Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@greenfieldssolicitors.com

M Sanchez
Verified Buyer

Me and my partner Flora found greenfields solicitor after watching the head lawyer's youtube videos. me and my partner were worried about her situation as she has no visa and we want to get her a visa so she can live with me without fear of immigration catching her. we just want a normal life toogether and greenfields have offered us this chance to live as a family withour fear. They sent a case to the Home Office based on our relationship and we waited for a result which was the hardest part of not knowing if the case would win. Then one day, greenfields called to say we had got the visa and that Flora was legal!!! we would not beleive it, our life changed that day forever and we are so happy and grateful to these wonderful solicitors who helped my Flora live in the peace she has waited for so long and to be happy. I don't know why we did go to them sooner to help us but we are so glad we did finally and want to share our joy with other people who need the best lawyers to helps them in there immigraton cases. Go greenfields just go! it will be the best decison you make.
Naqash
Verified Buyer

Hey everyone My name is Naqash Pakistani national lived in uk for 6 years I was illegally immigrat for over three years last year home office put into camp and I was just about to deported back to Pakistan that when I contact with Miss raheela Hussain her expertise in such matters I got my brp card in 7 weeks and now I am legall citizen in uk with leave to remain she has given Me a new life Greenfields Solictor the team are the best with top job top service they know what they doing worth every single penny.
Stuart Hopkins
Verified Buyer

I utilised the services of Greenfields Solicitors having undertaken an exhaustive search of the best immigration solicitors to help answer questions I had with respect to bringing my girlfriend over from abroad. I was flummoxed by the number of immigration rules and regulations on the internet and felt it to the best course of action to obtain the very best legal advice I could to answer my questions.

I feel that I was wise in my choice of selecting Greenfields Solicitors over the many other firms offering immigration advice on the internet, as Greenfields Solicitors exceeded my expectations with regard to the level of advice provided. I was pleased to be offered an appointment for advice the following day and even more so as I was allocated to their head solicitor, Mrs Hussain. It was in fact Mrs Hussain’s you tube videos that helped me to make my decision on which immigration solicitor to approach for assistance in my girlfriend’s case. I found Mrs Hussain’s telephone advice as valuable as gold dust: she relayed information to me on the various visa types, some of which I had not considered before and I found her to be both precise and knowledgeable on the visa process. The only criticism I have and which is why I have given 4 stars and not 5 stars to this firm, would be because I did request additional time from the solicitor to discuss a particular visa route in more depth but was informed this was not possible as the consultation time was for 40 minutes and the firm does not extend consultation times beyond 40 minutes. I was then invited to book a further consultation for more advice if I needed further discussion on my girlfriend’s immigration matter. I feel Mrs Hussain could have made an exception and given a few more minutes of her time to clarify the final points I wished to discuss with her: I trust my feedback will be considered by the firm on this particular issue and they can consider making exceptions in future. Other than that, I am satisfied with the service and advice provided by this firm and would recommend them as they appear to be up to date with the laws and are both professional and understanding in their approach.

Mr Stuart Hopkins, Devon
Precious
Verified Buyer

The best thing about Greenfields is there ability to understand the situation and to help figure a solution to the problem. I really have been wowed by their great passion for the work they do to help immigrants like me who simply want to make a better life in the UK. I found the advise very good and with alot of thought on my situation. I can see why people speak so highly of Greenfield and it was my friend who sent me there. They get high results for the customer because the staff love their work and the reward is helping good people like me who need there help. God bless Greenfield
Youness And Paula
Verified Buyer

After 7 years of trying, with a number of different supposedly specialist solicitors and nearly giving up hope, we then found Raheela and Greenfields solicitors. They may not have plush offices but they certainly know their immigration law and will argue your case to the best of their ability (which is high). Honest, fair, to the point and with a high level of integrity - my husband and I cannot recommend them highly enough. We owe them everything and cannot thank them enough for helping us so much.
Rand
Verified Buyer

Raheela is a very efficient , experienced , smart and caring solicitor. I gained a friend for life.
Mr And Mrs Patel
Verified Buyer

Thank You Very Much Madam. I have experienced a straightforward approach given by you to your clients on their immigration matters.
It's so kind of you. As we feel ourselves lucky to have you here in the UK as it was our best decision to meet you and get the best advice to put a step forward. May God bless you for all your priceless guidance to the generation to come.

Kind Regards
Mr and Mrs Patel
Verified Buyer

Greenfields Solicitors are the best in the business. A big THANK YOU to Miss Hussain and Charity for the tremendous support and hard work. If u have a complicated immigration matter, give them a call and you wont be disappointed.
Natasha
Verified Buyer

I have used green fields on two occasions now & both times have received excellent service from both Ms Hussain & her team. She succeeded on my case after everyone else told me that it would be impossible! Me & my family were able to be together & that was all thanks to greenfields. I would highly recommend their services.
Alfred Chikwamba
Verified Buyer

