Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

Read Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd Reviews

info@drivingdefences.com

Abito, Unit 4, 85 GreengateSalford

Excellent service
They are the best I have been a loyal customer for a long time and Emma is very helpful and always on stand by if needed for any advice thanks Hammond and Trotters
I cannot recommend Hammond and Trotter enough. From the moment I contacted them Emma has been fantastic! Like many being in a situation like this is new and uncharted territory, Emma kept me up to date and chased before, during and after the case. I cannot recommend enough!
Having recently retained Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd to act on my behalf on an alleged speeding and careless driving offense, I have been nothing but impressed with the communication, knowledge, and ability of Emma Procter resulting in achieving the best possible outcome and me avoiding a probably lengthy disqualification. We kept in touch over a protracted period of time and Emma was professional throughout - thank you!
Excellent knowledge in their speciality. I felt very confident with every conversation with Emma
This was my first dealing with Hammond Trotter and having used many law firms over my business career I must say I am very impressed. From my initial call through to a victory in court, they have been extremely professional and great communicators (which is often a problem with many firms). I will certainly use them again.
A pleasure to have been handled by Hammond Trotter ! Both Emma's were superb.
I cannot thank Philip and his team enough, they kept me informed throughout and knew exactly what to do with my case before it even went to court. I would definitely recommend Hammond Trotter to anyone unsure of how to proceed with offence.
Hammond Trotter Solicitors recently dealt with my case, very professional from my first call through till successful outcome at court,would recommend them to anyone.
Great service very helpful and would Highly recommend
Over the moon with the outcome on my case highly recommend them for any drug driving convictions
Very happy with the outcome of my case didn’t think it was possible I was very sceptical to start with as I was facing a drink and drug charge! Emma was fantastic throughout reassuring me and always there to answer any questions I had. My barrister Peter done an excellent job in court he certainly knows his stuff the charges were dropped. I even received some of my fee back from central funds. Can’t recommend Hammond trotter enough. Thankyou
Hammond Trotter Solicitors were very professional and competent, especially Emma and Mr. Phillip Trotter. They helped me with my case in a friendly yet very professional manner. The initial consultation with Emma was fantastic as she explained everything in details and advised on what options I had so she put my mind at peace from the start. Also the fees were pretty reasonable as well.
Emma was great throughout, setting my mind at ease where possible and always ensuring my questions were answered.
We , Jeffries &sons had a issue with a driving offence .so it was points and fine ,possible ban pending.so we spoke with Emma at Hammond Trotter,
Emma arranged a court hearing and in the weeks leading up to court date ,provided enough evidence to persuade the cps to drop the charges. Better news than we could have hoped for fantastic.
J Jeffries.
Provided a complete and very effective service during the whole ordeal. Emma in particular was fantastic, always available, very reassuring through a drawn out case and in the end achieved the best result possible.
Absolutely amazing. Very professional and friendly from the start and offered great advice throughout the case. I’d highly recommend to anyone
Facing a driving ban for speeding i appointed Hammond and Trotter solicitors to assist with my case.
I am extremely glad that i did as with their expert and professional help i was able to retain my licence.
I would highly recommend using them.
Mr Trotter was outstanding. Explaining all of my options clearly and professionally, he worked perilously hard to get the absolute best result possible. This result was thought to be impossible originally was achieved in a matter of moments. If you want a solicitor who will fight your corner, I couldn't recommend Hammond Trotter enough.
I chose hammond trotters based on their previous reviews
Hammond Trotter Solicitors Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 162 reviews