Happy Little Soles Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Happy Little Soles

About Happy Little Soles: Happy Little Soles is a family business committed to the importance of the right footwear to allow children’s feet to develop naturally. It was founded by enthusiastic barefooter Kate Harrington, with a mission to promote and make barefoot shoes available more widely.

Happy Little Soles was founded in 2010 in response to the frustration at the issues around children’s shoes available in the high street. Kate came to barefoot shoes when her younger daughter was struggling with shoes and balance and a series of chance conversations led her to Happy Little Soles and the solution to Keala's balance problems!

The more research she did, the more sense it made and the more amazed she was that these options weren’t more widely available. Years of practicing Yoga had taught her the importance of posture, alignment and the role of feet in maintaining healthy posture and good core stability. However she quickly realised that many of the exercises she had been doing were trying to put the flexibility and strength back into her feet that shoes had taken away! It was the light bulb moment! Keala stopped falling over, the family embraced barefoot shoes and Kate took on Happy Little Soles.

Happy Little Soles is committed to making the best barefoot shoes available in the UK and to offering a variety of different brands so you can be sure to find something to suit your child’s feet. We personally select every pair of shoes on our website, making sure they meet our strict criteria to be as close to barefoot as possible.

We work hard to find something to suit every stage of walking from those first steps onwards and for every situation from school shoes to snow boots. We source brands and styles to enable us to fit every possible type and shape of foot and test and measure all of the shoes ourselves to ensure the best possible fitting guidance.

Our aim is to provide the excellent customer service, unbeatable product knowledge and support necessary to enable you to choose the right brand and style for your child and to give you the information and reassurance to fit your own children’s shoes at home.

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been using this website since about 2015. As I am barefoot enthusiast and my children wear no other shoes, happy little soles is my saviour as I don't have to search the internet for days to by what I need. Their blue parcels always put smile on my children's face."
"Quick and great service from Happy Little Soles and the sizing system worked perfectly."
"Everything is good."
"Great company, placed order on line where there was lots of information about their products also service was excellent and fast delivery."
"Absolutely satisfied with your service."
"Great service, shoes arrive quickly and the free returns means you can try lots of pairs before deciding. Does seem a lot of the shoes however are feeling less and less barefoot and flexible. Brands such as pediped now seem very stiff, but then HLS have bought in new brands that do fit the bill better such as Plae. Will continue to buy all my kids shoes from this company but maybe more honest/detailed descriptions might be needed."
"Always fast and efficient service for good quality products."
"Good shop with a wide choice of barefoot products."
"Always great service & great shoes. Many thanks!"
"Once again, brilliant service and beautiful shoes! šŸ˜Š"
"Quick delivery"
"A wonderful shop for foot-conscious parents!"
"very fast delivery :-)"
"Great service every time and great selection of childrens barefoot shoes which are sometimes a nightmare to get hold of, so would be lost without Happy Little Soles, also love the reward system, all those points add up, thank you so much!"
"Excellent service and we love the shoes first class thanks!"
"The site was not working very well and it was difficult to navigate but for the rest everything was perfect. Delivery was fast, the sizing guide was very helpful and the shoes were as described. I’m very satisfied."
"Beautiful boots for my 18 month old, they're a little big currently so shes wearing thick socks but it means they will last the winter. Excellent service and I'm happy I'm protecting my little girls feet."
"The fact that you are the only barefoot shop I have come across to in here is amazing. I have purchased shoes for my little girl and planning on doing so for my baby boy too once he starts walking. I had few enquires and they had been listened to and answered to my great satisfaction. Thank you Happy Little Soles I dont have to order barefoot shoes from abroad! Good luck and keep it going!"
"Excellent service"
"Shipping to Germany was no problem."
"Thank you for the beautiful shoes! They're worth their money; great Soles for little feet!"
Happy Little Soles is rated 4.92 based on 784 reviews