Happy Journey Reviews

38 Riding House Street

Categories:
Travel
Flights

How would you rate Happy Journey?

"Booked a trip to Dublin through this so called company given correct hotel group in wrong area, asked to transfer it and told no problem well call you tomorrow. No call, I called them back again was told they are all in a meeting and can't deal with the issue that will call you back in 10 to 15 mins still no call rang again and told no one there to resolve issue. Don't go near this company !!!!!!!!"
Are you Happy Journey? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Happy Journey receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Absolute shambles. I booked a holiday with this so called company for me and my wife. I was messed around from start to finish. To be honest im surprised they're still going. Would not reccommend them to my worst enemy!!"
"would never book with this company again. Elizabeth and adam their "managers" were the most rudest, patronising people i have ever come across. I was promised a price for our transfers and told this price wouldnt change, we booked our holiday for 13 people and when it came to booking the transfers they upped the price by £24 each. I was told the manager did not like to talk to customers on the phone. I was also told that they were the only peolpe to deal with any issues. It is a disgrace"
"is it me but do all these reviews sound the same? happyjourney.co.uk mentioned in all the posts...coincidence!"
Price
"I’m always happy to book a flight ticket with Happyjourney.co.uk with best fares. It was a good customer care support, which helps me to book a flight ticket easily, quick and fast."
Price
"Happyjourney.co.uk is the finest company with amazing offers to book a flight tickets compare to others. I had booked flight ticket to Bangkok, as i got excellent feed back from customer care support."
Price
"I’m always happy to book a flight ticket with Happyjourney.co.uk and they had fantastic customer service, which helps me a lot to book a flight ticket easily. It is a wonderful trip for me with my friends to make a fabulous to Auckland"
Price
"It was quick and easy booking with them. No hard sells and with all my needs and in budget. Place was in a very high standard of service. Our transfers in time and very delightful. Looking forward to book with happyjourney.co.uk again soon. Amazing time, food and service all along the trip."
Happy Journey is rated 2.88 based on 8 reviews