Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Great shop and super helpful customer service.
Often buy footwear here, especially for my son. Always good service. And nice bonus system. Had a needed discount on my last purchase
Fantastic service by phone, exchange arrived quickly. I’ve recommended your service to lots of friends - the measurements on the site make it perfect for ordering school shoes!
Your sizing information was great and the shoes fit perfectly. I love the fact that I find shoes I like and buy them off your site because I am much more confident with the way you size everything. You have also been great at replying to emails with useful and warm advice. I don't feel the same way ordering shoes online from other companies.
Great shoes, great service thank you
Great service as always.
Excellent service and products. Thank you so much!
Very happy with service
Very good choice and easy return which is invaluable.
Great service. Great price. You had stock when vivo didn’t. Super happy. Thanks.
Very good customer service speedy delivery and lovely packaging. Website is full of helpful advice and great reviews with everything you need to know before you purchase.
Always quick and reliable to deliver, and products great quality.
Very charming boots, and seem sturdy. My sister’s son also had them, and she thought they weren’t very hard wearing, but I think for normal use they are excellent.
Efficient and totally did the right thing. We had school shoes that had pulled out, same place, both shoes, within 3 months. Shoes were creditted, replaced, postage refunded and posted out within 48 hours. Fantastic service, thank you
Wonderful quality shoes
great service!
Really beautiful quality shoes and an accurate description. They do seem to be made for very slim feet though so may not be great for wider than average feet.
Brilliant service as always
Service was good. Product arrived on time. Thank you.
I buy all the shoes for my 3 children from Happy Little Soles, and am always very pleased with their service and the quality of their shoes. The most useful thing for me is the inside measurement of each shoe, along with the fitting guides on the website. One very happy customer!
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.90 based on 1,737 reviews