Hall and Co Trading Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hall and Co Trading

How would you rate Hall and Co Trading ?

"I just started with Tom signals subscription service. In the videos Tom breaks down the fundamental en technical how and why he enter a trade. And he teaches you to have a mindset for longterm. Till now all the trade I received took profits. And I must say I am very happy that I join. Thank you"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I’ve been with Hall&Co for just under a month now it’s the best decision I made! I’ve took profit and also learned a lot on the way. They send out video analysis every night on what positions they are watching which is great! And he regularly uploads Instagram videos on advice etc. Every signal which I have received has took profit, they don’t send out that many signals a week however quality over quantity:) I strongly recommend this to anyone! Cheers Tom."
Thanks very much for your review.
"The service from Tom is not just a plain signal with position and TP but educational video which will surely improve the new trader."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Leading up to going on to a live account I was not sure what company to use to better my understanding of the live market... I had lots of offers to join groups and different people buy signals ect ECT it came a little of who to trust and why ...I have seen Tom work from no trade experience to building an amazing company(s) and I that was the deciding factor .... by far the best choice I have made as it's an amazing business run by a true professional. Hall and co will be around for a long time . 6 stars ******"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Only joined up beginning of month so can’t say to much, I will say Tom is very helpful and always happy to answer any questions you have. He knows he charts inside out and is confident with he’s trades, he is not emotionally effected by moves in the wrong direction because he knows he’s technicals. He gives you a risk percentage on a signal to take from your account and if you stick to that over the long run I’m confident it will be positive. Iv had 2 signals since joining one win one loss. So watch this space"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom and his team always were showing responsibility for any signals they share and take care of his customers. Always was in touch and send a great communication. It's a great service and the only thing that I consider they need its a place to track the open positions and the watchlist for the signals."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Exceptionally friendly staff and the quality of the signals is very good, too."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Would give it 6 stars if i could, maybe even 7. Totally amazing service, easily understandable videos, great breakdowns of every position with clear and concise explanations of every single move that is made. Could not recommend Hall and Co more."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Made back my 1 year subscription in 2 trades. Excited for the future with Hall and Co Trading."
Thanks very much for your review.
"The signals has allowed me to see trading through a completely different perspective. I now fully understand the videos and understand each market move. 5/5"
"5 stars from me."
Thanks very much for your review.
"I have been with Tom and Hall and Co Trading for just under 3 months with alot of success, the videos and signals are what makes them better than other signal providers i have used. I have given 4 stars as there is always room for improvement ( with any company ) but so far so good."
"Thank you Tom."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom is the best signal provider and person. Give us another 7 days free on our subscription because only a couple of Signals has been sent in a week. I recommend this company."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Videos are really helpful and helped me when i was struggling with consistency. always giving me feedback on how i can approve."
Thanks very much for your review.
"If your searching for the Holy Grail of Forex Trading? GIve up now! However, if your searching for a mentor who offers daily clear, concise and consistent daily/intraday video analysis and years of professional experience Tom Hall and Co is worth every dime! His feedback and daily updates put you in the correct mindset and continuing education. More than happy to answer any other questions you may have before joining our membership ranks!"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom provides a very professional and personal relationship with his clients. Happy to answer any question and give advice/information when needed. Quality of the videos & trades are superb."
Thanks very much for your review.
"The service is the very best and Tom does a great job of keeping me up to date and making sure I profit while I learn from his videos. I would recommend the service 10 times over, I’m glad I made the leap to join."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Unbelievable service provided. You really can not get more for your money! The list which is on offer is amazing. The video analysis each day along with the pair watch list can help guide you in the right direction on your own trades you try along with learning how they like to trade! could not recommend any better source. Lloyd"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom did really good with Hall and co so we now receive stock signals which has made more profit in my account. Happy customer"
Hall and Co Trading is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews