GT Decorations Reviews

262 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Mrs Denise R
Verified Buyer

I use GT Decorations often for my projects. Items are as described, packaging is always good and delivery is prompt!
Verified Buyer

Beautiful arrangement and prompt delivery
Verified Buyer

Lovely rose garlands, very realistic, quick delivery, thanks
Mrs Lynda R
Verified Buyer

I have ordered your yellow silk roses for the past 9 years to place on my sons grave. Your service is brilliant very quick delivery and very well packaged. It's a shame that these are now discontinued I hope you will still stock something similar in yellow.
Miss Joan L
Verified Buyer

Excellent service , order on Saturday came Monday, really impressed with the buttonhole flower ,would order from here again .
Mrs Julie A
Verified Buyer

Parcel came within expected time frame, and the quality is excellent. These garlands look really lovely. They don't look cheap like most I viewed online. Very satisfied customer!
MRS Brenda H
Verified Buyer

Quick n polite response - slightly disappointed with quality of some of the goods tho.
Verified Buyer

Lots of choices and really quick delivery. Thank you
Mrs Jackie B
Verified Buyer

Very lmpressed with the service, easy to order and such quick delivery.
Very good quality of my order too and packaging.
Mr Adrian A

very happy
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers, excellent service, very satisfied indeed.
Mrs Val M
Verified Buyer

More than happy with this purchase, just what I was looking for, from ordering to delivery fast and efficient
Verified Buyer

As always delighted with my order and very quick delivery thanks Marion
Mrs Yvonne J
Verified Buyer

Product on time and great product
Verified Buyer

Iam really happy with the products
Always buy artificial flower from here for event decorations
Never dissapoint me
Money spend well worth it
Mrs Margaret S
Verified Buyer

Love the cherry blossoms. Great service and delivery.
Mrs Carole E
Verified Buyer

Lovely items just what i wanted for my large outdoor pot and such a lovely colour i have ordered some more.
Ms M
Verified Buyer

Artificial is the new real!! I am over the moon with my candle wreaths. So gorgeous and the attention to detail and the professional packaging...blown away.
MRS JEAN S
Verified Buyer

The rose garland is wonderful. Brilliant quality.
Mrs Christine H
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Quick delivery and goods were brilliant, as described only better. Thank you!
GT Decorations is rated 4.86 based on 262 reviews