Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 485 GreengateSalford

Category:
Motoring

"After a very long out drawn case which proved extremely costly for a first offence drug driving case he received a 12 month ban the case went on for nine months & in the end he was told to plead guilty ! Would not recommend"
"A very big thank you to Mr Trotter for dealing with my son's DUI so successfully.I found him professional ,empathetic and very helpful from start to finish .All enquiries were dealt with quickly and efficiently .He gave pertinent advice when required .I would recommend his services highly."
"Would just like to say how well things went with my drink driving case thanks to the professionalism and knowledge of Philip"
"Hearty thanks to Mr Philip Trotter for clear and unreserved advice today regarding my speeding case. I look forward to taking my case further."
"Thanks to Mr Phil Trotter. He represented me on my disqualification removal case and yes my disqualification was lifted. Great results, great team to work with very efficient and communication is amazing. Again thanks very much Mr Phil Trotter and team ????????????"
"I actually read mixed reviews hear but for me a Great outcome with Hammond Trotter, when you find yourself in a difficult situation you can often not know where to turn, I contacted many solicitors that specialised in the same thing. With some not Evan saying I could win a case when I was actually innocent. The first person I spoke to was Emma at Hammond and what striked me in particular was her non judgemental down to earth responses. From day one Emma's knowledge was second to none. It was a very hard time for me. I had car accident and ended up in hospital I faced a 3 year ban for apparent drink driving, it went the way Emma advised which was the case was dropped. Amanda who takes the money is also great and doesn't judge you. The case was in my opinion a little long winded but Emma made contact weekly and left me an open door policy. Emma showed complete faith in me Evan when I often had doubts in myself and the case. I highly recommend them. Thanks All"
"Hats off to Phil Trotter, This man was a God send. Got me off a second drink drive offence when things were looking quite grim. Thanks again Hammond Trotter Solicitors."
"Hi Phillip Gave me great advice such a down to earth guy. Well chuffed 10/10"
"I faced losing my driving licence after failing a drug test back in June 2016. After pleading not guilty my trial was put off until April this year. During which time Phillip Hammond was supportive, professional & extremely knowledgeable helping me through a very difficult time, equally Emma Proctor always made herself available to talk me through any worries and concerns I had and displayed genuine empathy. Consequently against all the odds they saved my driving licence along with my self respect. I would strongly recommend Hammond Trotter Solicitors to anyone else finding themselves in a similar predicament. I can not speak highly enough and sincerely thank them for a brilliantly executed job."
"They are very friendly and help with any problems you may have or any questions you need answered they help with that as well. They saved my driving licence and I am very grateful of that. Thank you Hammond and Trotter."
"Excellent firm, very helpful throughout the whole case, and made what seemed like an impossible outcome possible. I would 100% recommend you to contact Hammond Trotter Solicitors immediately if your looking for a solicitor to give you a successful outcome."
"Mr Hammond helped me keep my driving license, when I went to court it didn't look good for me at all. The CPS wanted to increase my charge from being in charge and not providing a breath test to a drink drive charge. Mr Hammond worked his magic and persuaded them to keep with the original charge. I was caught asleep slumped over the wheel of my car, in a middle of the junction, the police report stated I tried to drive off after they woke me. I was probably 3 times the drink limit. I left the court room with 10 points and a £660 fine. Thank you Mr Hammond for your Great value service."
"Brilliant service and very friendly lawyers; I am greatful to this firm for helping with my case; excellent communication via email, telecom and Philip was one to point me in the right direction. Will recommend this firm and will have this firm in my address book for future cases if any. Thank you 'Hammond Trotter' Feonna"
"Fantastic service as always, would not use anyone else. Philip Trotter has represented us on more than one occasion, always ends with a positive result. I would recommend Hammond Trotter every time."
"Wouldn't use anyone else. What a fantastic service"
"Philip Trotter personally attended Court with me after re-opening a driving ban which had been issued by Swansea Magistrates Court. Following a very thorough interview he put forward my arguments for exceptional hardship and my 6 month instant ban was reduced to one day, the fine reduced significantly and no order made as to costs. Most importantly I retained my licence for which I am extremely grateful. Excellent attention to detail, detailed knowledge of the law and good advocacy skills achieving an excellent result. Would highly recommend to anyone in a similar situation."
"Very Helpful and Professional Recently got caught in drunk in charge of motor vehicle. This was the most regretful mistake i have done and was very concerned what should i do next. My job is based on driving licence and losing licence would have resulted in me being jobless. After going through google reviews got in touch with Emma from Hammond Trotter Solicitors. I will say she is been really polite, helpful and supportive during the court proceeding. They helped prepare my strong case and got me away with Minimum penalty in this case(10 penalty points) I really thank Emma for this. I would highly recommend them if got stuck in motoring offence by any chance."
"Philip Trotter. Fantastic. Not at all judgemental. Top bloke could not have done it without him, Made me feel confident in myself. Brilliant thank you Philip"
"PhlipTrotter was amazing. He was not at all judgemental. He had a great sense of humour and put me totally at ease from the start. I would recommend Philip to anyone. Top Chap"
"Phillip Trotter is an excellent lawyer. I had totted up 16 points and he presented my case and I did not lose my provisional . Then after I passed my test I received two tickets within two years but due to this firms representation I am happy to say I still hold my full driving license Very professional and I would highly recommend Phillip Trotter."
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 122 reviews