Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Romana Pilarova
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Amanda Forde
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Joanna Poulton
I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
A great pair of wellies. My son adores them and I know they are good for his growing little feet.
Wonderful shop with a beautiful selection! Whenever my children need shoes, this is where I come.
After experiencing a problem with the Amazon Pay payment option offered by HLS, I called and the issue was quickly resolved by customer services.
Great shoes!
Their range is really good and the follow up service is fabulous
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Really excellent customer service and fantastic products. Highly recommend.
Vety good servis, perfect shoes
It has been more than a month that I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and I still haven't received them.
Can you please assist me with that?

Zoe Lousidou
Great quality products with fast shipping
I am so happy I found your shop. I was really struggling to find shoes for my little boy, who has wide feet and high instep. The choice you have is great and the product description very helpful. I also like your website which makes it so easy to find the right shoes. Thank you
Fab choice of shoes, extremely helpful and prompt service both before and after purchase
The shoes arrived promptly and appreciated they were packed in eco conscious packaging.
Very quick delivery and good range of products.
I'm delighted with the shoes I bought my son. These are the second pair I've bought from Happy Little Soles and they're brilliant, quick delivery! The shoes are super flexible so he can move around no problem even with lots of extra growing room. The shoes are really cute as well! Would highly recommend to anyone!
Amazing customer service.
My son is nearly six, and from age 2 I've bought all of his shoes through Happy Little Soles. I can't recommend it highly enough: brilliant customer service, but above all a knowledge and understanding of the importance of healthy foot development, and enabling this through a wide and really good range of brands & prices. Thank you!
I adore the range and choice of beautiful shoes and since Covid has stopped me being able to go to a shop to buy my children's shoes I have bought all of my kid's shoes from here. The online measuring tool was a godsend and I now don't think I will buy their shoes from anywhere else. Its so great knowing that can look good, be comfortable and their feet will be well looked after.
My 2 YO Daughters camper boots are a perfect fit thanks to your foot measure, unfortunately my shoes were two narrow but were easy to return and I was fully refunded. Highly recommend.
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Totally delighted with my vivobarefoot shoes. Your pricing is great, very reasonable delivery charge too. Thanks very much
Order arrived on time and the wider fitting wellies fit my chunky boy perfectly!
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.89 based on 2,379 reviews