GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

GT Decorations 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Mrs Gail P
GT Decorations 5 star review on 30th July 2020
Mrs Nigina V
As always, excellent value for money and fast delivery
Very pretty candle rings with spring flowers for Easter. It’s difficult to find candle rings for taper candles but GT Decorations has a wide selection.
Fast delivery and well-packaged. Thank you.
Received my candle wreaths in good time and am delighted with them. Very delicate and the colours as shown and match my decor, so am really very pleased.
Fabulous flower as alway many thanks again
Very good experience for my first order. Prompt delivery and great selection of good value products.
Beautiful candle rings and great value for money
Item hasnt been received.
Had a slight issue with my order but i must say this company were really fabulous and understanding. They solved the problem immediately and were very professional when they found the issue. Would definitely have no problem using them again.
Thank you. One appreciated client.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We would never purposely ignore an email, and upon checking following your review, unfortunately they had both got moved by a message filter, which is most regrettable.
We have emailed you directly regarding a refund.

Kind regards,
GT Decorations
Good service fast delivery thank you
A very good website giving good information & pictures of the products . Prompt delivery & products of a good quality. Will definitely use GT Decorations again
Excellent service as usual from GT. I always buy my flowers for my daughters grave from here as they are such good quality and they dont deteriorate in the British weather. The service is always very prompt
Received my order VERY quickly, thrilled to bits with my candle rings. The quality of the goods is extremely high.
I was delighted to receive my order from GT Decorations in a timely and efficient manner. The artificial flowers were very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. The flowers are vibrant and realistic. I look forward to using them in my spring and summer wreaths.
Great service fast delivery of quality item
These are lovely - just what I wanted and make all the difference to the candles.
Great products no problems with order quick delivery
Goods totally met our expectations. Easy quick delivery and great value for money.
Great artifical ivy and fast shipment, very good service and efficiency.
Flowers arrived 3 days before scheduled delivery and packaged very well. They look better than the picture and I am really pleased with them. They are to go i
onto a grave and I am more than happy to put them as they look so real.
GT Decorations 5 star review on 21st February 2021
What you see is what you get,and I CAN'T fault this company. Flowers arrived within 2/3 working days after I had placed my order. They arrived in beautiful condition exactly as pictured. They are absolutely well worth the money and they are now my number one choice of suppliers!!!!
This is my second order with GT Decorations and been very satisfied with both the product and service - Very professional
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 635 reviews