GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

"Very good service candle wreathes beautiful and great quality"
"Ordered 3 candle rings. I was kept up to date with delivery info and the service was fast. I was really surprised and extremely pleased with the quality of the goods for such a great price. I shall definitely being ordering more items in due course and I've already recommended the company to family and friends."
Mrs Karen T
"Excellent service and quality products"
"It all looks very good. I was told that if my order was more than £50 there would be no charge for delivery. Unfortunately the charge was added."
"Very pleased with candle rings. Would recommend service"
"Very pleased with items. Arrived ahead of estimated delivery date."
"Very good service candle wreathes beautiful and great quality"
"Very pleased with purchase and delivery. Thought postage of £4.99 for a small package bit steep!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We actually agree with you on postage and wish we could make it cheaper. But unfortunately even your two candle rings would have been too thick for a 'large letter', and we need to account for VAT as well.
On the other hand it is a simple flat rate regardless of what or how much you order, so that with a fair delivery charge we can keep product prices themselves sensible. Hopefully the overall experience will make up in value, and we do hope to see you again in the future.
"Excellent product and delivered promptly. No higher praise needed."
"These decorations arrived today two small candle rings plus two large ones ..I would like to say they are beautiful for the money I paid would highly recommend them they look well made look very realistic .. plus well packed plus prompt delivery."
"Excellent quality and prompt delivery"
"Beautifully realistic red roses"
"Absolutely fantastic just what I imagined and more"
"very pleased with the purchase"
"Super service from GT Decorations. Easy website to use, great products and quick delivery. Will use again in the future!"
"Really happy with my purchase. The poinnesetta looks almost real. Ordering was easy and I was kept informed about delivery, will definitely use GT decorations for all my future needs. Thanks"
"Ordered two colours as unsure which I preferred used both combining two candle rings on one candle to great effect love it"
"parcel arrived very quickly & the candle rings are perfect! Thank you!"
"These sparkle white lights with white cable are absolutely fabulous and will look amazing on my new white tree .Can't wait for Xmas . It would be good to mention that an IPad type plug is needed as I have to send for one now . Otherwise a great buy . C J ."
"Very good service. Lovely flowers. Quick delivery. Have used you before."
"Delighted with my order of Christmas candle rings and napkin rings. Very well packed with quick delivery. Excellent service. Would recommend."
"The flowers are beautiful although not all are full size a few on each stem are smaller versions."
"Love the decoration. Quick delivery. High quality."
GT Decorations is rated 4.86 based on 437 reviews