GT Decorations Reviews

of reviewers recommend GT Decorations
Read GT Decorations Reviews

About GT Decorations:

We are leading UK suppliers of artificial flowers and plants. We have over 500 variations of different products in stock, many of which are unique to GT Decorations, whether by design, quality or price.

We love all orders, big or small, trade or home, and will always dispatch as soon as humanly possible - often on the same day. We are no big fans of postal bags, as these can damage your flowers. Instead we use cardboard boxes and a 2-3 working day delivery service - or Special Delivery if you need it next day. Online tracking means that you'll know the status of your order and delivery at any given time.

Should you require any assistance, we're always here to help. No matter how odd, most emails receive a professional and personalised reply within 24 hours.

Of course, artificial flowers by their nature are a matter of personal choice and taste. So if there's an item you have received but don't like, we'll be happy to have it returned for a full refund, including your original postage. Please see our 14 day no quibble returns policy for details.

Merlin HouseNo.1 Langstone Business Park

Mrs Gail P
GT Decorations 5 star review on 30th July 2020
Mrs Nigina V
Excellent service, excellent products.x
Excellent faux ivy, super helpful with my enquiries and very fast delivery, a delightful transaction A+++++++++
Looks lovely on my garden trelis
Have used this company for years. Once again the flowers are gorgeous. Delivered quickly as usual. I highly recommend them.
Great service again after many purchases and excellent quality Thank you
Excellent service - ordered candle sunflower rings, came quickly and are just what I wanted. 'Thank you'
Easy to use website, order delivered quickly and the items I ordered are lovely.
Great service not long to wait for parcel very happy
Lovely table swag thank you
As always, excellent value for money and fast delivery
Very pretty candle rings with spring flowers for Easter. It’s difficult to find candle rings for taper candles but GT Decorations has a wide selection. Fast delivery and well-packaged. Thank you.
Received my candle wreaths in good time and am delighted with them. Very delicate and the colours as shown and match my decor, so am really very pleased.
Fabulous flower as alway many thanks again
Very good experience for my first order. Prompt delivery and great selection of good value products.
Beautiful candle rings and great value for money
Item hasnt been received. Had a slight issue with my order but i must say this company were really fabulous and understanding. They solved the problem immediately and were very professional when they found the issue. Would definitely have no problem using them again. Thank you. One appreciated client.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We would never purposely ignore an email, and upon checking following your review, unfortunately they had both got moved by a message filter, which is most regrettable. We have emailed you directly regarding a refund. Kind regards, GT Decorations
Good service fast delivery thank you
A very good website giving good information & pictures of the products . Prompt delivery & products of a good quality. Will definitely use GT Decorations again
Excellent service as usual from GT. I always buy my flowers for my daughters grave from here as they are such good quality and they dont deteriorate in the British weather. The service is always very prompt
Received my order VERY quickly, thrilled to bits with my candle rings. The quality of the goods is extremely high.
GT Decorations is rated 4.88 based on 644 reviews