Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Greenfields Solicitors
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Greenfields Solicitors?

info@greenfieldssolicitors.com

Tell us how Greenfields Solicitors made you happy

Telephone
"I booked a consultation with Greenfields SOlicitors for advice on my immigration matter. Having overstayed my visit visa, i wanted to find out if i had options to stay in the UK as a legal person. I was very pleased with the advice the solicitor gave me as it was explained to me clearly and all my questions were answered."
Are you Greenfields Solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Extension of My Discretionary leave to Remain - February 2019 My name is Samuel , I am a past client of Greenfield Solicitors in which they help me with my residency in the UK which was for me to stay with wife and kids but that time I had overstayed visa in which I had no ideal of what to do , but when Greenfield solicitors took my case I was happily granted a Discretionary leave to remain on 2016 , I was so happy . So on my renewal of my visa for extension I came to where started from the best solicitors in UK Greenfield solicitors , it does not matter how much they charge you but my confident in Greenfield solicitors you will never be disappointed , once again Greenfield solicitor have done it again for my visa to be extended 2019 am more grateful to them and I highly recommend Greenfield solicitors to any one in the country looking for committed and serious solicitors then this is you last stop to move for word ."
"Even though my case was difficult and I did not hold much hope of success and lawyers I had spoken to before were not positive about my case, I thank God I managed to find this team. Greenfileds are above and beyond brilliant. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Greenfelds."
"It was a friend of a friend who told me to go see Greenfield solicitor, they told me they had heard many good things about them and that they are very straight lawyers. Before greenfield i had been to 3 other lawyers but i walked away from all not feeling comfortable or satisfied with their advice. However the story with greenfeld solicitor was different as i saw the lead lawyers Mrs Hussein and she was very excellent at listening to me and giving me the steps to take to follow fore my immigration case to work out. i am now working on raising the funds for the home office fees and will use this firm to do my immigration case as they are professional and have the good reputation for African people they have helped in my community."
"Thanks to the team at Greenfields for giving me good advice on my complex immigration matter. £80 for the phone advice was well worth it, i know what direction to go now for my case."
"I can say Greenfields Solicitors is the best firm I’ve ever heard, experienced and witnessed their great job offering in the United Kingdom here.I was almost deported so was asked by the Home Office to sign on at the Becket House-London Bridge on weekly basis.I came across Mrs Hussain on an advert on the YouTube which I contacted them on the phone.Was booked for an appointment to meet Mrs Hussain and her assistant Anita Tahir.I’m even short of words… At that time, I had no grounds but with Greenfields,I’m granted Leave to Remain.Will advise everyone with Immigration issues not to hesitate ba to run to Greenfields Solicitors and you WILL be blessed."
"I would just like to say that Greenfields Solicitors did a very good job in our appeal case. We were very scared when the Home Office refused our case first time, but then we found Greenfields from recommendation and they helped take on the case. From the moment they begun to work on the case, me and my husband felt much more certain that we had finally come to the right solicitors. All I can say is that they are really brilliant with their work and take time to do things the right way. We felt happy with our lawyer and the quality of work was so much better than the first firm who we went too. The Judge also said that our appeal papers were really good in the court hearing and when we heard a few weeks later that we had won the case, we could not stop jumping for joy. It's because we used Greenfields Solicitors who are the best solicitor for immigration laws. If they take on your case, you are lucky because they are the best of the best."
"My friend refered me  and I am very happy I chocse Greenfields to be my lawyers. They worked really hard on my case for my wife and children to stay in UK. I can't say enough thanks to the team for getting us our visas to stay in the UK, we are so so happy to be legal now. I will surely refer many more people to Greenfields Solicitors as they are really the best lawyers."
"A huge thanks to the most amazing lawyers, Greenfields Solicitors for all their work in my wife's spouse visa appeal case. I could not have won the appeal without their brilliant legal minds, I really am very grateful for having used their services for my wife's appeal. Having viewed their you tube channel, I realised early on Greenfields Solicitors are a capable and on the ball law firm. I am very pleased I booked a consultation to see them and from there used them to bring my wife over from India: we are together today because of them and I could not recommend Greenfields to anyone who needs the 'creme de la creme' of immigration lawyers to help then on an immigration case. Mr A Qureshi"
