Happy Kids Dental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Happy Kids Dental
Read Happy Kids Dental  Reviews
Amazing receptionist, very helpful with all my quires! Thank you Amber
(Marlybone) - Posted 1 year ago
Fantastic first time visit for my two children. There wasn’t any sign of fear or apprehension and they can’t wait for their next visit!
Great service,
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Clean, great fun for kids and a very friendly atmosphere!
It was fab and the girls loved zoi
(Chelsea) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent stuff
Everything
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Very welcoming team, dentist was sensible, friendly, competent and very attuned to our son’s needs. Dentist established the issues, gave options and her recommendation for the best treatment which appears very sensible (i was worried a private practice would push expensive treatments rather than offer the best course of action). Overall i found it a great experience and good value for the service provided. And our two kids loved it!
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
The dentist was very friendly and patient in working with my son. She took the time to explain the xrays and her recommdations. My children love it here!
Very friendly staff
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
I won’t come again , my child fall sick the day after ( from stress) haven’t seen him crying like this before . Hysterical and it was only to put camera in his mouth to see how many teeth’s are coming out . The Indian or Pakistani origin Dr was more interested in her hair, make up and clothes then being kind and patient with a child . Very disappointed
Dear Kate,
We are sorry to hear that your visit with us was not a pleasant one. We thrive for excellence in patient care and we would appreciate if you could contact us and give more details of your visit, it would help us to resolve this issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies again and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
KR,
Marta Markheva
CEO
Very helpful, informative and fantastic with children
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent communication. Kindness and compassion given to our situation.
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Great customer service. Our daughter love dr. Sarah.
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
We were really impressed by the quality of Clinical and Holistic care at Happy Kids Dentist
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Whole staff is very friendly and good with kids. Very patient and understanding
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Amber made us feel very wecome the moment we walked through the door. The Consultant, Prabhleen Anand, was incredibly nice and extremely professional. Overall the experience was friendly and reassuring and we have no doubt that we are in excellent hands.
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Very kind and reassuring to my son.
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Gradual, playful introduction to the dentist
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Lovely sensitive handling of my children
Happy Kids Dental is rated 4.85 based on 114 reviews