Hall and Co Trading ™ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hall and Co Trading ™

Tell us how Hall and Co Trading ™ made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I have been trading forex for a few years on my own but I thought it was time to step up my trading and join one of the professionals. When I joined I initially put in the wrong email however once I emailed Tom he replied welcoming me on board and sorted the issue straight away. I have been going through some of the video analysis and the trading manual and am very impressed at toms work with the manual and how he analyses the trades. The website is set up very well and easy to navigate around. Great value for money. I would definitely recommend."
"Tom provides high quality answers to every question I ever ask. And I have asked so many. But it is not just the quality of customer service that stands out with Hall and Co. It is the level of knowledge that Tom possesses and does not hesitate to share. If you want a signal service that gives you 10 signals a day, this service is not for you. If you want a teacher to dumb down elementary level technical analysis for you, you may benefit somewhat. But if you have done the work of learning the basics, and are serious about filling the gaps in your knowledge, I can not recommend this service enough. If you have the passion and thirst to increase your trading success rate, this is for you."
"As Tom once said to me “over $5 Trillion a day moves through the Forex Market, there’s enough for us all to make some money’ (not word for word 😊). And Tom has stuck to his word, whilst making money himself, trying to help others get a step on the ladder by learning from his tuition and guidance or following his published trading ideas. Proud of what you’ve achieved Tom, and look forward to the journey ahead...."
"There is more than enough professionalism in this service. Tom provides perfect explanations about the reasons of his trades. And now he added a manual which it teaches you how to trade like him. I totally recommend this service."
"Very helpful replied to every email question I sent"
"Decent signal service"
"Outstanding service with an outstanding trader. Tom regularly takes time off to respond to all inquiries and quite fast indeed! True transparency, recommendations, professional risk management and all around great service! What more can you ask for? 10/10!! $"
"The trading manual is a god send. If followed and studied you will have the exact same strategy as tom. I love how its makes the videos tom sends out more understandable. Looking forward I cannot wait to see what else hall and co bring out."
"Really pleased with the service very quick and good information all the time."
"Superb service!"
"Excellent all good very happy with the service you provide."
"I've been a customer for around 6 months which i'm happy to say has been profitable. January was slow with signals which he explained in his videos but he has added the time to my subscription so i can't complain. My honest review is the Tom is the best provider i've used, i don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon."
"I cannot thank Tom and his team enough for all of the time, hard work and dedication that is put in. I'm not yet where i want to be but it's a good start."
"Very easy when explaining charts and help me understand how to trade in forex he is very professional"
"I would like to tell everyone that this guy is the god of trading-he is the almighty god Allah hu Akbar.if anybody wants holy grail in trading then visit Mr.tom hall-please visit hall and co trading"
"Hi Tom hope you are well. I was just wondering if you could make a detailed video in which you explain how you search for trade opportunities and after spotting some what indicators you use and how you use them. Plus the relation between multi time frame analysis. Moreover if you could explain how to set sl and tp and what factors you consider. most importantly i want to know about fibonacci and rsi divergence and pivot points. please explain these i will be obliged thanks"
"Tom was very kind to answer my doubt and questions even on the basics for learning the Price Movement and Market Structure. If you are looking for a good analysis with Entry , Stops and Target , Hall and Co will be the place you may want to use as not only Tom provides very good description of the Trades he take but also the weekly watch-list and regular updates on the trades along with detailed analysis including why, where and what not's of Entry , Targets and Stops You will also learn on how to analyze the market just by watching the videos he sends and if you have a doubt or a query Tom is there to answer you via e-mail or the forum ."
"Tom is a great analyst, he take every decision carefully before the action. Also he is very academic in the videos."
"Tom Hall is probably the most serious, verified, successful, and customer orientated trader and investor i have ever found. He really takes his, and our money very seriously. With a verified account that allows you to trust his service in a scientific manner. My growth as a trader has been boosted so much by his weekly videos. Signals will make you recover your initial investment, so a suscription to his service is free in the long run. Thank you tom for letting me be part of your team. Keep it up!"
"Tom provides professional trading advice in regards to multi-time frame confluence factors which coincide with his intra-day trading. Once I have money again, I will be re-joining. The educational content from the videos alone has helped me comprehend some of the technical terms and decision making."
Hall and Co Trading ™ is rated 4.85 based on 88 reviews