Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 Greengate
Salford

Tell us how Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I literally found this company on the internet. I really didn't know what to expect except to say I found myself in a situation that was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I was frightened and feeling very vunerable as everything was at stake, personally and professionally.

Martin Hammond himself came to meet me. I liked him instantly and he provided me the strength and comfort that I needed at that time. I felt that he was in control and he certainly evidenced same via his expertise with the Police and his control of my situation going forward. He understood my situation and had empathy with me.

He put me in touch with John Dyer who whilst has a young looking appearance was more than up for the job. John, I can't thank enough. He was open and honest with me from the start and didn't build up false expectations. He delivers and has an open personality that fits, I would guess with most.

With these two professionals working on my behalf I felt very assured. Suffice the say the outcome was what we wished for but it would never have happened without the professional help I received.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Karen A
i couldnt have asked for a better and attentive service. there was always someone to phone if i had questions or wanted any reassurance and they did everything they could to assist my case. The barrister Mr John Dye was absolutely amazing, knowledable and saved my license and sanity. totally worth every penny and would definitely recommend. i really couldnt say thank you enough!
I would like to thank Hammond Trotter solicitors for all there help .... I found the staff on the phonevery helpful and they was always there to answer any queries I had. On my actual court day Phillip Trotter was a god send and thanks to his expertise I was given the least punishment I could have received . I highly recommend Hammond Trotter solicitors if you are ever in need of a excellent solicitor .
I've been trying to avoid writing this as I hate writing bad reviews, but time has gone and this company continues to be impossible to deal with. I found them very uncommunicative to the extent that in some cases I had to ring the court myself as I couldn't find out what was going on. 2 weeks after they asked me to pay the outstanding balance to cover the costs of going to trial the CPP cancelled the case due to lack of evidence and said I could apply for costs. This was in June, it's now November and I'm still trying to get a summary of costs to date, get back the money paid that wasn't used and only today I found out that they only applied for my costs 2 weeks ago! They have some good reviews, so maybe I just had a bad experience, but wouldn't use them again I can't take the stress!
Very happy with the service. My Solicitor acted in a very caring and professional way, confronting discrepancies in statements and putting across the correct and right message at the right time. This action, along with specific circumstances, allowed the reduction of sentence to be a more realistic one. I am grateful that the strain of the process was alleviated by the presence of someone from a company that totally understands the difficulties that an individual faces.
Excellent service, Philip was extremely professional and non-judgemental. Any questions I had were always dealt with promptly and it was so reassuring to know that I had an expert on hand who was fighting my corner. Hammond Totter made an incredibly stressful experience bearable. Thank-you!
Excellent and professional service, highly recommend this company as they deliver and did an absolute fantastic job...... and I mean every word of what I say.
Great service & they really helped me out! Can't go wrong if u ever in a sticky fix!!
i was charged for failing to provide and was faced with the possibility of a minimum of 12 months ban,large fine or the worse possible senario,imprisonment.hammond trotter dealt with my case and each one of the team acted professionally from the start and until i was aquitted.i would like to thank hammond trotter for thier efforts,in particular mr john dye who represented me on the day and secured my aquittal even before we submitted our defence.i was astounded with his knowledge and believe this cannot be learnt,only born with.many thanks again terrance jones
Great service from the first contact and a great result.
Thanks to the team at Hammond Trotter Solicitors
Thanks for all your help truly amazing
Good clear communication on first contact. Effective follow up with no drama. Staff well trained and easy to talk to.
I found Hammond Trotters Solicitors on line after receiving through the post my surprise summons for speeding. I was more than a little over whelmed by the possibility of loosing my driving licence and had no experience of what to do and did not even know I could appeal. It was a situation of no licence and loose my job. Mr Simmons was so helpful on the phone and explained the options that were available to me very well and it was reassuring to have that sort of professional advice. When the time came to attend Court I was met before the hearing and represented in Court by Mr. Phillip Trotter. He prepared me for what to expect and in presenting my case has enabled me to keep my driving licence. When you are feeling both vulnerable and have no idea what happens next these are the people you need to help you.
A bit slow in coming back to me only issues. Other than that fab
I would whole heartedly recommend HammondTrotter for your driving dilemmas, "Damien" was outstanding all the way,
I first contacted HammondTrotter from the website on a Sunday morning at which I was extremely surprised when someone picked up and listened to my problem, it took a good twenty minutes to fully explain the situation and receive advice on my best course of action, at this point totally without commitment to any fee's or charges.
My case was diligently handled over a ten day period from the initial phone call to my representation in court. The appointed solicitor "Belinda" was extremely professional and handled the whole court room appearance with sublime control, including my anxiety and concerns. A very satisfactory result which enabled me to retain my licence without disqualification and continue in my current role at work.
Not only would I like to thank "Damien" for his professional approach and client handling but also provide the highest recommendation for any other individuals placed in a similar predicament to myself.
Excellent service, did everything as promised. Wonderful job, thank you Mr.Simmons for saving my licence.
I would recommend your company to anyone who needed legal advice for a motoring offence
Hammond and Trotter provided me with an excellent and professional service. They helped me retain my license even after failing to provide a specimen for analysis charge. They were always only a phone call away for any questions or worries i had and provided me with a top notch Barrister. I found the cost a tad expensive with regards to my means but on the other side of the coin it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend to others and would use again (hopefully i will never have to).
Excellent advice, given freely, saved my licence and my job, thank you :-D
Hoping for a more lenient fine (though I think this was down to my error on the Means Test form so make sure you get this right before submitting to the court!) but I did get to keep my licence despite exceeding 100 mph so I would have to say, very well done Hammond Trotter and especially to Philip.
Couldn't of asked for a better service, really efficient on the build up to to my court date, and Mr Trotter delivered what was needed on the day!!
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 135 reviews