Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Really pleased with our purchases from HLS as usual. Service was swift and Thank you!
Posted 22 minutes ago
Easy, fast and fun! No problem shipping to the US. Thank you so much.
Always great service, good variaty of barefoot shoes (I'd love to see more, though! Like groundies, belenka.. please! ;)), fair prices, free and hassle free returns, customer service proved very helpful on several occasions. What's not to like?
Fabulous vegan and eco-friendly shoes, wish I had my own pair now! The kids love them, the packaging was great, no plastic, and great delivery.
As always the service was excellent and shipping was quick. Love my new shoes!!!
Great service.
Amazing service as always. We have returned to Happy Little Soles as I had been put off having to order and re order but it’s worth it, finally some shoes that fit and are comfortable for my daughter. Love the new brown paper packaging and free returns label. Makes it easier when you have to order multiple pairs to get the correct size.
Please could we have more images of the shoes. Some styles only have one image.
great quality shoes and quick delivery
Excellent service
Good communication, fast delivery and lovely packaging and presentation on arrival.
Very good costumer service. I wanted more details on the width of the pair of shoes I was interested in. They where very responsive and took the time to get the information I requested. Delivery was extremely fast and efficient.
Verry good service, fast shipment, really nice and fast responds from customer service. Although doesn't received the order yet, after 18 days, but it's post's problem. Hope GLS will be better and faster ☺️
Shipment to Slovenia.
Love your shoes and your website is so easy to choose from. Found my favourite new brand of shoes for my son, Paer Krane on your website.
Havnt recived it yet
Service is always great, with quick delivery and excellent shoes. Highly recommended.
This is the first time I have ordered from Happy Little Soles and it definitely won’t be that last time. My children’s shoes came quickly and customer service was brilliant.
I’m very pleased.
Great service, always fast shipping and excellent loyalty program!
Received quickly
Arrived promptly in environmentally friendly packaging
Excellent service and communication.
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.90 based on 1,285 reviews