Hall and Co Trading ™ Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hall and Co Trading ™

Tell us how Hall and Co Trading ™ made you happy

"Hi Tom hope you are well. I was just wondering if you could make a detailed video in which you explain how you search for trade opportunities and after spotting some what indicators you use and how you use them. Plus the relation between multi time frame analysis. Moreover if you could explain how to set sl and tp and what factors you consider. most importantly i want to know about fibonacci and rsi divergence and pivot points. please explain these i will be obliged thanks"
"Tom was very kind to answer my doubt and questions even on the basics for learning the Price Movement and Market Structure. If you are looking for a good analysis with Entry , Stops and Target , Hall and Co will be the place you may want to use as not only Tom provides very good description of the Trades he take but also the weekly watch-list and regular updates on the trades along with detailed analysis including why, where and what not's of Entry , Targets and Stops You will also learn on how to analyze the market just by watching the videos he sends and if you have a doubt or a query Tom is there to answer you via e-mail or the forum ."
"Tom is a great analyst, he take every decision carefully before the action. Also he is very academic in the videos."
"Tom Hall is probably the most serious, verified, successful, and customer orientated trader and investor i have ever found. He really takes his, and our money very seriously. With a verified account that allows you to trust his service in a scientific manner. My growth as a trader has been boosted so much by his weekly videos. Signals will make you recover your initial investment, so a suscription to his service is free in the long run. Thank you tom for letting me be part of your team. Keep it up!"
"Tom provides professional trading advice in regards to multi-time frame confluence factors which coincide with his intra-day trading. Once I have money again, I will be re-joining. The educational content from the videos alone has helped me comprehend some of the technical terms and decision making."
"The education is amazing . Tom is one of the best . Great service ."
"Tom is very proffessionnal !"
"Good but bit expensive for me."
"I'm learning way more than I did in years of crypto mayhem. These are skills for life that can be profitable in any market climate. I've been a part of plenty of groups in the past but none were focused on teaching like Tom is. A big plus for me is the lack of Lambos and rolexes that can be part of the machismo of many trading circles. This group is about learning how to grow your capital with minimal risk, and it's been fun. I look forward to the videos and the fact that the methodology is quite simply rooted in support and resistance in price action. No super fancy oscillators and indicators...& no pouring over financial data."
"Personally I appreciate getting nearly immediate response when I have emailed questions even though I'm 2 or 3 time zones away."
"professional dedicated & keeps customer happy at all times."
"Tom is an expert when it comes to simplifying charts & breaking it down from higher timeframes to finding those precise high probability entries,i certainly look up to him."
"❤️Im so grateful for Tom teaching me, i hope to be as good someday."
"10/10 amazing"
"THE BEST! Tom at Hall and Co Trading is simply Amazing. I am very satisfied and happy with the services. There are many people out there selling "Forex Signal", "Forex Classes" and none of them are willing to show you their verified results. The Level of transparency from Tom at Hall and Co Trading is something rare to find these days. Beyond that, Tom is there to answer any question I may have in the matter of minutes . It could be via email, Instagram msg or directly on the site. Another thing I love and appreciate about this service is details and clarity that you get from the video analysis and the the signals that I receive via email. My experience communicating with Tom I feel that he is a Honest, Genuine guy that's always there for me when I need clarification with anything. I highly recommend this service!!!"
"Signal services was amazing, including videos and all, I'm really happy with everything."
"After so many companies online that impressed me by their brands that they poses instead of their perfomance in market. Hall and co Trading is totaly different than others, the company is transparent about its perfomance in the market and their perfance speak volumes, that is why I decided to join Hall and co trading. Hall and co tarding is unique and genuine company you can find in forex market. Thank Tom for your best service ever."
"Amazing with the best teacher ever who goes through all the ins and outs in each video! Well worth price."
"Been trading Forex with Tom Hall for around a year and overall my experience is good. I appreciate transparent environment here and stable signals."
"I have never been this happy since i started trading. Great trades and learnt soo much."
Hall and Co Trading ™ is rated 4.85 based on 73 reviews