GT Decorations Reviews

255 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Verified Buyer

Lots of choices and really quick delivery. Thank you
Mrs Jackie B
Verified Buyer

Very lmpressed with the service, easy to order and such quick delivery.
Very good quality of my order too and packaging.
Mr Adrian A

very happy
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flowers, excellent service, very satisfied indeed.
Mrs Val M
Verified Buyer

More than happy with this purchase, just what I was looking for, from ordering to delivery fast and efficient
Verified Buyer

As always delighted with my order and very quick delivery thanks Marion
Mrs Yvonne J
Verified Buyer

Product on time and great product
Verified Buyer

Iam really happy with the products
Always buy artificial flower from here for event decorations
Never dissapoint me
Money spend well worth it
Mrs Margaret S
Verified Buyer

Love the cherry blossoms. Great service and delivery.
Mrs Carole E
Verified Buyer

Lovely items just what i wanted for my large outdoor pot and such a lovely colour i have ordered some more.
Ms M
Verified Buyer

Artificial is the new real!! I am over the moon with my candle wreaths. So gorgeous and the attention to detail and the professional packaging...blown away.
MRS JEAN S
Verified Buyer

The rose garland is wonderful. Brilliant quality.
Mrs Christine H
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Quick delivery and goods were brilliant, as described only better. Thank you!
Ms O

Great customer service.
Mrs Dawn H
Verified Buyer

The service was excellent. Upon arrival, I must admit I thought had I seen these in the shop I most probably would not purchase these daisies. However, as I had them and really needed to upgrade my balcony I used them. What a pleasant surprise, they look light and bright. Yes, I would also re-order to replace when these have faded so much in the sun. I used four stems to achieve the look.
Mrs Patricia H
Verified Buyer

the flowers are fabulous colour so vibrant i always love what i get from you and send all my friend to your sight
Verified Buyer

Very pretty Easter/Spring candle rings, soft shades and with attractive ribbon streamers. They look delightful on elegant candle sticks.
Mrs Lynne M
Verified Buyer

Good product and great service.
Mrs Lisa L
Verified Buyer

Good value products, carefully packaged, dispatched very quickly and with tracked information. I regularly buy from GT Decorations and as yet have never been disappointed. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Mrs Shirley H
Verified Buyer

I haven't recived my order yet.
We're sorry to hear that you haven't received this yet. We can confirm that your order was posted on 27th March. Unfortunately for deliveries to the United States of America, and especially as the cheapest untracked delivery option was chosen, we can't guarantee delivery times.

It has presently been 7 days, while the postal services's delivery aim as stated on our website is 5-15 business days (business days exclude the weekend, so this really means up to about 3 weeks).
At this moment in time the best we can suggest therefore is to allow the extra fortnight for the package to arrive. If you still have not received anything then, please get in touch with us directly via https://www.gtdecorations.com/contact/ and quoting your order number.

Kind regards,