Hall and Co Trading Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hall and Co Trading

How would you rate Hall and Co Trading ?

"fantastic market analysis and education material. highly recommended."
Thanks very much for your review
"THE BEST OUT THERE: This is my 2nd review and I’m extremely happy with the service that tom provides that’s why I signed up to a year subscription:) His signals are excellent with very high probability and he has great customer service. Tom isn’t just a great trader, he is very honest and humble and I have a lot respect for him. He sends around 1 signal a week but due to his strategy having such a high success rate I am happy with that. If no signals are sent during the week he will add an additional 1 week onto your subscription which is brilliant! I would rather have quality over quantity! I’ve kept this short and sweet but I could go on forever! Sign up with tom and you’ll never look back, I promise! Thanks- I hope this has helped."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom is a real & a very good Trader - by all means. He knows what he is doing. I tested his trading signals for months and I am very happy. To be honest I have never been so successful in FX trading - I improved a lot and I learned a lot! I fully trust his FX trading ideas, even though I do not execute all trading ideas. Now I have the time to focus on indices and single stocks. He is a real relieve for me!"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Good response on questions and Tom explains well on his trade ideas. More weekly signals will be welcomed."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Many companies out there claiming to do the same thing .... promising people 20 % returns in a week and making statements that can not be further from the truth .... hall and co are very realistic , Tom never misleads people, he never sells this as an over night get rich systems or dose he even fit into the same bracket at 95 % of other signals-forex companies.... this company will be a breath of fresh air if you have been with a company that just dose not care to much .... Tom is high on being transparent win loss or draw he allaways explains and brakes down things in amazing details ... he understands what it takes to build a trading company from.the ground up And is now helping alot of people do just that . Of you still.eant to be trading in 6 months 1 year 3 years down the line .... this would be a great place for you to learn how to do that ."
Thanks very much for your review.
"I have been in the trading industry for last 6 years. Started from scratch searching strategies and signals. In the path I got scammed not only by brokers but signal providers too. The trading marketing world is full of dark horrors and they put false impressions In my mind that trading is a get rich scheme. It was a sad last 4.5 years for me but hey I learned a lot and came across the shinning light in the dark trading world; Hall and Co trading Tom Hall helped me adjust my impression regarding the trading career by providing educational realistic and transparent videos everyday. To add to this he also revealed how he trades emotionally and technically. It is such a valuable advice for me as I have been struggling in the beginning 4 years and then I joined Hall and Co trading. Every thing has changed in the last 1.5 years. I am not saying I am rich now and I have found the holy grail. What I have found is balance in my trading career and I am finally learning how Fx markets should be traded. This what Tom taught me. Yes his signals are excellent but what was more important to me was his advice that turned my trading life around for good. I hope I can stay this way. I iodilize Tom to an extent I even use his strategy to find my own signals. Thank you a million times Tom for your transparency. I am really grateful"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom and the team are excellent. I have been a member of hall and co since the beginning and have learnt 90% of what I know from them. They are always fast to respond to Quiries and questions, complete transparency and value for money. Long live hall and co trading"
Thanks very much for your review.
"I have only recently joined the subscription but I think I made the right decision. I have been receiving Tom’s daily review and there is always something to learn from his analysis, tips, the way he approaches technical analysis. So far I received only one trade opportunity (I just joined and only focus on forex) but his decision is very well thought and well executed. There are many pros out there who post all sorts of trades advice, to me, almost just for the sake of getting their ideas out there. I don’t sense a lot of care in them. But when Tom advises people to buy or sell with his explanation, I can feel he really cares his clients and is aware of the fact his decision affects other people’s lives (accounts). I appreciate his professionalism and thoughtfulness. Thank you! Akiko"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Brillint service, very thorough and consistent!"
"Great service"
Thanks very much for your review.
"I have been with Hall and Co trading for about a month now. Aside from a profitable signal service, Tom provides daily video analyses on each live position as well as possible entries. These quality educational videos are highly informative and keep you updated as positions unfold. He does not publish many signals, rather an average of 1 per week but I feel more comfortable knowing that Tom has strict criteria before entering a position. Additionally, whenever I have contacted him for advice he has shown a genuine interest and concern in assisting me and advising me on what's in my best interest. I am completely satisfied with the service and see myself being a client of Hall and Co trading for a long time to come."
Thanks very much for your review.
"What you see is what you get with Tom. A decent and honest person with a work ethic second to none. Hard working with his clients interests always a priority. He is very knowledgeable about trading and generous in sharing his considerable experience and expertise. I have learned a lot and he has motivated me on so many occasions when I was ready to give up trading. I am grateful for all the time and effort Tom puts in to share and help me and many others on our trading journeys 🙏🏽"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Very happy with the service I’ve recieved, learning every day."
Thanks very much for your review.
"I just started with Tom signals subscription service. In the videos Tom breaks down the fundamental en technical how and why he enter a trade. And he teaches you to have a mindset for longterm. Till now all the trade I received took profits. And I must say I am very happy that I join. Thank you"
Thanks very much for your review.
"I’ve been with Hall&Co for just under a month now it’s the best decision I made! I’ve took profit and also learned a lot on the way. They send out video analysis every night on what positions they are watching which is great! And he regularly uploads Instagram videos on advice etc. Every signal which I have received has took profit, they don’t send out that many signals a week however quality over quantity:) I strongly recommend this to anyone! Cheers Tom."
Thanks very much for your review.
"The service from Tom is not just a plain signal with position and TP but educational video which will surely improve the new trader."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Leading up to going on to a live account I was not sure what company to use to better my understanding of the live market... I had lots of offers to join groups and different people buy signals ect ECT it came a little of who to trust and why ...I have seen Tom work from no trade experience to building an amazing company(s) and I that was the deciding factor .... by far the best choice I have made as it's an amazing business run by a true professional. Hall and co will be around for a long time . 6 stars ******"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Only joined up beginning of month so can’t say to much, I will say Tom is very helpful and always happy to answer any questions you have. He knows he charts inside out and is confident with he’s trades, he is not emotionally effected by moves in the wrong direction because he knows he’s technicals. He gives you a risk percentage on a signal to take from your account and if you stick to that over the long run I’m confident it will be positive. Iv had 2 signals since joining one win one loss. So watch this space"
Thanks very much for your review.
"Tom and his team always were showing responsibility for any signals they share and take care of his customers. Always was in touch and send a great communication. It's a great service and the only thing that I consider they need its a place to track the open positions and the watchlist for the signals."
Thanks very much for your review.
"Exceptionally friendly staff and the quality of the signals is very good, too."
Hall and Co Trading is rated 4.85 based on 52 reviews