Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 485 GreengateSalford

Delivery
I found Hammond Trotter solicitors very professional and knowledgeable solicitors who represented me in a recent case,skillful advocates of the law who's experience and expertise lead to a satisfactory outcome in my case. would not hesitate to recommend to others
Martin was great!
Delivery
A fantastic & highly professional firm. Helped & supported from start to finish. I would recommend this firm as to the excellent service provided. Was kept up to date at all times.
Delivery
Very professional, and efficient service. Advice given was very to the point and clear. Partners were very friendly and easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for reliable driving defence solicitors.
Delivery
I have now used Hammon Trotter Solicitors on two seperate occasions. I have been extremely impressed with the quality of service from all members of staff that I have engaged with, not to mention outstanding results! I would not hesitate in recommending the firm to others who face the daunting prospect of a road traffic related prosecution. Excellent firm.
Price
wonderfull service and always kept informed
Delivery
Great service, very professional and speedy service. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Delivery
Hammond Trotter recently advised me regarding a motoring offence - I found them very professional and easy to deal with - and they made sure I kept a clean licence! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone with legal motoring issue.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 128 reviews