Happy Little Soles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles

About Happy Little Soles: Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face."
"Shoes I ordered are lovely and the delivery and returns of a pair I ordered as I wasn’t sure what style to choose was smooth and quick."
"Great products fast delivery highly recommended"
"Great service, great products, happy little soles for my children :)"
"Lovely shoes and great quality. Perfect service as always ."
"Only took a week to receive shoes in the US."
"Lovely shoes"
"Super service!"
"Excellent prompt delivery."
"Super fast and excellent service! The shoes are always good!"
"We have now ordered several pairs of shoes from Happy Little Soles. Service has been easy and quick."
"Great service."
"Amazing customer service."
"Great shoes, with really comprehensive online help with sizing. I'm particularly grateful for the inner sole measurements given for all of the shoes, which makes buying online so much easier. Also very helpful customer service."
"Nice quick service. Shoes fit well, so no need to return, but could see there was a return slip with prepaid envelope if needed."
"Fantastic service and fantastic shoes - everyone comments on how comfortable and beautiful they look on my toddler. Thank you!"
"Disappointed in supposedly barefoot company selling barefoot shoes. To have then arrive with arch supports for my toddler! So sent them back"
Hello, I am so sorry you have been disappointed in your shoes. I will have a look at these shoes as we do follow barefoot criteria in all of our stock choices. We are aware that the brand you chose is not one of our most barefoot brands but does offer some pretty options for narrower feet as you say. In future if you wish to ensure that you only get options that strictly meet all of the barefoot criteria you can use our 'Most Barefoot' filter. This will be on the left hand side of any search criteria. Alternatively please do contact our customer service team who will be happy to help you choose something more suitable next time.
"Great shoes and delivery"
"Always very quick response and good service."
"Quick to post, always get the correct items. Thanks"
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.94 based on 127 reviews