Happy Little Soles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles
Read Happy Little Soles Reviews

About Happy Little Soles:

Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face.
As always great product selection and prompt delivery. Have found the measurements for the shoes on the website very accurate.
Lovely shoes. Website describes how they for very well and also hints what are most barefoot. Would 100% recommend any will buy again for myself and my other son
My go-to website when I need shoes or boots for the kids.
Great service, quick delivery. I ordered two pairs as I didn't know which size to get. The return process for the unwanted pair was easy and simple. I am loving the shoes I got.
Great range, competitive prices and great service - rewards programme good too! Buy all my children's shoes here and sometimes my own as well 😉
I am very impressed with the customer service, including the fast delivery and free returns.
Very happy with the plastic free packaging.
Lovely shoes, quick delivery. Had to make a change to my order and emailed HLS. Jade could not have been more helpful. A pleasure to deal with. Will be purchasing again. Thank you. Sheila
The service was perfect.
Great website with so much choice at a high standard. Lovely customer service and fast delivery
I received excellent support from Jade for the fit of some shoes. I cannot fault your service. I bought the Be Lenka prime shoes which I am very happy with. However, I really wish you sold the black leather ones with a black sole. The white sole on the shoes I have bought are not going to look too nice for long.
Excellent service- I was always notified and updated about where my parcel was. Shoes are very comfortable and look great, however they are sized much too big- I am usually a size EU39 so I bought a pair of these in that size but they were too big.
As always, excellent service. speedy delivery and super useful free returns. Very happy
I only buy my children’s shoes from you and always recommend you to other mums
Quick, shies are spotless and exactly as described on the website. Perfect fit.
Very easy to order from overseas, products received very fast with a good tracking.
Great shoes, great prompt returns with size issues.
Good range and speedy postage. Many thanks!
Friendly, fast and efficient