GT Decorations Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

"Very good service candle wreathes beautiful and great quality"
"Ordered 3 candle rings. I was kept up to date with delivery info and the service was fast. I was really surprised and extremely pleased with the quality of the goods for such a great price. I shall definitely being ordering more items in due course and I've already recommended the company to family and friends."
Mrs Karen T
"Excellent service and quality products"
"Thanks for the help and advice. Everything arrived exactly on time and all great products. Thank you. Will be ordering again."
"Great products and a fab service - I bought a small sample to check for quality but will be using you for the rest of my supplies!"
"Always very pleased with the service provided by GT decorations. Communications are good with advices sent at each stage of purchase and goods arrive swiftly and well packaged ....usually with a couple of days. The silk flowers are beautiful and top class and unfailingly in perfect condition. There are some wonderful bargains available at sale times too so well worthwhile being on their mailing lists!"
"Very happy with my purchase and the quickest of delivery"
"Excellent product, delivery and service. Thank you"
"I purchased some flowers for mother’s day & my mum could not be happier, she loved them. Great service flowers arrived within 48hrs of ordering online and were exactly what I hoped for."
"Website easy to use. Good value products and fast dispatch. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service. I've used this company before and the service was equally good. Items posted immediately and were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend GT Decorations."
"Very quick delivery and garlands look even better than the picture shows!"
"Thanks for promptness in delivery and being able to provide what I wanted."
"Ordered a candle ring which arrived very quickly and was very pretty -as described. Will use GT again"
"excellent service thanks very much."
"My very first order from GT and the service was outstanding, from order to delivery - 2 days and the quality of the flowers is fantastic, will definately be ordering more, the ones i bought were for a willow archway that we are building over our shop, the flowers are stunning,"
"Very good service, delivered in a timely manner even without paying for premium postage. The flowers arrived in good condition and exactly matched the description and pictures given on the website."
"The flowers were well-packed, arrived when promised, easy to open and exactly what I hope for. Thank you very much"
"Pansy candle rings very pretty and spring like with fast delivery - thank you"
"very pleased with this company,quick delivery ,and easy to use service many thanks ann"
"Love your flowers they are very good quality and will be used in many brides bouquets around the world"
"Good thanks just what I ordered"
"Arrived quickly, well packed, good quality"
GT Decorations is rated 4.86 based on 458 reviews