Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 Greengate
Salford

Tell us how Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd made you happy
"I would like to thank Philip & Emma for their help in saving my licence after totting up 12 points. Emma was a big help leading up to the case and Philip did a great job of putting over my case for exceptional hardship in court. Really glad i spent my money on going to court. Thank you. "
Words cannot describe the help and guidance shown by Philip and his team. I was resigned to an extremely hefty ban, fine - With Philip’s expertise and experience I managed to avoid the worst case scenario, in fact I could not have dreamed of a better outcome. Worth every single penny ! Highly recommended.
Fantastic service and representation at court. Philip is a fantastic solicitor, always gave me the best advice and always made me feel at ease. I managed to avoid a 6 month disqualification because of the brilliant service provided by him.

Also Thanks to Lisa who kept in touch with me throughout my case.

I Can’t recommend Hammond Trotter enough!!
Gave my instant and invaluable advice. Thoroughly recommend.
Philip and his team were fantastic from the first time I contacted them and throughout my ordeal. The outcome could not have been better and I thank Philip for supporting me on the day.
Hammond and Trotter are very advanceds solicitor and I couldn’t have done without the Phillips knowledge and proffesioa attitude in the court system helped me relax and I couldn’t have possibly asked for a better outcome.
Well what can I say from the start to finish, both Phillip & Emma's professionalism stood out in bundles. I was looking at a possible lengthy ban & upon weeks or speaking and Phillip on hand any time I needed to talk to him we agreed the best way forward.
At court Phillip was prompt and straight to the point in a breifing between ourselves and anyone who suffers with aniexty as I do myself, I was able to stay calm and collected due to his professional but caring attitude.
Inside the courtroom he was professional and has his clients best interests at the heart of what he does, and you can tell from the off he is passionate about what he does and a true gentleman.
We managed to get the best possible outcome to my situation and I have no doubt in my mind this is just down the his knowledge, professional approach and general love for his career & business.

I would like to publicly say thank you to Phillip & Emma, also in the back ground answering the phone to my many calls, Lisa, Helen & Martin.

Thankyou to you all and I would highly recommend any of your services.
My son was in a real pickle and Hammond Trotter got him right out of it. They were professional from start to finish and kept us right up to date with what was going on. My son managed to keep his licence which he needed for his work. He was ready to give up until I talked him into fighting it. I would highly recommend Hammond Trotter to anyone who finds themselves in this position.
I went to the trial hearing. The barrister had no case in my defence and on several occasions stood silent and didn't know what to say to the court or how to proceed.
I spent £7800 to lose my licence, and would not recommend them at all.
Would like to thank Emma and Phillip for the fantastic outcome in court which allowed me to keep my liscence...cant thank you enough and would 100% recomend
I was completely out of my depth in what I understood to be a complicated case that would normally have been an automatic driving ban and hefty fine (refusing a blood sample). Immediately upon contacting Hammond Trotter it was clear that they were experts at what they do, guiding me and taking the time to answer all of my questions despite not having even been assigned to the case at that point. This was lengthy and Philip especially went to great efforts. Aside from continued support and spot-on advice and commentary once things were underway, for me the most impressive element was the torrent of communication and correspondence they engaged in both with myself and the CPS. On the day of my trial I even overheard the prosecutor saying to a witness that he was familiar with Hammond Trotter and knew them to be experts in this field. He admitted to the amount of correspondence Hammond Trotter had sent out and quite openly said the CPS were out of their depth and unable to response. My case was thrown out within 5 minutes, with the Prosecution having to admit to the Magistrate that Hammond Trotter had been correct all the way through. My sincere thanks go to Philip and all of his team, each one a credit to the business. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone, and while I do not intend to do business with them in this sense again for obvious reasons, I cannot speak highly enough of them. A stellar team, without whom I do not know what I would have done.
I was facing a difficult situation and I contacted Hammond Trotter Solicitors to get some legal advice. I had never been in this position before and I was completely overwhelmed by the information I had read online.
I was diverted to Emma Procter. From the outset it was clear that she was knowledgable and professional. She put me at ease throughout the process and made everything seem stress free. That in itself was a weight lifted off my shoulders.
I am delighted that after putting my trust in Emma and Hammond Trotter they have achieved a great result for me.
Thank you again for all the work you have done.
I hate to leave ugly review but in this case I have to do it .. I was charged with a lot of money for nothing
Having 6 points on my license, facing another 18 and possible a year ban was going to prove a challenge. Both Emma and Philip handled my case professionally and their years of experience was evident. A reduced ban to 8 weeks pleading exceptional hardship was a good result and I am extremely thankful to Hammond Trotter.
Casper
3 reviews · 1 photo
in the last week-Edit
Having applied for a taxi badge I went through the application process and passed the exam only to be rebuffed by M/c city council on the grounds of a spent offence for common assault.I secured the services of Hammond Trotter and was designated Emma to assist with my case .
I found Emma both confident and reassuring.On the day of my hearing she presented my case in such an articulate persuasive manner that the panel unanimously agreed for myself to be granted a private hire license I have no hesitation in recommending Hammond Trotter and Emma for any legal representation or professional advice regarding motoring and related subjects.

Ged from Manchester
A massive thank you from start to finish for Emma Procter and Phillip Trotter. Not only did you make me feel at ease from start to finish in a very difficult time for me....Phillip you were amazing a very professional at court getting the minimum sentence for me...Initially when I called the company first the first person I spoke to was Emma...You made feel totally at ease and your explanation of everything I needed to know to first class...always happy to help and was always at the end of the phone making my situation totally clear and what to expect....Emma you are a total credit to your company Phillip thank you so much for all what you done in court..Anyone looking for a solicitor in there specialist field...HAMMOND TROTTER are Exceptional and I would highly recommend them....Regards Lee
Thanks Emma and mr Philip is a great solicitor,do a fantastic work
Well recommended
I contacted Hammond and Trotter after being charged with a drink drive offence. I spoke to Emma and explained that someone reported me to the Police for leaving the pub after drinking over 6 pints of beer. I told Emma that I only had 2 pints and when I got home I had a large Gin and tonic. The Police came to my door and arrested me. When they put me on the machine at the Police station I blew a reading of 43. The legal limit is 35 but they prosecute on 40 or over. Emma was pleased to take on my case and the ball got rolling. Emma gave me her personal mobile number and told me to call her at any time. She arranged to call me at regular intervals and at a certain time which she kept to. This was to keep me informed with what was happening. I was due in crown court on 17th January. But thorough Emma and her teems hard work and resurch. I got a call from Emma on the 15th to say that the cps crown decided to drop the case and I didn't have to attend court and the case was dropped. Without Hammond and Trotter solicitors and the hard work of Emma I would have deffinatley been found guilty and lost my licence. That would have changed my life completely. Thank you so much Emma and please pass my thanks on to all your teem who was involved.
After a very long out drawn case which proved extremely costly for a first offence drug driving case he received a 12 month ban the case went on for nine months & in the end he was told to plead guilty ! Would not recommend
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 141 reviews