Halifax Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Halifax

Tell us how Halifax made you happy

"Completed the bank current account switch in 7 days as promised"
Are you Halifax? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Halifax receives. Reply Free
"Very bad customer service!"
"Shocking telephone customer service! Rude, blunt and unhelpful. Answering questions with a straight closed "No". Useless"
"Customer service in Halifax is A+, they just care so much! I'd be more impressed if they sang to me like in the adverts though..."
"Thank you Steven M for fab customer service Halifax today. happy customer"
"I have now spoken with customer service and been informed I can take it to a Halifax branch. Thank You for your help."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Halifax is literally the worse bank for customer service! Don't believe the adverts! @AskHalifaxBank! The phone insurance doesn't exist."
Halifax is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews