Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Toni Fahey
Happy Little Soles 5 star review on 27th November 2020
kkm tung
I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
Very happy with the information that comes in the website. Specially if you are ver conscious about barefoot shoes. Thanks for your job!
Lovely shoes. Great service. Ordered a few pairs to try on and sent back those that didn't fit. Very quick delivery and refund. No complaints at all.
Brilliant customer service. Fast delivery and brilliant quality products as always!
No thank you
Order arrived quickly and was well packaged.
We bought some new wellies for our son and we're really pleased with how quickly they arrived as well as how well they fit. Thank you.
Quick delivery and eco packaging
Fairly quick post considering the times we are in. Excellent service and choice of brands
In these difficult times first class service.
Lovely shoes, speedy postage, website was driving me crazy!
Customer service was great and a problem with my order was resolved very quickly.
Great selection, great barefoot type shoes, great service, great delivery. Thanks
I love happy little soles, I get all my kids shoes here. They have the best selection of kids barefoot shoes in the Uk and the service is faultless. Great site, easy to return, love it!
Super speedy delivery and returns!
It's a brilliant site! I love the they measure all shoes so with your child's measurement you can see what size they need in each brand (as it always varies depending on the brand). It is so much easier having it all in one place and the free returns is really useful to try out some shoes and return the ones you don't want. I also love the 'barefoot grade' classification too so you know which shoes are the most flexible.
An exceptionally good service from a reliable and helpful company.
Excellent service, fast delivery, well wrapped and clearly thoughtful of sustainability in the packaging. My son loves the Bogs boots!
Easy to navigate site. Returns procedure straight forward and hassle free.
Great shoes, my son loves them and he is very picky. Quick delivery, fit perfectly. I measured his feet myself using the website’s guide. I had to return a pair before I got these and that was simple too, although delivery is non refundable, makes sense I guess.
Brilliant service, fast delivery, Great shoes!
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.89 based on 2,139 reviews