Halifax Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Halifax

Tell us how Halifax made you happy

"At a time when i needed all the support i could get the Halifax have let me down appallingly.My Mother died and i had to set up an executors account.I had obtained probate and everything was straight forward;or so i thought.I had to return to branch twice and spent 4 hours altogether processing all information with them.They had every document available including my passport,the will,probate,death certificate-everything.They issue a cheque book but no card,which is fine but causes issues when trying to sort problems with their automated service.I have now been issuing cheques and have received 2 letters from the Halifax asking for more information!!!Can't tell me over the phone;have to go into branch.Which i did but sadly to no avail.No one seems to know what information it is they want??I will be closing the account at my earliest convenience and would strongly advise anyone in a similar situation NOT to use the Halifax."
Are you Halifax? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Completed the bank current account switch in 7 days as promised"
"Very bad customer service!"
"Shocking telephone customer service! Rude, blunt and unhelpful. Answering questions with a straight closed "No". Useless"
"Customer service in Halifax is A+, they just care so much! I'd be more impressed if they sang to me like in the adverts though..."
"Thank you Steven M for fab customer service Halifax today. happy customer"
"I have now spoken with customer service and been informed I can take it to a Halifax branch. Thank You for your help."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Halifax is literally the worse bank for customer service! Don't believe the adverts! @AskHalifaxBank! The phone insurance doesn't exist."
Halifax is rated 2.80 based on 10 reviews