Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store

About Hanro - Official UK Store: The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

How would you rate Hanro - Official UK Store ?

"Will use again as I have used for many years. Excellent materials and workmanship. Very good service."
"Very quick service, items well packaged"
"Helpful and courteous response to my enquiry and purchase. Good follow-up, as they did as they promised and phoned me back the same day with the information I wanted. Items purchased arrived quickly and well packaged; returns were easy to arrange."
"The website is atrocious - takes ages to use and keeps dropping away. Annoying."
"Fabulous service, great product. Thank you"
"I'm always satisfied with Hanro UK store's service!"
"Well packed and quick delivery!"
"Quick, friendly and efficient telephone response to questions on hanging sizes and generally sorting out my order."
"Great quality, beautifully packaged"
"I was thrilled to see the woollen silk camisole in this season's collection and promptly ordered it in black. I have had these before in black, vanilla and claret. The quality and fit are second to none. I am a size 10/12 and the small fits like a glove. Arrived beautifully wrapped."
"Excellent service with free postage and beautiful, complimentary gift wrapping. The garments are expensive but Hanro do manage to make the experience feel suitably premium."
"Arrived quickly. Nicely packaged. I kept the items that fitted me but returned the others . I did not realise that it was not free postage so I was annoyed about that especially as I went on to order more of the items that fitted me well. That will make me think twice about future orders as most on line shopping e.g Pure, Boden, John Lewis, Joules is free. Hence only 4 stars."
"Straightforward ordering, efficient delivery and wonderful soft cotton products."
"Great quality luxury cotton lingerie. Highly recommended. True to size. Very comfortable next to skin."
"Very helpful and friendly staff."
"The whole transaction from ordering to delivery was excellent. I changed the delivery date as I would be away from home on the date given. The order was delivered on my chosen date within the hour of which I was informed."
"Beautiful quality — both the fine cotton & the fine silk top. I have been looking for these long sleeved silk ‘undervests’ for ages, as I know the Italians wear them...& they are wonderful...allow one to wear fine blouses with jackets, or fine dresses in winter without looking bulky. So pleased to have found these lovely garments...thankyou"
"Repeat buyer - everything as good as ever! We’ll be back for more."
"My very favourite underwear and have been a customer for many years. Luxurious and long lasting, the very best."
"Great product"
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.67 based on 101 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!