Happy Little Soles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles

About Happy Little Soles: Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face."
"I love pediped and livid and Luca shoes"
"Wonderful service and gorgeous shoes!"
"Quick and helpful"
"Great shoes and selection. Fast service. Used Happy Little Soles a few times and always recommend to others! Just wish you did adult shoes!"
"Swift and helpful service as ever from HLS!"
"Always great service"
"Great products, quick delivery & brilliant communication when I kept emailing checking an out of stock item. Thank you team. Will shop again xx"
"Great costumer service, love the rewards scheme. Kids love their barefoot shoes."
"Clear and easy instructions on how to measure and get the right size for my little one. Fantastic selection of barefoot shoes and fast delivery!"
"Reçu rapidement, le seul point négatif pour moi c'est le prix qui était plus élevé que le prix vu sur le site de la marque, et les frais de port élevé."
"Really prompt delivery. Arrived the next day."
"Great service! Quick delivery and refund on the wrong size shoes"
"Quick delivery and easy to return shoes if they don't fit."
"After searching tirelessly for a pair of sandals for my 18-month-old son's very wide little feat with NO luck anywhere on the high street or online I finally came across Happy little soles who advised that Livie and Luca come up very wide. I was doubtful after trying so many different brands but I was over the moon to find they actually fit my son with a little bit of give!! I shall be ordering all my sons shoes from here from now on."
"I like that they have so many brands you can choose from and they still bring new ones :) The international postage cost is a bit expensive so MY ADVICE: I am trying to buy more pairs of shoes at once. And last "sort of advice" next time I will rather sell shoes that do not fit instead of returning them back- because again postage was pretty expensive."
"Bobux perfets. International shipping tracked, it was all very good. I will buy other times."
"Delivery was fast and half the price I would have paid going direct to manufacturer. Also the shoes were cheaper and I could use my points, very pleased! Oh and both of my boys love their new shoes-everybody’s happy!"
"Always hugely helpful staff"
"Beautiful sandals but they too big for my little one. Easy to return. Unfortunately paying for delivery again (and not being sure if they will fit) has put me off ordering another pair."
"Good shopping experience."