Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Greenfields Solicitors
Telephone
"I would just like to say that Greenfields Solicitors did a very good job in our appeal case. We were very scared when the Home Office refused our case first time, but then we found Greenfields from recommendation and they helped take on the case. From the moment they begun to work on the case, me and my husband felt much more certain that we had finally come to the right solicitors. All I can say is that they are really brilliant with their work and take time to do things the right way. We felt happy with our lawyer and the quality of work was so much better than the first firm who we went too. The Judge also said that our appeal papers were really good in the court hearing and when we heard a few weeks later that we had won the case, we could not stop jumping for joy. It's because we used Greenfields Solicitors who are the best solicitor for immigration laws. If they take on your case, you are lucky because they are the best of the best."
"My friend refered me  and I am very happy I chocse Greenfields to be my lawyers. They worked really hard on my case for my wife and children to stay in UK. I can't say enough thanks to the team for getting us our visas to stay in the UK, we are so so happy to be legal now. I will surely refer many more people to Greenfields Solicitors as they are really the best lawyers."
"A huge thanks to the most amazing lawyers, Greenfields Solicitors for all their work in my wife's spouse visa appeal case. I could not have won the appeal without their brilliant legal minds, I really am very grateful for having used their services for my wife's appeal. Having viewed their you tube channel, I realised early on Greenfields Solicitors are a capable and on the ball law firm. I am very pleased I booked a consultation to see them and from there used them to bring my wife over from India: we are together today because of them and I could not recommend Greenfields to anyone who needs the 'creme de la creme' of immigration lawyers to help then on an immigration case. Mr A Qureshi"
"I was given great advice from these lawyers....i paid £60.00 for my advice session and got answers to all my questions so I am happy with this firm, thanks."
"They are da best for a reason!! Greenfields lawyers know how to argue and win cases. They did it for me they did it for ma friend and they will do it for u! I saw the videos on you tubes and was inspired to call them, best call I ever made! They handled my case well and put together my case with such skill. I was very impressed with the lawyers there. I had to wait a few months for the outcome but the wait was worth it....i got my visa!!!"
"Muchas gracias Lawyers at Greenfields solicitors!! You helped me when nobody else could and forever i will be thankful to you for this!! You have amazing wonderful caring team and the best knowledge in immigration laws! Without you I could not be living in the UK today so freely and without any worries. Anyone with problems to live legally in uk, should go to Greenfields because they are the best!!"
"I initially emailed my enquiry to Greenfields Solicitors using the enquiry form which I found on their website. I received a pretty rapid email response from their Immigration team and decided to book a telephone consultation with a solicitor for advice on my visa issue. I was pleased to get an appointment for the same day and I found the booking procedure was easy and professional as I received a follow up email confirming my telephone consultation appointment. I found the solicitor who advised me during my telephone advice session easy to talk to and knowledgeable. I had some tricky questions to ask her as the Home Office have curtailed my visa so I wanted to know all my options on how best I can remain in the UK. I am more than satisfied with the £60.00 telephone consultation fee as the advice was clear and very helpful. I would recommend this firm for immigration help to other people without hesitation. Miss Jacinda Murray"
"I appreciate the help and support your company provided to my family members in their visa settlement applications. Without your professionalism and knowledge, I know we could not have got the visas. The Home office immigration authorities make it very difficult for people to understand the immigration process and the home office website is such a nightmare, so coming across your company for clear expert advice for just £60 was wonderful. Thanks again for your assistance and keep up the great work Greenfields."
"I have used this firm twice now for help in my case. I saw the lawyer in 2015 and again this week to get advice on renewing my visa, which they helped me to get back in 2015. I would use this firm again and again because they are true experts in immigration law, their knowledge is always up to date and they are friendly and helpful to clients. In my experience, they are the best immigration law firm out there."
"This firm was very good at providing me information on how to prepare my appeal case. The lawyer was showing much competency and showed lot of experience in doing appeal cases. In my consultation with the lawyer, she gave me ideas on how to better prepare the appeal case which I am doing for my son. I am thinking to have this firm help my son in the appeal, as I think they can win the case."
