H-Tune Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend H-Tune
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact H-Tune?

Tell us how H-Tune made you happy

"They sell great products at prices which are hard to beat but their customer service and dispatch times are unacceptable, and to be honest I would rather pay more for products from a company with better customer service which you can rely on. Still waiting over a month for an order I placed on Black Friday. I understand they may have alot of orders placed that day, but they should not offer a service like that if it cannot be fulfilled in a timely manor. They give silly excuses after I sent an email asking for a quote on a few genuine Honda parts. Over a week later they respond saying their staff is sick and no one is around to answer queries. I was so shocked, all I wanted was some prices. I even gave the Honda part numbers so I did half their job for them. Within that time I enquired for the same parts at CoxMotorparts, I decided to order the stuff from them and they arrived before H-Tune even replied back. Amazing! Go to Coxmotorparts, their customer service is outstanding. For any upgraded parts, Tegiwa is also so much better. Sorry H-tune, you really need to get your customer service sorted."
Are you H-Tune? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful service Silly replays and excuses I will never use them service"
"Awful company, very awkward to deal with. Refuse to answer emails and despite advertising their phone number they leave it disconnected all the time. Hard to get your head around how companies like this still operate in modern society. Never again Htune, get the customer service sorted!"
"Outstanding service with friendly staff and great products-The postage itself is mega-prompt. Awesome stuff."
H-Tune is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews