Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Website easy to use. Product excellent as always.
Great service.
Quality of cotton is remarkable and so pleased to have found UK website supplying it.
Goods arrived well packed within a week. No complaints.
I could find most of the items with ease apart from the silk wool vest that I have bought in the past. Delivery was quick. i was happy with the service as usual.
I ordered online and all was very efficient. The goods came the following day.
I received the underwear fairly promptly unfortunately I had to return them as they were on the small side and have requested the same underwear but in a larger size - I am still waiting for my replacement. My score would have been 'very good' if the postage was cheaper or free including the return postage.
Sorted out quickly and happy with goods but not with delivery service as not possible to collect parcel and time slot given as 9 to 5pm for redelivery
I wish I had realised that the box marked "minimal packaging" meant unboxed, especially as some of the items were intended as gifts. Perhaps you could make this clearer on your website.
Very efficient service
Very nice garments, very nice peope
The service is efficient and very quick
Your garments are expensive but satisfyingly comfortable. However, the yoga pants I received from you are far too large despite my having checked the size guide and ordered what I thought was the appropriate fit. This was disappointing.
Speedy delivery , great quality . It is a pity the website can’t search by size , all sizes always come up so you have to go into each item to see if your size is available.
Customer advice re orders and deliveries is very responsive - thank you Beth! I find the website a little frustrating as all the sizes/colours etc don't always show immediately - maybe that's a tech issue? Love the quality, loyal customer of many years!
User friendly. Could show more products (the traditional ones as well)
Thanks.I recieved items,but it's a litlle hot here in Japan. So I must wait for wearing them
You offer a prompt service
I find it strange that you do not have a paid returns system. Otherwise all good.
Product is good if not expensive
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 697 reviews