Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store
Read Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

About Hanro - Official UK Store:

The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Thank you. very efficient and prompt service. The sizing of the woman’s nightwear is not consistent and both garments are larger than previous sizes. However the quality is excellent and next time I will order in a smaller size.
Excellent quality, stylish and comfortable.
Very nice bra and Very comfortable. I would definitely recommend it. Will purchase in another colour for sure. Definitely my favourite brand now I’ve found it.
Great product. Lovely colour.
Highly professional staff
I love Hanro products but had never ordered online before. As my card had not registered for the purchase I called from Australia. The issue was sorted out immediately by a very friendly and efficient Hanro salesperson and my package was on its way within the hour. Terrific service
Excellent..very very fast delivery
The web site is very use-friendly and pages load rapidly
Goods were delivered extremely quickly and at the specified time. I will certainly use this means of buying my lovely Hanro underwear in future.
Wonderful service! Thank you!
Responded well to my complaint - all sorted.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your message. I do apologise you haven't received a response to your email and the items you received are faulty.

We will resolve this for you as quickly as possible, please see an email from one of the HANRO customer service team.

Kind Regards
HANRO customer services
Easy to order and excellent delivery service. Absolutely delighted with the garments and will certainly be ordering again.
Excellent products, as always with Hanro. Very pleased with the service and the products. Sale prices were appreciated!
Very good website, easy to navigate, fast international delivery.
Very. Happy with service. Top comfortable and nice and soft also fits well
Fabulous quality items purchased with excellent delivery time. Thoroughly recommend.
Store is fine, and I was delighted to buy my wife four pairs of Hanro panties which she urgently needed - however I was a bit disappointed that one pair developed a small hole after being worn and washed only once - and they had not been washed with anything that could have caused the hole.
Excellent customer service, real person on the phone. Very helpful
By mistake I submitted two requests for underwear. I replied to an email explaining what had happened and given a refund for the additional garment straight away with the comment that my mistake had already been picked up by the staff. Excellent products which I have worn for over 20 years.
Your price per item, and the extra delivery charge, cost much more than buying the same items from the department store. This was very disappointing, and unacceptable.
Thank you for your review, we endeavour to give the best service possible.

So you are aware a lot of the Hanro distributors should advertise products at the same price, unless it's in the sale.

If you have any further issues like this please do contact us directly.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 727 reviews