GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

"Ordered 3 candle rings. I was kept up to date with delivery info and the service was fast. I was really surprised and extremely pleased with the quality of the goods for such a great price. I shall definitely being ordering more items in due course and I've already recommended the company to family and friends."
Mrs Karen T
"Excellent service and quality products"
Miss Kathryn S
"Great service n delivery flowers look great great price too ."
"These sparkle white lights with white cable are absolutely fabulous and will look amazing on my new white tree .Can't wait for Xmas . It would be good to mention that an IPad type plug is needed as I have to send for one now . Otherwise a great buy . C J ."
"Very good service. Lovely flowers. Quick delivery. Have used you before."
"Delighted with my order of Christmas candle rings and napkin rings. Very well packed with quick delivery. Excellent service. Would recommend."
"The flowers are beautiful although not all are full size a few on each stem are smaller versions."
"Love the decoration. Quick delivery. High quality."
"Beautiful silk flower bridal bouquet at a wonderful price. Hope to use them again."
"Thank you thankyou amazing quality and good service"
"My order arrived three days after ordering - very pleased with the service and the product"
"Bright coloures,good choices. Will be back."
"Happy with all the products we purchased, although delivery was slow - the fault of Royal Mail 48"
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that one of the items in your order did not meet your expectations, and more that the defect wasn't spotted before sending it out, even if it was a heavily reduced clearance item. Someone will be in touch with you directly regarding a refund.
"Items as described and photographed. Delivered well packed and quickly and I was kept informed of the state of the delivery. Very good service and I would highly recommend them."
"Arrived very quickly, and looked just like the photo. Will look lovely on my wedding outfi. Thank you very much."
"Everything from start to finish was excellent as well as the quality of the product.Will use again"
"Absolutely fabulous product, ordered for Christmas, beautifully made and will look stunning. Quick delivery, Far superior to other products online and cost very very reasonable. Thank you for the great service. Will definitely order again."
"Excellent flowers. Product as described and as per photo. Really impressed with them. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Would buy from theses people again. Highly recommend."
"wow easy ordering and check out,kept informed on delivery everything arrived well packaged very pleased thank you very much will be back for more."
"Received my order today, I am very pleased with the candle flowers. They look lovely thank you."
"prompt delivery. excellent condition."
"Great swift service and communications from seller. Highly recommended"
"Wedding bouquets for my daughter's ceremonies arrived quickly, in perfect condition and were as lovely as advertised. Thank you"
GT Decorations is rated 4.86 based on 422 reviews