Halifax Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Halifax

How would you rate Halifax ?

"Completed the bank current account switch in 7 days as promised"
"Very bad customer service!"
"Shocking telephone customer service! Rude, blunt and unhelpful. Answering questions with a straight closed "No". Useless"
"Customer service in Halifax is A+, they just care so much! I'd be more impressed if they sang to me like in the adverts though..."
"Thank you Steven M for fab customer service Halifax today. happy customer"
"I have now spoken with customer service and been informed I can take it to a Halifax branch. Thank You for your help."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Halifax is literally the worse bank for customer service! Don't believe the adverts! @AskHalifaxBank! The phone insurance doesn't exist."
Halifax is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews