GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Great value. Really pleased with my top table centrepiece. Much cheaper than on other sites. Quick delivery and good value.
great value,quality,delivery always quick, recommended by me!
Well Done GR Decorations...brilliant service once again.
Don't write reviews very often but their service was outstanding at so many levels. Not only that, the artificial plants were very high quality and well priced. What a great combination! Really happy and highly recommended...
Came on day as promised thank you
Fast delivery, great prices and the flowers are lovely and will make a lovely centrepieces at our awards ceremony.
I was very impressed when I opened my package, quality of the product is fantastic, the images provided are very accurate to what I recieved. Postage was also quick. Would highly reccomend! Thank you
These are absolutely brilliant silk flowers at a really great price - quick delivery too. Would recommend - I buy them for my mum and nana grave and they keep their shape and colour brilliantly !
Abloutley perfect! Thank you so very much, your work is outstanding! !!!!
Good quality and fair price Artificial flowers , buy it here everytime for my event decoration
Fantastic service and item I would definitely recommend this business to everyone very professional and the most important affordable very happy with item
Great price for roses to decorate wedding venue, cheapest I could find by far. Arrived very quickly. They are really good quality extremely pleased will definately use these guys again
The decoration was very quick in arriving, and looked really good in the back of the car. It was just the right size, the colours were good, and it was very good value for money.
Amazing flowers and really helpful staff. Thoroughly recommended
Excellent choice of products ,easy to use website and very quick delivery
We have a holiday cottage and I wanted to add a few finishing touches and thought that I would try this website/company - the items were lovely, just as described on the website and very good value for money; I was pleased with the speedy delivery. I would recommend GT Decorations and will be using them again.
Top service and great product
As always lovely flowers and excellent service. Ordered late Monday evening received them 1at post Friday.
Brilliant service and very pleased with purchase
Ordered some candle rings, they were exactly as described and arrived very quickly and well packed. Would recommend this company
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 500 reviews