"I was given great advice from these lawyers....i paid £60.00 for my advice session and got answers to all my questions so I am happy with this firm, thanks."
"They are da best for a reason!! Greenfields lawyers know how to argue and win cases. They did it for me they did it for ma friend and they will do it for u! I saw the videos on you tubes and was inspired to call them, best call I ever made! They handled my case well and put together my case with such skill. I was very impressed with the lawyers there. I had to wait a few months for the outcome but the wait was worth it....i got my visa!!!"
"Muchas gracias Lawyers at Greenfields solicitors!! You helped me when nobody else could and forever i will be thankful to you for this!! You have amazing wonderful caring team and the best knowledge in immigration laws! Without you I could not be living in the UK today so freely and without any worries. Anyone with problems to live legally in uk, should go to Greenfields because they are the best!!"
"I initially emailed my enquiry to Greenfields Solicitors using the enquiry form which I found on their website. I received a pretty rapid email response from their Immigration team and decided to book a telephone consultation with a solicitor for advice on my visa issue. I was pleased to get an appointment for the same day and I found the booking procedure was easy and professional as I received a follow up email confirming my telephone consultation appointment. I found the solicitor who advised me during my telephone advice session easy to talk to and knowledgeable. I had some tricky questions to ask her as the Home Office have curtailed my visa so I wanted to know all my options on how best I can remain in the UK. I am more than satisfied with the £60.00 telephone consultation fee as the advice was clear and very helpful. I would recommend this firm for immigration help to other people without hesitation. Miss Jacinda Murray"
"I appreciate the help and support your company provided to my family members in their visa settlement applications. Without your professionalism and knowledge, I know we could not have got the visas. The Home office immigration authorities make it very difficult for people to understand the immigration process and the home office website is such a nightmare, so coming across your company for clear expert advice for just £60 was wonderful. Thanks again for your assistance and keep up the great work Greenfields."
"I have used this firm twice now for help in my case. I saw the lawyer in 2015 and again this week to get advice on renewing my visa, which they helped me to get back in 2015. I would use this firm again and again because they are true experts in immigration law, their knowledge is always up to date and they are friendly and helpful to clients. In my experience, they are the best immigration law firm out there."
"This firm was very good at providing me information on how to prepare my appeal case. The lawyer was showing much competency and showed lot of experience in doing appeal cases. In my consultation with the lawyer, she gave me ideas on how to better prepare the appeal case which I am doing for my son. I am thinking to have this firm help my son in the appeal, as I think they can win the case."
"I cannot thank these solicitors enough for all the great work they did for and my family in our complicated immigration case. Because of Greenfields solicitors, today me and my family are legal in this wonderful country and have new lives to look forward to. There are no words that can express by deep thankfulness to them for all their hard work and time in our case. God bless you and your firm and keep doing the good work you do for the migrants who need your help. Mr Emmanuel O."
"I got good advice from Greenfields during my advice session with them. They gave information for me to consider and there knowledge on the law is good. For the £60.00 fee I paid for their service, I am satisfied. Mr Kofi"
"Happy new year to the best lawyers at Greenfields! You gave me the most excellent news already to start my year off brilliantly! If it was not for your wonderful immigration team, my wife would not be joining me in the UK. The attention to my wife's spouse appeal was so much from you and I am so happy the Judge let my wife to enter the UK. I went to many law firms before you for advice but when I came to you, I could see how strong your knowledge and work is and I decided to use your company.It was my best decision because I knew the spouse appeal was not easy but you made it easy. Thank you so much, my wife and I will visit you soon to show our gratefulness when she arrives next month in the UK. Mr Abdullah."
"Fantastic lawyers who gave me a fantastic result! I had a complicated appeal case and used greenfields to represent me at the court. They did what they said they would when I first saw them for help and I am over the moon as my appeal has been successful! If you want honest and hardworking lawyers who wont mess you around, use greenfields solicitors, you won't regret it!"
Greenfields Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 170 reviews