Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Good quality products, always very helpful.
Really fantastic customer service. My daughter’s shoes started falling apart within a month of purchasing them so I got in touch with the team and a quick replacement was provided without any trouble at all. Thanks HLS!
Always quick to deliver and brilliant service. Very impressed every time I order
I have been purchasing my kids shoes here for years and I am delighted that they are now providing barefoot shoes for adults. The loyalty points system is great. Thank you Happy Little Soles xx
Always great service and products. The sizing information is very helpful and I feel I can trust their recommendations. I buy most of my children's shoes there now.
This is a fantastic retailer with great customer communication. I will definitely be using them again in the near future
I love this company. Great products, great customer service, great loyalty scheme.
I’ve been purchasing barefoot shoes from happy little soles for over nine years for both my little ones, they are my go to for choice and service. I couldn’t recommend them enough for kids shoes. I’m hoping the barefoot manufacturers will catch up and realise that we (the customer) are onboard, but the choice for my 9 1/2 year old girl (size 4uk) has diminished greatly. She doesn’t want to wear the limited choice for adult women barefoot, let alone the same ones her mum wears! Nor can I fork out £75+ for shoes she’ll grow out of in no time. Please start catering for the preteen and teenage child. We’ve been on a journey with you through the fledgling years of barefoot shoes and it feels like we are being abandoned just when our kids feet are doing their next major development and growth leap. Happy little soles can only provide what the manufacturers are making, so to them, please start filling this gap!
The service is excellent, I always ring them for an advice before buying and they kindly advice me on the best option. We also got an issue with a pair of shoes and the refund was easy and simple.
Very fast! It’s been delivered in a week and I live overseas! Great service!!!
Wonderful service from Happy little soles.
Love the selection of shoes HLS have. We love barefoot shoes for our kiddies growing feet. All shoes arrived promptly and communication was good
Very helpful, great choice and free returns. I love the reward points!
I'm very happy I found about you. The shoes I bought are lovely, the order was sent very quickly. I highly recomand you ❤
My daughter loves her shoes!! We love them too!
Normally the shipment arrives very quickly, this time there was a short delay but we’re all human and the communication was good so actually nothing bad to say. However, the boxes of the shoes tend to be damaged a bit when they arrive, so far the shoes inside are ok so not a big problem for me. Everything else is great :)
Good service, no issues.
Brilliant service and excellent quality shoes, would definitely recommend.
Really, even unexpectedly fast service.
I love this company. Really easy to order. Gives information about the shoes that no other website does (good for high insteps extra wide etc) I always order my sons shoes from here and they've always been fab. No problems at all. Shoe shopping can be stressful as my son has extra wide feet and loves barefoot shoes. I'd be lost without happy little soles! Thanks guys
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.92 based on 1,062 reviews