Happy Hot Tubs Reviews

9AM

Tell us how Happy Hot Tubs made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Brilliant service from start to finish. We look forward to a long and happy relationship with our hot tub and the amazing people at Happy Hot Tubs especially Tansy Speed from Hillier John Browns Garden Centre, Three Legged Cross. From our first viewing we were impressed with Tansy’s knowledge about your range of tubs. She guided us with what we were looking for and explained everything so clearly, staying in touch regularly and asking if we had any questions along the way. We actually discovered the hot tub wasn’t as expensive as we first imagined and payment plans were an option if you wanted. The delivery was made to look so easy with a confident lift over a neighbours fence. Set up was done so speedily and the tub explained to us in detail about use and looking after it for the future. I felt I could ask anytime for this to be repeated or ring if I had any questions. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone interested in purchasing a hot tub to come directly to Tansy. Thank you"
Are you Happy Hot Tubs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fantastic Service from start to finish. Peter in sales ran through all the different options, and advising on next steps, keeping me in the loop the whole way. On the day of the delivery, the team were very professional and helped show me every aspect of the hot tub features. very pleased."
"Michael was very helpfull in explaining the benefits of owning a hot tub .we have now had the tub for a few weeks and find it very enjoyable"
"Been using Happy Hot Tubs for a few years now for my pool supplies. Convenient, not to far for me to travel to. Always have what I need for pool maintenance and more. Reasonably priced items."
"I buy my hot tub accessories from The Happy Hot Tubs store at John Browns; the shop is well stocked the service very friendly and super helpful to someone like me who needs a lot of hand-holding as to the best products to use"
"Lots of help and information from Michael in happy hot tubs Botley. So looking forward to getting in when reaches temperature. Many thanks for excellent service. Highly recommend."
"Would normally go into shop in Fareham to buy products were i brought my hot tub but on this occasion i rang to order and spoke to a very pleasant lady called Katrina ,very bubbly like my hot tub and extremely helpful which is hard to come by these days ,the lady couldn't do enough for me ,i will certainly ring again and visit because there show room is amazing"
"Would normally go in to buy products as the shop in Fareham is local to me were i purchased my hot tub, on this occasion i rang ,spoke to very pleasant lady called Katrina , very well spoken and clear which is hard to come by these days ,she was very bubbly and helpfull and couldn't do enough for me like my hot tub ,will definitely ring again and visit as there showroom is amazing ,highly recommend it Martin Williams"
"The staff were so friendly and very helpful, they will be our choice for chemicals, for the future of our 5 people tub, thanks again."
"Looked after from start to finish. Peter was very knowledgeable and able to advice on what size of hot tub would be best for our family and which one would suit our budget. Came out to make sure we had a big enough gap between our house and next door to get the hot tub into our garden. Every member of staff I spoke to o the phone was helpful (and sounded happy). Delivery was on time and the guys were lovely. We are really happy with our new purchase!"
"Really helpful assistant. Explained everything. Very pleased with it.looking forward to plenty of soaks."
"Really good personal help with everything. Clear explanation and excellent service. Would recommend to anyone. First class."
"From the moment we decided to purchase a hot tub from Happy Hot tubs in Botley, we were impressed with the service we received. Mike was willing to answer any questions we had, and his advice and guidance on product was very reassuring. We had to prepare the base where the product was going, and Mike helped us to obtain a builder, able to do this work for us. At no time were we put under any pressure to complete a sale, and Mike and his team were very patient and willing to wait for us to sort out the groundwork. The fitters were also extremely efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable, in their instruction. First class service, first class product. Strongly recommend if you're looking for a hot tub you look here first."
"Excellent service and good advice. You can't go wrong with these people."
"From start to finish Mike and the team at Botley and Fareham have been a pleasure to deal with. After a little to and fro we settled on a 2019 Flair but owing to a change of circumstances we had to pull out of the deal. Professional as always Mike was happy to put together a deal on a very well presented used Flair. The install wasn’t easy, the house doesn’t have sufficient clearance down either side to admit a tub but a helpful neighbor agreed to let us access the rear of our garden via theirs. Cue Ed and Krum, with their help and enthusiasm a tricky delivery went without a hitch. In our enthusiasm to get in the tub ASAP and not have to wait for the water to get up to temperature we filled the tub with water from the hot tap (certainly beats waiting approximately 24 hours for the tub to come up to temperature) The tub is fantastic, the music and lighting really add to the sense of occasion and it feels a real treat to climb into and unwind in it after a crummy day at work. All in all I’d readily recommend Happy Hot tubs to anyone thinking of taking the plunge!"
"Visited both Happy Hot Tubs in Botley and Stansted garden centre, found staff very informative, helpful and friendly. Showrooms offer a variety of Hot Tubs for new purchases and a variety of chemicals to keep your tub in top condition. Thank you"
"Ordered a replacement cover for our hotspot relay hot tub. Excellent service, quality genuine cover, ordered late on Wednesday, delivered as promised on Friday. Well done happy hot tubs. A very satisfied customer."
"Hot tub was delivered yesterday on time and the 2 lads that installed it were very good & very helpful would recommend happyhottubs to anyone"
"good products and swift delivery"
Happy Hot Tubs is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews