Hall and Co Trading ™ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hall and Co Trading ™

Tell us how Hall and Co Trading ™ made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I have been with Tom and Hall and Co Trading for just under 3 months with alot of success, the videos and signals are what makes them better than other signal providers i have used. I have given 4 stars as there is always room for improvement ( with any company ) but so far so good."
"Thank you Tom."
"Tom is the best signal provider and person. Give us another 7 days free on our subscription because only a couple of Signals has been sent in a week. I recommend this company."
"Videos are really helpful and helped me when i was struggling with consistency. always giving me feedback on how i can approve."
"If your searching for the Holy Grail of Forex Trading? GIve up now! However, if your searching for a mentor who offers daily clear, concise and consistent daily/intraday video analysis and years of professional experience Tom Hall and Co is worth every dime! His feedback and daily updates put you in the correct mindset and continuing education. More than happy to answer any other questions you may have before joining our membership ranks!"
"Tom provides a very professional and personal relationship with his clients. Happy to answer any question and give advice/information when needed. Quality of the videos & trades are superb."
"The service is the very best and Tom does a great job of keeping me up to date and making sure I profit while I learn from his videos. I would recommend the service 10 times over, I’m glad I made the leap to join."
"Unbelievable service provided. You really can not get more for your money! The list which is on offer is amazing. The video analysis each day along with the pair watch list can help guide you in the right direction on your own trades you try along with learning how they like to trade! could not recommend any better source. Lloyd"
"Tom did really good with Hall and co so we now receive stock signals which has made more profit in my account. Happy customer"
"I’ll never forget what Tom has done for me, not just signals but also the extra time he puts in responding to me so I can learn and try to change my life."
"Please Issue weekly or monthly reports , how much green and how much Red Pips and net results. Analysis is careful and awesome"
"Excellent service. The signal and video quality is easy to understand and really helpful."
"Precise and accurate content."
"Very carefully analysis chart markups"
"The value you get from videos is amazing which then really helps understand why we trade a position. I always recommend Tom Hall when my friends ask."
"Very insightful. The analysis is easy to understand and the very transparent with trade results and the reasons for entering the trades have been made available."
"Toms a very good man with good analysis! If there’s one person I’d learn from it’s him only! I’d highly recommend Hall and Co Trading!"
"Hello, I ve two kind of suggestions for you : 1) about the communication : should be nice to have the information by telegram, or WhatsApp 2) for thé vidéo: not every body is English or still learning English, subtitles in french should be amazing but even so if not possible subtitles in English is nice also like that we can search in the dictionary Thank you for your job"
"Great support, awesome analysis and provide valuable risk management"
"Clear details about technical analysis and hrlpfull customer support with reliable signals"
Hall and Co Trading ™ is rated 4.85 based on 88 reviews