GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

MRS JANICE K
Verified Buyer

Very pretty arrangement, well packaged, quick delivery. Will certainly use company again.
Mr Ray T
Verified Buyer

Speedy service and fab product - thank you
Mrs Jacqueline H
Verified Buyer

"Great service, great product. V v happy all round"

Lovely flowers ,very quick delivery
Mrs Helen L
Verified Buyer

These swags I bought to decorate a bridal arch. They are beautiful and excellent quality. The packaging was splendid. This company really go 100 per cent as far as customer care goes. I would not hesitate in recommending GT.
Verified Buyer

Very good service, well packed, very pleased with my order.
Verified Buyer

I have bought lots of flowers, other the last few years, from yourselves and everyone have been beautiful and realistic, at a very good price.
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers, fantastic value for money exactly the same as ordered and received last year,to put on family graves. I have recommended GT Decorations to friends. Thank you :)
Verified Buyer

The flowers are beautiful, well made, and true to the illustration on the website. Ordering was quick and easy, and the order was sent very promptly. It was also safely and economically packed. This is my third order ,so you can see that I like your flowers very much.
MR WILLIAM S
Verified Buyer

"YOU HAVE THE VERY BEST CANDLE RINGS I HAVE FOUND!!!"
Verified Buyer

These are so Very pretty and well made, I have purchased candle holders previously from here and they are still as new and receive many compliments, very good value. Recommend.
Ms B
Verified Buyer

Items are well packed and very good quality. Good value for money.
Verified Buyer

Good website, easy to use and informative and very efficient delivery of goods.
Mrs Amelia M
Verified Buyer

First of all the candle rings I had ordered were beautiful. even better than the picture on line. I had thought my parcel had been lost in the post and sent an email to GT decorations. I received an immediate response which was great. My parcel turned up and once again I contacted the company to let them know and again received an immediate reply. I am delighted with the service of GT Decorations and would certainly use them again. Would highly recommend them and their decorations.
Verified Buyer

Your website design is excellent. Not only are the products clearly described, but your notes and instructions during the ordering process made the online purchase unusually easy to accomplish.

I am also impressed that you take international shipments in stride. The order I placed arrived in the U.S. very quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you for the careful packing of these well-made, well-priced items. I will be using them in a WWI memorial exhibit and I know many people will appreciate seeing them there--they will add just the right touch.
Mrs Sheila T
Verified Buyer

I have placed a few orders and always completely satisfied. Thank you
Mr Stephen E
Verified Buyer

Delivery and product quality as as said.
Very pleased.
Mr Garry G
Verified Buyer

All good quality, price & service thank you
Verified Buyer

As always good service and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Exactly what we were looking for.
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 302 reviews