Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haji Baba Ltd
Over A Week
Read Haji Baba Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Haji Baba Ltd made you happy
The meat test fresh ,but the time delivery was not good I had waited a week to receive it
Excellent service, quick delivery and product is always very very fresh. Can't fault them!
Very poor value for money and weight of meat given was much less than advertised for the lamb.
High quality, excellent and safe packaging, timed delivery.
Received great service today from Rakesh at the Asda Roehampton Branch. Rakes well informed and understood my requirements and provided the best quality meats. Will definitely recommend Haji Baba for their customer service and products.
Good quality Halal meat - fast turn around and excellent delivery. I am really happy to be a regular customer.
Great products and delivered in a short period of time. The only issue was the missing item which was eventually resolved by took too long to get sorted.
First time order and really impressed.. keep it up
High-quality meet, particularly Beef Striploin Steak and lamb shoulder
This is the second time now I have received items incorrectly. Lamb kofta instead of chicken which were all mashed due to poor packaging. Skin on instead of skin off as requested. I called and sent an email to complain on both occasions but no response. Will not be ordering from them again. Previously I received half of my order but I did not receive a refund or the remaining order.
I always get my mutton from Haji Baba. The meat is good quality, well packaged and they are reliable and deliver on time
I’ve ordered twice for delivery, first time was better than second (second was larger order) I do have a complaint about the quality of lamb. It is literally just bones and barely any meat on the mixed lamb. Second time order came with some containers breaking and plastic coming off hence blood contaminating the other containers. Other than that, I feel that your service is reliable and everything happens swiftly with regular updates on what’s happening with the order.
Really happy to receive halal meat in Taunton.. excellent packaging.. delivered on time..
The meat was well packed and delivered on time. We BBQ the Rib eye steaks and it was absolutely juicy and tender. Overall meat was great in Quality. The only issue was that there was a missing item. It took me some time to get this resolved as there are 2 e-mail addresses to send a complaint through. The 1st one I used was for some reason the incorrect one and my complaint was not answered. Hence I called them and the proper mail was provided. After all the required information was provided the issue was resolved amicably.
Nice clean packing. Good quality meats.
Leicester Oadby, not one for writing reviews but went today and good service from the friendly guys Ahmed and Al-Amin.
I didn't receive what I bought. They don't answer the phone and neither the email. They don't give me the complete delivering and don't refund. Never again.
Good and prompt service
Chicken sausages and chicken breaded fillets is excellent, as is there prompt delivery and good packaging. Our experience of ordering other meat has not been as positive due to them being poorly packaged, not butchered well and skin left on when we asked for it to be removed.
I had ordered five products from Haji Baba, 3 chicken products , 2 beef products, my beef mince upon delivery is discoloured and foul smelling, beef boneless is also foul smelling and discoloured. Chicken was not cut as requested when placing the order but it's fresh so no complaints. Since then I have sent 5 emails to customer services and 3 phone calls. So far customer services cannot reach the complaints department and complaints department is very busy. The experience is a nightmare. I do not recommend them.
Haji Baba Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 821 reviews