Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Boots received in good time, packaged adequately. Good customer service.
Purchase was quick and easy. We got them delivered to family in the UK and then hubby collected while he was there. We will hopefully be able to do the same next time we need a pair. If not, we will have to check out international shipping costs.
Always good quality, fair prices!
Good price, friendly service, user friendly website.
Excellent service, quick and friendly
Such great service. Quick delivery and great customer care. Your reward points are a great offer too!
Great service as ever thank you x
Great customer service, delivery was speedy as well.
Perfect purchase, and quick refunds when I've ordered the wrong size. Couldn't ask for more...
As always : Excellent and prompt service from the happy little soles team . They could not have been more helpful when there was problem and solved everything immediately .
Really quick service - very happy, thank you
Very fast delivery. Boots as specified on website. Very good product information on website especially width fittings, and true sizing. Thumbs up. Will order again.
Really useful guides and information about how to fit. Great barefoot shoe collection.
Received the shoes quickly and well packed as always
Such helpful advice in terms of finding a good fit.
Nice shoes
I had ordered 2 pairs of boots early for my granddaughter to avoid disappointment for her birthday and to give her choice as at 4 she hadn't had 'big girls' boots before. I then realised that they were due to be sent back. I rang Chloe and explained the situation and that I needed to wait for birthday. Chloe was brilliant and asked me to send back asap. My granddaughter loves her boots and they are really comfortable for her. I've sent back other pair and received a refund. Well made boots with the comfort of the child in mind. Thank you Happy Little Soles
Best shoe selection for kids I have found and delivery was quick. We are very happy with the Bobux boots.
Very good quality,warm and toddler look.We love them :)
No problems