Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hanro - Official UK Store

About Hanro - Official UK Store: The Finest luxury underwear, sleepwear and loungewear from Hanro UK.

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy

"Great quality and products on offer. Very professional sales team, received excellent customer service when I visited the store."
"very comfortable."
"Material is so light and comfortable against my skin. My partner has the pants also and literally will not buy another product again"
"I have ordered a lot from them over the last 5 years. Their products are superb quality, pretty, comfortable and long-lasting. Returns are easy. One of my favourite companies."
"Always the best underwear, and smooth ordering and delivery"
"As always I love the quality of my nightwear and the feel of the beautiful fabric."
"High end garments. Very fast delivery."
"The quality of goods outstanding and the delivery time is immediate."
"Great quality items as ever."
"Lovely material very good quality"
"Love the product and the speed of service."
"My wife loves the material. She just asked me to get her a few more items here."
"注文後1週間で品物が届きました。非常に早い配送で満足しています。"
"My order arrived quickly and was beautifully wrapped. Great quality and great service."
"I love the ultralight range - so soft and the quality is superb. This underwear is worth the extra money because it lasts."
"Excellent speedy service and the most comfortable underwear ive ever worn. Although the packaging was beautiful, there was too much of it"
"site easy to navigate. prompt delivery. Product well known to me - very good material"
"Quality products fairly priced"
"everything very efficient"
"The order came quickly and the quality of the product is excellent. I find the sizing is generous and it's best to size down if you want a tight fit. Oh, and the courier was really good, too."
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.65 based on 537 reviews