GT Decorations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GT Decorations

About GT Decorations: We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Mrs Elaine J
Verified Buyer

The Gerbera garlands are absolutely stunning. The quality is second to none. GT's service is fab. Very quick delivery. Delighted all round. Can't thank you enough. Highly recommend!!
Mr Peter B
Verified Buyer

First class product and first class delivery.
Miss Marion H
Verified Buyer

I found the products were exactly as described on the site.
The quality is superb and excellent value.The products arrive within a few days and the packaging was very good. I have recommended your site to a number of people. I will continue to use your site.
Mrs Andrea L
Unverified Reviewer

Fast efficient service.
Mrs Andrea L
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient service ,well packaged.
Mrs Susan W
Verified Buyer

The assorted flower spray was just what I was looking for. Really good quality and a very reasonable price

Perfect -delivered within 2 days and such good value.....I would recommend
Mr Terry B
Verified Buyer

Good quality product,nicely made. Prompt service and an easy ordering system.
Would definitely use GT again.
Verified Buyer

Good quality product and prompt delivery.
Verified Buyer

As usual, beautiful products arrived promptly and well packed. Thank you GT Decorations, you never let me down.
Mrs Patricia H
Verified Buyer

good quality fast delivery happy every time i order have recommended to all my friends
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly. Unfortunately some of the leaves on the Begonia had fallen off so a couple of the strands look a bit sparse and this one also has a very strong smell have had to put it outside for a while hoping the fresh air will cure this. The variegated ivy looks good though.
Miss Priscilla A
Verified Buyer

very pleased with quality buttonholes I received. thanks for fast deliver too.
Verified Buyer

Great service and very fast delivery would use again
Mr John A
Verified Buyer

It was exactly what I ordered and looks lovely but I underestimated the size and should have bought one with a larger diameter ring to fit a larger candle.
Dr Anita W
Verified Buyer

The ordering process was trouble-free, the goods arrived very punctually and I'm delighted with them.
Mrs Sandra A
Verified Buyer

Always satisfied with GT Easy to use site and very quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Flowers are beautiful and the order arrived so quickly! Fantastic customer service!
Mrs Anne J
Verified Buyer

Beautiful roses for table decorations and excellent service. Thank you.
Mrs Denise R
Verified Buyer

I use GT Decorations often for my projects. Items are as described, packaging is always good and delivery is prompt!
GT Decorations is rated 4.86 based on 281 reviews