H-Tune Reviews

1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does H-Tune deliver?

How can I contact H-Tune?

Tell us how H-Tune made you happy

"Don't think I've had better customer service from any company anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, patient, knowledgeable and they stock hard-to-find bits for my CRX - which would make me happy even without the friendly-and-knowledgeable bit! Staffed by Honda nuts who helped me navigate my mysterious motor (I'm a girl) and discover what it was I was actually trying to buy! Thanks Matt and Pete!"
Are you H-Tune? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Faultless customer service. They really go the extra mile with queries. like minded car people that are extremely knowledgeable, fast to respond and reasonably priced. Couldn't speak highly enough of them!"
"H-Tune have always been superb. Their range of products is excellent and the prices are amongst the best - plus the products are always delivered super quick even on 'standard' delivery. Top recommend!"
"Ordered about 6 times so far from H-Tune, cant fault any of the advice they've given whilst trying to work out what parts fit my little Frankenstein project EK. Prices seem to be about the best I can find consistently. Lead times can be a bit sketchy however this is par for the course and the negative reviews are a bit on the harsh side in my opinion. I ordered a hybrid racing shifter mounting plate and it clearly stated that it wasn't in stock at the time, and yes the lead time did slip a bit. You have to consider the costs involved in importing from the USA, bringing a single item over from one supplier is a waste of the delivery charge, so they wait and gather a few bits first I assume to make it worthwhile for all involved. You need to look at it as more of an online catalogue where you can order whatever you need rather than an Amazon style fulfilment centre. Plus it shows if it's in stock or not....need it faster either choose another supplier or plan in advance👍🏻 Not had any waiting issues on other parts and they always arrive fast, well packed and come with a pack of sweets! What's not to like about that LOL. Kind regards @thecaptains_honda"
"I am seriously disappointed with service from H tune, I was given a delivery date of UP TO 4 weeks. When the date was coming close I was advised a further 2 week delay, when I queried as this affected plans I was told the original date stood...computer error sent the update. This happened again and H Tune confirmed my pistons would still be with me on time...now advised 3 week delay after all and too late to cancel. Go elsewhere !"
"They sell great products at prices which are hard to beat but their customer service and dispatch times are unacceptable, and to be honest I would rather pay more for products from a company with better customer service which you can rely on. Still waiting over a month for an order I placed on Black Friday. I understand they may have alot of orders placed that day, but they should not offer a service like that if it cannot be fulfilled in a timely manor. They give silly excuses after I sent an email asking for a quote on a few genuine Honda parts. Over a week later they respond saying their staff is sick and no one is around to answer queries. I was so shocked, all I wanted was some prices. I even gave the Honda part numbers so I did half their job for them. Within that time I enquired for the same parts at CoxMotorparts, I decided to order the stuff from them and they arrived before H-Tune even replied back. Amazing! Go to Coxmotorparts, their customer service is outstanding. For any upgraded parts, Tegiwa is also so much better. Sorry H-tune, you really need to get your customer service sorted."
"Awful service Silly replays and excuses I will never use them service"
"Awful company, very awkward to deal with. Refuse to answer emails and despite advertising their phone number they leave it disconnected all the time. Hard to get your head around how companies like this still operate in modern society. Never again Htune, get the customer service sorted!"
"Outstanding service with friendly staff and great products-The postage itself is mega-prompt. Awesome stuff."
H-Tune is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews