GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

"Ordered 3 candle rings. I was kept up to date with delivery info and the service was fast. I was really surprised and extremely pleased with the quality of the goods for such a great price. I shall definitely being ordering more items in due course and I've already recommended the company to family and friends."
Mrs Karen T
"Excellent service and quality products"
Miss Kathryn S
"Great service n delivery flowers look great great price too ."
"Absolutely fabulous product, ordered for Christmas, beautifully made and will look stunning. Quick delivery, Far superior to other products online and cost very very reasonable. Thank you for the great service. Will definitely order again."
"Excellent flowers. Product as described and as per photo. Really impressed with them. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Would buy from theses people again. Highly recommend."
"wow easy ordering and check out,kept informed on delivery everything arrived well packaged very pleased thank you very much will be back for more."
"Received my order today, I am very pleased with the candle flowers. They look lovely thank you."
"prompt delivery. excellent condition."
"Great swift service and communications from seller. Highly recommended"
"Wedding bouquets for my daughter's ceremonies arrived quickly, in perfect condition and were as lovely as advertised. Thank you"
"Your website was easy to use and you kept me informed on progress. The delivery was fast to Sweden. You have a good description of the items. I am very pleased. Thank you!"
"Great value, easy to use website, quick delivery. Thank you for my recent flower order, will definitely use again"
"great personal service"
"Good website Good quick service"
"The website was very informative,with great descriptions of items. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Items ordered look fantastic too. Would happily use this company again."
"Looks very realistic, a little smaller than i imagined but very nice none the less. I may buy some more"
"Great products & fast efficient service. Thank you all at GT decorations!"
"I have been using this company for a number of years now. Their products are always well made and realistic. I bought all my daughters bouquets and buttonholes for her wedding and they were fantastic. On a sober note I also buy bouquets for my relatives graves as I can only get there two or three times a year. Every time I return they still look as good as new. I can highly recommend this company. Postage is reasonable and delivery is very quick."
"I found the website very easy to use the delivery was quicker than I expected and the quality of the flowers is really good they are so lifelike"
"Very pleased with candle rings they are very pretty. As in Sale even better value."
"Found what I was looking for quickly.Good quality and value for money.Delivery was very fast.Have ordered more of the same."
"The rose garlands were as pictured and we delivered very promptly"
"So pleased with the quick service and the quality. Will be recommended you and will definitely buy again. Thank you."
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 409 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!