Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store

About Hanro - Official UK Store: The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy

"Had a shocker. DPD delivery were awful to try and get the package delivered...now it's been sent back. Disaster"
"I was able to order something that was out of stock. Someone kindly emailed to let me know, but I’ve heard nothing since then, so I’ve effectively paid you £60 but had nothing in return. I understand mistakes happen, but as I would like a bit more communication about when and if I’m likely to receive the item I originally ordered."
"Sizing is consistent and the quality is excellent. I bought a spaghetti vest which was beautifully wrapped in tissue. Delivery was very fast."
"The service and staff of Hanro UK are perfect, five stars! However, I am worried about the shipping company. The company never keeps the date and time of the delivery schedule. I was waiting for parcels to be delivered over the past few days, but I still can not receive it!"
"Quality products and quality service every time!"
"Perfect ! Quick shipment on time !"
"Perfect fit, and well crafted."
"Excellent quality and durability"
"I'm happy with this stunning Silk Cashmere Turtle neck long sleeved top as it is very nice for cooler months in Japan."
"Excellent delivery elapse time. Sizing as described on the site. The items are for tall people, which is perfect for me, but might catch others out."
"Broad choice, quick delivery."
"My purchase arrived quickly but not next day probably because i ordered late in the day and on a Friday. It would be better if it was free delivery when spending so much money. The garments, two bras, were nicely packaged and were exactly as described and although expensive they’re just what I wanted."
"An easy and efficient service."
"Fast delivery, high quality product, couldn't really ask for more"
"very quick delivery and really pleased with goods material feels gorgeous against skin would recommend"
"Hanro nightwear is not cheap; but it is a good investment. They wash very well and last for years and are so comfortable."
"Ho problemi con la lingua e al momento del pagamento"
"謝謝,商品我很喜歡,我會再來購物的。Thank you, I like the goods very much, I will come back to shopping."
"Beautifully soft and well-cut spaghetti camisole, which is figure hugging and has enough elasticity to enable is to stretch comfortably. I will be ordering more garments for sure."
"Bought nightdress for my mum. She is v pleased with the product - excellent. Service and purchase process and delivery excellent."
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 301 reviews