GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

GT Decorations 5 star review on 7th June 2019
Mrs Suzanne Woods
GT Decorations 5 star review on 10th May 2019
More Photos & Videos
Still not received my parcels from nearly two weeks ago
very good service and flowers excellent quality
Lovely flower arrangement very pleased with it and my candle ring looks perfect shame that you only sent me one when I ordered two I did send an email when I saw confirmation of my order never mind still happy
2nd order purchased. Excellent service and very prompt again.
First class on all counts ,delighted with flowers and service. Mrs B
Brilliant, can't praise this company enough. Excellent flowers, fantastic prices and fast delivery.
lovely stuff and delivered very quick
Great quality products. Order place over the weekend received the following Thursday. Customer service very responsive and helpful.
Would definately recommend GT.
As usual my order was delivered promptly. The flowers are beautiful and I am as always very pleased with them.
Beautiful product and speedy delivery. Would highly recommend
Had some 2 years ago (I think) and they are still as good as new white,red and peach so look forward to blue and green when decorating is done.thank you for great service keeping me up to date.
Absolutely stunning collection of artificial flowers which look so real, the colours are spot on for authenticity and they are at affordable prices which is why I will never shop anywhere else for mine. Even their attention to detail on where to open the box from, and the tape folded over so you can easily access your flowers without destroying the box. Excellent 5stars all round
Easy buying online, quick delivery considering the Corona Virus and packaging good. Candle flowers look beautiful. Will use this company again.
Beautiful basket and quick delivery.
I've purchased before from GT Decorations and was very happy with my items. This is why I purchased from them again. I'd been in the business for 25years (one of the first to use silks for contract work for famous companies) I will buy from them again when they have good offers.
Good quilty, fair price, fast delivery. Thank you.
Amazing service, fab product and so quick !!!! Will definitely purchase any other needs
Best garland i have ever lots
Of lovely flowers. Colours
Great. Thank you
J.k
Order a variety of flowers to use for my wedding. They all came well packed and look amazing. Perfect for what I needed them for. Will defiantly use them again

Very pleased with the flowers we ordered delivered quickly good choice and value for money
The whole process was easy and the order was handled very efficiently. I am delighted with the bouquet.
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 560 reviews