Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd
Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 GreengateSalford

Big thank you to Hammond and Trotter and especially Emma for taking on and winning my mortoring case I was looking at a long term driving ban but with Hammond and Trotters expert and professional advice was able to retain my licence. Iwould highly recommend them and wouldn't dream of using any other firm thank you!
I would just like to say Thank you for supporting me through my case, everything you did was excellent. You kept me informed throughout and were always on hand to help and give guidance. Yes it was a positive result but that was only the end result the service during was something I would be proud of

Hammond and trotter are very accommodating and friendly . Not once was I left wondering what was going on always kept me updated also all my worries were always catered for and cleared up by speaking through my issues with the legal team ........ thanks for winning my case now just a waiting game for some money back and I’ll be a happy chap even more so .....
Hammond Trotter Solicitors have been very professional, patient and understanding of my situation and made a massive difference. Without them I would have lost my license then my job. Thank you so much!
Emma was just wonderful, caring and very assisted me all the step of the way. Thank you for the great successful support
They are the best solicitor I spoke to a lot of Lawyers for my insurance case .many lawyers told me I got no chance to win the case but I'm glad that they made it for me
Good friendly service good comunacation got me a good result
I would like to highly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd. Thank you so much Philip for your kindness, compassion and support. I am so grateful. Philip supported me through a very difficult time. He was honest to me at all times about the possible outcome. He supported me fully in court and kept me informed every step of the way. In addition to being highly professional and very experienced in this field, I felt at all times that I was in safe, capable and non judgemental hands. The outcome was better than I had hoped for.
After an unfortunate mistake on my part with speeding, Hammond Trotter helped achieve the outcome that best suited my situation and needs. They were the first individuals to reply to my email and handled everything professionally. I even received a call from one of the Partners! An individual who stood out the most was Emma. She was incredibly helpful, organized and answered her phone to help me whenever I called. Job we’ll done, can’t thank you enough!

Chris
First class service. I was kept informed every step of the way through out the whole process of my case. I would highly recommend hammond trotter solicitors. They were very polite and helpful and understanding of my situation and can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me.
Thanks to emma and her team I got the outcome I wanted, they were very professional throughout the whole process and would certainly recommend them.
Cannnot thank Emma and the guys at Hammond and trotter enough for there services
I was looking at a guaranteed ban in my eyes and I've come away still holding my licence
For any drug or other driving related issues I wouldn't call anyone else in the future highly highly recommended
Brilliant solicitor, you are a life saver.
Martin hammond made me at ease in our first initial conversation, and after talking to him I knew, that out of the variety of solicitors I spoke to, they had my best interests at heart. Phillip trotter represented me. ( which I was surprised as other law firms wanted to instruct a barrister). From the first second that I spoke to Phillip, he was caring, and has a great sense of humour to make you at ease. I walked I to court with Phillip and trusted his judgement and guidance 100%. I can only speak very highly of this firm as not in my wildest imagination did I expect such a favourable outcome.
I just want to personally thank Phillip trotter, Martin hammond and Emma. Your firm was amazing.
I have tried to write this so many times but too many words to say - I would initially like to thank Emma, Lisa and the rest of the legal support I had. I was kept informed along the whole process, given favorable payment terms and the advice given was 100 percent correct they really know there stuff. My case was successful and I was even awarded back a percentage of my costs which is an added bonus. Hammonds Trotters Solicitors have so many good reviews its easy to doubt but they are all correct accept for the negative ones from my experience they have to be lies. All the best Hammond Trotter Solicitors hopefully I will never have to use you again but If I do need you it will be without hesitation and of course you will be highly recommended.
Excellent service
"I would like to thank Philip & Emma for their help in saving my licence after totting up 12 points. Emma was a big help leading up to the case and Philip did a great job of putting over my case for exceptional hardship in court. Really glad i spent my money on going to court. Thank you. "
Words cannot describe the help and guidance shown by Philip and his team. I was resigned to an extremely hefty ban, fine - With Philip’s expertise and experience I managed to avoid the worst case scenario, in fact I could not have dreamed of a better outcome. Worth every single penny ! Highly recommended.
Fantastic service and representation at court. Philip is a fantastic solicitor, always gave me the best advice and always made me feel at ease. I managed to avoid a 6 month disqualification because of the brilliant service provided by him.

Also Thanks to Lisa who kept in touch with me throughout my case.

I Can’t recommend Hammond Trotter enough!!
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 157 reviews