GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Mrs Bernadette S
Verified Buyer
"first class as before , delighted with goods and delivery. I would recommend you to anybody. Kind Regards. an Thank You"
"Ordered bouquets, buttonholes and centre pieces for my wedding. Couldn't be more happy with what I've received. cant wait to use them and for all the guests to see them."
"Flowers are good quality, good prices and delivered when advised."
"Advertisement said silk flowers plastic would be better description very disappointed."
"Ordered 3 candle rings. I was kept up to date with delivery info and the service was fast. I was really surprised and extremely pleased with the quality of the goods for such a great price. I shall definitely being ordering more items in due course and I've already recommended the company to family and friends."
"Great value for money beautiful flowers."
Mrs Denise R
Verified Buyer
"I can always find what I need at GT Decorations and at great prices!"
Mrs Barbara H
Verified Buyer
"Quality of goods so realistic ordered two more in a different colour, just arrived so pleased just ordered another 2"
"Delivery on time as promised and the silk flowers order posy and button holes were really lovely and good quality. Maddy"
"Great. Would definitely use again and recommend. Small touches like folding the end of the packaging tape to be able to open the box easily."
Mrs Louise R
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate/use. Quick and easy ordering process."
"Really impressed , good quality and excellent price. Delivery came quickly ordered Friday received on Wednesday."
"Great site. Decorations arrived very quickly. Great communication."
"I have purchased from GT Decorations on a number of occasions now. The artificial flower sprays and arrangements are beautiful and tremendous value for money, especially at sale time. Additionally, communications, packaging and delivery are first class. You can also track your order so you know when it will arrive. I have total confidence in unreservedly recommending this Company to everyone"
Mrs Doreen E
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful sprays of Christmas decorations ,I use these in the wreath I make for my husband,s grave,they cheer up the wreath for Christmas time."
"Very fast delivery, good communications, good quality product and well packaged. Thank you."
Dr Anita W
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price - I've seen almost identical products at far higher prices in local shops. Speedy delivery and just as described. Highly recommended."
Mrs Karen T
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality products"
"Very pleased with the flowers and have ordered some more"
"The candle decorations arrived almost immediately after I had ordered them even though I did not pay for priority postage. The are extremely pretty and just what they looked like in the images. I look forward to buying some more when I change my colour scheme"
GT Decorations is rated 4.86 based on 388 reviews