GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Mrs Louise R
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate/use. Quick and easy ordering process."
"Really impressed , good quality and excellent price. Delivery came quickly ordered Friday received on Wednesday."
"Great site. Decorations arrived very quickly. Great communication."
"I have purchased from GT Decorations on a number of occasions now. The artificial flower sprays and arrangements are beautiful and tremendous value for money, especially at sale time. Additionally, communications, packaging and delivery are first class. You can also track your order so you know when it will arrive. I have total confidence in unreservedly recommending this Company to everyone"
Mrs Doreen E
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful sprays of Christmas decorations ,I use these in the wreath I make for my husband,s grave,they cheer up the wreath for Christmas time."
"Very fast delivery, good communications, good quality product and well packaged. Thank you."
Dr Anita W
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price - I've seen almost identical products at far higher prices in local shops. Speedy delivery and just as described. Highly recommended."
Mrs Karen T
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality products"
"Very pleased with the flowers and have ordered some more"
"The candle decorations arrived almost immediately after I had ordered them even though I did not pay for priority postage. The are extremely pretty and just what they looked like in the images. I look forward to buying some more when I change my colour scheme"
Mrs Anne D
Verified Buyer
"The flowers looked beautiful and real. Just what I wanted"
"Great, thank you."
Mrs Hilda B
Verified Buyer
"Your service was quick and very efficient !"
"I was very happy with this item it looked like it did in the picture."
MISS MONIKA P
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful flowers, fast delivery"
Mrs Sandra L
Verified Buyer
"silk flowers very realistic and delivered very quick"
"Items just as described. Delivered within days. Very pretty roses,just the right colour for what I wanted. Would recommend Company to anyone"
Mrs DAWN S
Verified Buyer
"So happy with the button holes I recived look very expensive every thing I was looking for"
Mrs Diana T
Verified Buyer
"Bought a wedding bouquet and matching buttonhole for a vow renewal we don't want to spend too much money on. Both stunning in looks and quality. Recommended!"
"Flowers were good for the price delivered within 4 days"
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 378 reviews