GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

My order came in good time, today. I am so delighted with the candle rings, perfect for our decor. I was amazed at the amount and variety you had. Should I need same again I wouldn’t hesitate to use your company and will certainly pass your name on to friends. I almost forgot to mention value, absolutely amazing! Thank you so much.
Arrived quickly. Good quality. Exactly what I wanted.
Simple Efficient First Class
great flowers arrived very fast overall good service *****
Bought 5 different floral candle rings and was pleasantly surprised by how good they look for the money. Certainly cheered up the place with the vibrant colours on 2 candlesticks. In my opinion, one of them could easily be mistaken for real flowers!
OMG Thankyou so so much for the gorgeous flowers I’m so so happy with them would definitely recommend you I’ll certainly be buying from you again first class service
Good quality item at reasonable price received within two days. Most satisfactory.
good service , very nice flowers , i will order again
Nice real looking flowers, delivered quickly well packaged
Fantastic .. such good quality at a great price. Beautiful.
Great value. Really pleased with my top table centrepiece. Much cheaper than on other sites. Quick delivery and good value.
great value,quality,delivery always quick, recommended by me!
Well Done GR Decorations...brilliant service once again.
Don't write reviews very often but their service was outstanding at so many levels. Not only that, the artificial plants were very high quality and well priced. What a great combination! Really happy and highly recommended...
Came on day as promised thank you
Fast delivery, great prices and the flowers are lovely and will make a lovely centrepieces at our awards ceremony.
I was very impressed when I opened my package, quality of the product is fantastic, the images provided are very accurate to what I recieved. Postage was also quick. Would highly reccomend! Thank you
These are absolutely brilliant silk flowers at a really great price - quick delivery too. Would recommend - I buy them for my mum and nana grave and they keep their shape and colour brilliantly !
Abloutley perfect! Thank you so very much, your work is outstanding! !!!!
Good quality and fair price Artificial flowers , buy it here everytime for my event decoration
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 510 reviews