Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 28th July 2022
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 14th July 2022
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 14th June 2022
Victoria Newson
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 3rd June 2022
I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Prompt delivery
The service is wonderful. I liked the sandals very much. Thank you! Will definitely buy from this shop again!
As always HLS have been brilliant from start to finish! So easy to find the right size with my sons foot measurements and we swiftly took delivery of his new school shoes and PE trainers. He loves them, we couldn’t be happier and I wouldn’t buy his shoes anywhere else! 5* for sure
Easy return made. I appreciate the paper packaging.
Super speedy delivery and the best range of barefoot shoes in the UK
I am so pleased I stumbled across you. Fantastic range of shoes and brilliant service. Thank you
Quick and efficient service.
Always a faultless service. Thanks again HLS.
Always prompt delivery and knowledgeable and helpful staff. Thank you
Nothing to add here
Service is great, however I ordered a pair of Froddo’s with Velcro for my high instep son and while they’re wearable, they barely close and don’t look nice. The description says they’re good for high insteps but they’re not.
Very good company
The only place we could find vegan and foot healthy shoes for our toddler. The sandals arrived the next day and we constantly get people complementing them.
Well made and good quality.
Flawless service and amazingly helpful team. Thank you for doing what you do!
Brilliant service as always. I would recommend this company 100%
Thank you for making the whole buying and returning process so easy! We come back every time to buy our kids shoes.
Helpful staff, amazing products
Always top service from people at Happy Little Soles! They have so much information and guidance to help with purchasing online for children and their growing feet. Also amazing they cater for adults. Whole family can be kitted out in Barefoot easily as they have done all the research from suppliers that are not easily accessible to general public.
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 28th July 2022
Quick delivery , good quality products
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.9 based on 3,542 reviews