online sales who completed the transaction
Order was for my husband's birthday. Did Express delivery so it would definitely arrive in time. Courier didn't wait despite the fact that I was in the house. Order numbers on delivery ticket don't work/correspond. No way of contacting DHL or Quins Customer Service over the weekend to try and sort out delivery. Birthday now been and gone... No present...
My order didn't arrive yet, and I chose the most expensive delivery option available. Not recommendable.
Excellent products and very good service
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review and are happy to hear you had a pleasant transaction. Kind regards,
Unfortunately it was a poor service - having ordered the full kit on 19 November I had to chase 2 weeks later as hadn't heard anything. Was then promised a phone call in 24hrs which never happened. So chased again and was asked if I could call them, at which point I mentioned that it was probably their duty to call me. Finally informed on 12 Dec that the socks were out of stock. Am told kit is due to arrive (minus socks) in coming days but it will be one month since purchase. Not good.
Harlequins have sent me a link to review my recent purchases. I would love too but 3 weeks after ordering I am still waiting for them to arrive - this is totally in xcrotabke. I have phoned & left a message asking someone to call me back - let's hope they do. In comparison I ordered a Liverpool shirt from there official shop, sent straight to my nephew in Korea & it arrived within a week.
Very disappointed in the size , Iam a medium in everything but I could hardly get the top on it was more like a players jersey but there was no notes on description saying this .
Terrible service ordered on 24.11.15 didn't receive until 4.12.15 and then 1 item was the wrong size. No reply to my email didn't make me happy either. Come on Quins I think fans who spend a lot of money on your kit deserve better service than this
System crashed four times before order taken and I was then contacted to say order was duplicated. When order arrived it was wrong and frankly I couldn't be bothered to get involved with returning / exchanging stuff. Charity shop now has Harlequins display.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review and will take on board your comments and will look into this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Kind Regards, Harlequins Online Shop
Harlequins Online Store is rated 4.45 based on 314 reviews