Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Abito, Unit 4, 85 Greengate
Salford

Tell us how Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Delivery
Hammond Trotter Solicitors were professional and supportive at all times through what was a difficult time. However, it was their knowledge of the law that gave me trust in their advice. They are clearly specialists and I thank them for their efforts.
Delivery
The service i received was excellent, in todays quick fix and anonymous world of trading it was a genuine pleasure to deal with a human being, be dealt with as an individual and gain accurate a worthwhile advice that assisted me perfectly - many thanks
Delivery
Fantastic advice given, extremely polite professionals available instantly and matter resolved promptly. An overall grateful and satisfied client who would highly recommend this solicitors :)
Delivery
From start to finish I felt I was in the hands of a professional service. I was informed and advised every step of the way. I can't recommend Hammond Trotter enough !!!
Delivery
Through my dealings with the company I found them to be very professional.
Delivery
Fantastic service very knowledgeable with attention to detail with the personal touch would and have recommended
Delivery
Great initial advice so I appointed Hammond Trotter to represent me - was pleasantly surprised by a very fair result in court. many thanks.
Delivery
I found Hammond Trotter solicitors very professional and knowledgeable solicitors who represented me in a recent case,skillful advocates of the law who's experience and expertise lead to a satisfactory outcome in my case. would not hesitate to recommend to others
Martin was great!
Delivery
A fantastic & highly professional firm. Helped & supported from start to finish. I would recommend this firm as to the excellent service provided. Was kept up to date at all times.
Delivery
Very professional, and efficient service. Advice given was very to the point and clear. Partners were very friendly and easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for reliable driving defence solicitors.
Delivery
I have now used Hammon Trotter Solicitors on two seperate occasions. I have been extremely impressed with the quality of service from all members of staff that I have engaged with, not to mention outstanding results! I would not hesitate in recommending the firm to others who face the daunting prospect of a road traffic related prosecution. Excellent firm.
Price
wonderfull service and always kept informed
Delivery
Great service, very professional and speedy service. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Delivery
Hammond Trotter recently advised me regarding a motoring offence - I found them very professional and easy to deal with - and they made sure I kept a clean licence! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone with legal motoring issue.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 135 reviews