GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

GT Decorations 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Mrs Gail P
GT Decorations 5 star review on 30th July 2020
Mrs Nigina V
I am absolutely thrilled with my latest beautifully made candle rings from GT Decorations. This is the second six I have ordered, the first being for Christmas and I am still using them every year on my two x three candle candelabra. I thoroughly recommend GTD in every way. I feel very saddened that this company is closing down, I have not found another like it. Please re-think all at GT Decorations!
great service
Great product thank you
as usual very pleased with flowers, very quick delivery
I seriously can't fault this company,I really can't. Pictures are true to form,what you see is what you get, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS.!!!!!! From start to finish you are kept very well informed on dispatch times and delivery. Delivery is very quick!!! I have never had any problems with this company. Kathy
Quick delivery on time. Well packaged.
Being a repeat customer, I have always found GT decorations a great company to deal with. Their products are very good quality and their service is 5 out of 5!
Always pleased with the product and service. 5*.
Poor service, didn't receive flowers 10 days. When I emailed them they said PayPal didn't notify them of my payment. No mention of a small refund. Flowers finally came which are good quality. Just need be better on the customer service part
Found exactly what I was looking for! Easy shopping experience and fast, reliable dispatch. Will definitely bookmark GT decorations for future purchases. Would recommend
Good service but wish i could contact you by phone. I can't seem to find a number.
Great flowers , well made, good quality, and value for money ,
Excellent service, excellent products.x
Excellent faux ivy, super helpful with my enquiries and very fast delivery, a delightful transaction A+++++++++
Looks lovely on my garden trelis
Have used this company for years. Once again the flowers are gorgeous. Delivered quickly as usual. I highly recommend them.
Great service again after many purchases and excellent quality Thank you
Excellent service - ordered candle sunflower rings, came quickly and are just what I wanted. 'Thank you'
Easy to use website, order delivered quickly and the items I ordered are lovely.
Great service not long to wait for parcel very happy
GT Decorations is rated 4.87 based on 656 reviews