GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

all the products i have bought were all excellent quality
Excellent delivery would of gave 5 stars but one of the decorations was broken off which I will try to resolve myself orthwise flowers very good value I did find that your website was only place to get 1inch candle rings
Very pretty blue candle rings. I just wish they’d make them a little smaller so you didn’t have to keep a close eye on the candle burning down
Excellent company. Great range at reasonable prices. Super fast delivery of exquisite silk flowers. Recommended
Been buying flowers from here since 2015, its quality and price are very good
The flowers and fruit were delightful.Wouldbe hard to tell if they were real or not.Highly recommended by myself.Thankyou
Excellent service! Extremely happy with my purchases - highly recommended
Service very good quick delivery high quality product
Always packed correctly and customer service second to none AA ++.
Easy to order, fast delivery and excellent quality goods. What more could you want? Would thoroughly recommend.
Easy to use online process, great choices, delivered three days after dispatch notice. Impressed with service.
Excellent value for money Lovely flowers Fast delivery Thank you
I ordered a personalised cake topper and was so pleased with it when it arrived within a couple of days. will definitely order from GT Decorations again. thank you so much GT I am sure my daughter in law will be very pleased with it too when she sees her cake on 20th March 2020.
Flowers are beautiful. They were delivered quickly, as always excellent service.
These bouquets are really lovely and delivered on time, perfect.
GT decorations sorted out an order query very quickly and efficiently. The products arrived promptly and were better quality than expected. Thankyou for a great service.
Excellent website, very quick delivery and delighted with product. Thamk you
Great product in a great price
It is very hard to find candle rings for tapered candles. The ones I ordered were pretty and were perfect for what I was using them for. Very satisfied.
Very good arrived early very pleased
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 534 reviews