I had my appointment with Mrs Hussain who is the solicitor at Greenfields and who gave me the BEST ADVICE on my immigration matter. My imigration problem was very very tough to the point i had given up. I had 5 lawyers in the past who all made cases for me to the Home Office, but still the result was bad. When i saw Mrs Hussain's video on youtube i thought thats different because the information she gave made me pick up the phone. When I spoke to the staff there i became confident in what they would do for me. to cut the story short, i am lawfully resident in the UK now after so many terrible years and this was all because I made that call to Greenfields and had an appointment with the lawyer. If you have a difficult case, why not try them they are THE BEST!
Alfred Chikawmba
Angel
Verified Buyer

i found greenfield after wtahcing their many videos on you tube. I thought the lawyer was very good at explaining so I booked appointment to see her. She is a good lawyer and explains properly. I have to provide for my family in the Philippines so want to be in the UK lawfully as i'm the breadwinner for me family back home. The lawyer did not try to push me to do a case and told me my options. Even though i know my case is not the strongest as I have been in the UK for a short time, she was helpful and i'm glad i went to see her for advice as I know my options.
Alfred

Dear team at Greenfields

You have been a blessing. With your help and support my dream to stay in the UK is becoming more real. Your help and advice have lifted my spirits no end and I am thankful for your good work. Please, anybody who needs the honest and best immigration solicitors should go only to Greenfields. They tell the truth and help people, they are good and true people. May the company flourish and help the people who need the right immigration help.

Mr Alfred John
Verified Buyer

The best best best solicitors ever seen! Very grateful, it was fast and efficient to get my nationality and would recommend to anyone! Thank you.

Verified Buyer

Special thanks to Charity and Rachel's! Fantastic Job! I truly appreciate the efficiency, advices and the quality provided by my solicitors. I will recommend them to anyone. I had my residency and my citizenship in a very short time!They are the best!!!!!!!
Thalitha
Verified Buyer

My journey began in January 2015. What a rude awakening that was! I have never been so desperate and terrified. After a couple of bad and unsatisfactory legal consultations, I found Ms Hussain. I was uncontrollably scared and panicking but Raheela was able to calm me down on our very first telephone conversation.
Brief Background: I left the UK with an expired visa. I was then allowed temporary admission into the country during which I obtained good, honest legal advice from Greenfields solicitors and so we submitted an urgent human rights application based on my private life in the UK. I had nothing to return to in South Africa. So you can imagine how hard it was for me when my application was refused by the Home Office. Raheela was very upfront and honest about the prospects of my case and always told me what my options were - which were honestly non-existent at that point. I was amazed at how she was always up to date with the immigration law and immediate changes thereof. She then advised that we appeal against the decision. The solicitors were very helpful and knowledgeable every step of my long dreaded 18 months up until winning the application at the Upper Tribunal and obtaining the BRP to lawfully live and work in the UK. I had lost hope and did not think it was possible. Everything looked so bleak. I have Ms Hussain to thank for my success. If it hadn't been for her knowledge as well as compassion - she was very caring and sympathetic throughout; I would have lost hope and lost everything I have. I can honestly say that, they are one of the best in the country. If you seek honest advise and need a hard working law firm, do not even think twice. Greenfields solicitor come highly recommended. I am forever grateful to them and I will always consult with Raheela for further advise when needed in the future.
Tahlita - London
Sarpreet
Verified Buyer

Really good service and very friendly staff
Indira And Dhorrem
Verified Buyer

Raheela and Charity are by far one of the most compassionate people out there. They made me and my wife at ease and reassured us in times when we needed to be. They are very professional and have dealt with my wife's complex case quite well. They respond promptly and ensure that we are updated with the progress of our case. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work. I specially mention Ms Raheela Hussain, who is an impeccable human rights and immigration solicitor. To anyone seeking specialist advice, look no further.
Bibi
Verified Buyer

I had previously been with an other solicitor who had claimed to be able to help me get leave to remain, whilst on a sixth month visiting visa.

After being let down many times and loosing lot of money, I found salvation with greenfield solicitors.

Ms Raheela showed excellent calm under pressure and immediately advised me to leave the country and gave me great advise and was very quick to act and in a matter of a short time she had put a case together for me and i felt reassured and I never felt like I wasn't going to see my husband again, dispite overstaying.

I am happy to recommend Greenfields solicitors and have used them again to extend my visa. I felt there fees are reflected in their service and job. I will definatly use them again for my indefinite.

Andre
Verified Buyer

If I could I would get a big banner saying "Best Solicitor" and place it outside your practice! :-) The honest truth is that a very respected and experienced Barrister from another firm earlier on in my legal case thought that he could not find anything substantial to make a case before the courts and that it would of been a waste of time and money. But you on the other hand in my opinion being more experienced in a lot of ways especially from the point of seeing cases through from start to finish could see that there were legal grounds to argue. I remembered you even mentioned to me the few things that the other Barrister did not take into consideration or missed after we had that conference call.

I had the best legal team I could have asked for at Greenfields Solicitors, with great expertise, experience etc, but and also in the sense of personal care as human beings. I was as honest as could be, and with your help, God brought the favour and a favourable outcome in the end.

I'm very thankful to you and under your instruction, Azhar did fantastic work, Charity has been nothing but good to me also.

Kind Regards,

Andre
Mr Zubrickas
Verified Buyer

I would like to thank Raheela and Mr Chohan from Greenfields Solicitors for they exceptionally professional work on my case, fighting deportation order. Home office did everything possible to deny my right to live and work in UK and I’m 100% sure that my and my family’s life would be destroyed if not for Raheela’s and Mr Chohan’s 100% commitment, dedication, professionalism and above all expertise in Immigration Law. THANK YOU
Greenfields Solicitors is rated 4.95 based on 142 reviews