Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
The quality is of Hanro is exceptional and matched by the efficiency of those managing the orders via the website. Garments arrive beautifully presented - sometimes with a little free gift (not this time - but no matter). I feel lucky to have found Hanro. I now have the Woollen Lace camisole in most colours and regard them as an investment.
Item not delivered. No response to enquiry via website. Took two calls to customer services to get someone to actually do something. Still don't have purchase two weeks after ordering, but apparently on its way.
You sent me the wrong bra colour - pink, even though it said white on the invoice. I don't have time to exchange the item as I will be out of the country from Sunday. Really, Hanro, can't you do better at the price you charge?
Excellent quality and fit. Brilliant customer service and gift wrapped beautifully.
Goods arrived well packed within a week. No complaints.
I bought my first item of Hanro underwear in maybe 1994 and the items purchased in 2019 are still soft and luxurious. A quality brand.
Very impressed with quality and cut of their products. Hanro never disappoints. Everything I ordered fitted well, looks and feels very luxurious.
This is my third bra the best quality!!! This is my third bra the best quality !!!
Luxury products at great sale prices on Black Friday. Sign up to newsletter for best offers. Super service and delivery faster than other orders placed on that busy weekend.
Pleased by service and quality of products
quick, easy and professional, thank you
I have always fancied Hanro and the items from Hanro really last! Good qualities with elegant design. I think I will continue to be a loyal customer for Hanro.
I always buy 1624 cotton pants they are the most comfortable and look nice no way frumpy. They give me a luxurious feel. 5 stars definitely with thanks
Excellent communication, timely delivery and lovely products.
It was a pleasure to deal with the online site and just wish one or two items had not sold out and I do hope that there might be more widespread and further discounts in the future. As I am a loyal and long-standing customer of Hanro, I am delighted to be able to order online now.
It’s faster than I expected!
Have received my long black yoga pants which are so comfortable. The service from order to delivery was extremely efficient.
Hanro goods are AWAYS superb. The delivery company was ********useless! I know we live in the sticks, and get everyone else’s parcels.- too many east Europeans generally deliver out here, won’t take directions, usually drop goods and run. First time this has happened with Hanro goods though, and taken elsewhere!
The products are lovely, and I was pleased with the packaging. Ordering off the website was frustrating though as even though I searched with filters, the results would offer products that were out of stock. If that issue could be fixed, I'd be keener to buy online again.
My order is always processed quickly and efficiently and the order arrives within the week. The Hanro seamless range of underwear is extremely good quality, very comfortable to wear, lasts for years and still looks good.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.65 based on 648 reviews