Gymshark Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Gymshark
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Gymshark?

Tell us how Gymshark made you happy

"Good quality clothing, although the fit wasn't quite right, but received a nice response from their support team."
Are you Gymshark? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great product, shockingly bad customer service! Real shame really!"
"great products, great sales currently!"
"their customer service is amazing. So good that i get most of my clothes from them because i know if theres a problem they will do everything to make things right."
"Always great quality"
"Recently there was a 50% sale on a variety of items, I was worried as the sale was a few days in and I thought the chances of me getting what I wanted in my size were slim. However there was still plenty of stock available and with a further student discount code I received another 10% off and next day delivery. Unfortunately the order did not come on the confirmed day, however I was sent an apology email and my order arrived next day at 11am (... quick)! The packaging is nice and the outfits are even better. So excited to wear my new gear at more than half the price only 3 days after coming across it!!"
"There was a person available to message about my queries who answered really quickly and was really polite. I was able to use a discount code and the website is really easy to use."
"Great products. Very easy to order."
"Black friday deals"
"Good clothin. Good Quality. Fair prices."
"The quality of the clothing was amazing. Delivery was earlier than expected and packaging was very good."
"Notified when order in dispatch and arrival , quick delivery and quality goods"
"Lovely quick service"
"Customer service was amazing when i ordered the wrong size."
"Very nice leggings, will definetly be buying some more!"
Gymshark is rated 4.60 based on 15 reviews