Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Lovely little shoes for my little one. Love that they will fit him for more than just one season
Brilliant service, I have ordered and returned so many shoes before finding the perfect pair and the process was so simple and straightforward. Would really recommend
Amazing quality shoes and service. Ordered two pairs so could see which style best suited my son. Easy return and refund and delighted with pair we have kept. Smart and comfortable and people say how nice they are. Same with my daughter’s we got in July.
Your boots are loved by my granddaughter,who is 3...This is her third pair.. Excellent service..will return
Great service as usual from HLS!
I ordered a couple of pairs of shoes to try and was really pleased to be able to send back the unsuitable ones without being charged.
I am so happy with my Tikki Soul sandals they are perfect! And they arrived in lightning time all the way to New Zealand. Thank you very much! :)
Great selection and great service as always
Great service, great packaging, lovely shoes.
I recently bought some Moccis as I was looking for a barefoot slipper that was warm and they're great, they took a little getting used too but now I live in them.
Excellent service and communication- fast delivery and refund for the pair that didn't fit. Can't fault you!!
One of the best companies I’ve ever ordered from. Fantastic support in shoe choice, quick delivery and excellent customer service.
Happy Little Soles has top class customer service, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
The delivery to Russia was very quick! Thank you!
Great service. Quick shipping.
Our go to for children’s shoes. The offering and service are second to none. Love this little store.
Great shop, fantastic shoes, free returns everything you can ask for!
Fast delivery, good price, good stock and great quality shoes.
Fantastic service. My go to shop for bearfoot friendly shoes.
Efficient, friendly service. Website simple to use. Rather like being in a shoe shop and being able to try on shoes. Free returns label without the palava of downloading and printing also makes shopping more attractive.
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.90 based on 3,093 reviews