"I cannot thank these solicitors enough for all the great work they did for and my family in our complicated immigration case. Because of Greenfields solicitors, today me and my family are legal in this wonderful country and have new lives to look forward to. There are no words that can express by deep thankfulness to them for all their hard work and time in our case. God bless you and your firm and keep doing the good work you do for the migrants who need your help. Mr Emmanuel O."
"I got good advice from Greenfields during my advice session with them. They gave information for me to consider and there knowledge on the law is good. For the £60.00 fee I paid for their service, I am satisfied. Mr Kofi"
"Happy new year to the best lawyers at Greenfields! You gave me the most excellent news already to start my year off brilliantly! If it was not for your wonderful immigration team, my wife would not be joining me in the UK. The attention to my wife's spouse appeal was so much from you and I am so happy the Judge let my wife to enter the UK. I went to many law firms before you for advice but when I came to you, I could see how strong your knowledge and work is and I decided to use your company.It was my best decision because I knew the spouse appeal was not easy but you made it easy. Thank you so much, my wife and I will visit you soon to show our gratefulness when she arrives next month in the UK. Mr Abdullah."
"Fantastic lawyers who gave me a fantastic result! I had a complicated appeal case and used greenfields to represent me at the court. They did what they said they would when I first saw them for help and I am over the moon as my appeal has been successful! If you want honest and hardworking lawyers who wont mess you around, use greenfields solicitors, you won't regret it!"
"A huge thanks to the team at Greenfields Solicitors for helping my partner get his legal status! After years of living as an overstayer anf fearful of being deported, my partner (Tim) and me decided to find a good firm of solicitors to help get his legal papers in order. We spent days researching so many law firms out there and finally decided to ask Greenfields to help us having seen their you tube videos and having spoken to them for advise. We chose the right firm because it only took 8 months for my partner's visa to come through on the first time using Greenfields Solicitors. They really are the best at what they do and me and my partner can't thank them enough for changing our lives. If you need the BEST immigration human rights lawyers out there, use Greenfields Solicitors- they are the BEST."
"These are great lawyers, from the moment i stepped into there office i got a good feeling about them. There are so many thank you cards everywhere from clients of the past who these lawyers have helped and i can see why, and i am thankful to them for their good advice and care in my immigration case. I have been in the Uk for over 10 years now, from Kenya, and have no reason to go back there, have nobody there. greenfield helped me to argue my case to Immigration and i have been granted with the visa with the right to stay in this wonderful country. i will be eternally grateful to them always. Nbushe Mwagali"
"Madam solicitor was very helpful and professional.Madam was always there to answer my questions and she has very good knowledge on the laws. I think Greenfield are the best firm to use for immigration problem and it is good to use them because they do the best to help you. Mr V Kumar"
"Thanks a million Greenfields! You helped me when no one else could, your amazing! The advise you gave me was perfect and I could figure out my next steps on what to do. Keep up all the great work you guys :-)"
"Dear Greenfileds, thanks for the information you gave me during FREE CONSULTATION for advice on my legal status, or I should say how to get for me legal status. Big cheers to your firm for giving free advice for overstayer people. Keep up the good work."
"My partner became an overstayer for many years in the UK and lived in a state of fear of being caught and deported all the time. She decided to come to the UK (being a qualified nurse in her home country) with the hope of making a better life in the UK. Unfortunately, the care home who sponsored her tier 2 work permit visa lost their license so my partner ended up being an overstayer in the UK. She is the breadwinner for her parents and siblings back home (far east) so she felt she had to continue working in the UK to support them. By the time we met and fell in love, she had been in the UK for over 5 years and we were living together. I have already been married with adult kids, so did not feel the need to get married but wanted to help my partner stay in the UK lawfully. We had no idea what door to knock on to get help for my partner to stay in the UK and for a long time we remained quiet, hoping for a miracle to appear, And then it did, We came across Greenfields Solicitors after watching their numerous youtube videos. Following a consultation with the solicitor for advice on my partner's case, we asked Greenfields Solicitors to represent my partner in making an immigration application to the Home Office asking that my partner be granted legal status on the basis of our committed rlationship, which they did. Unfortunately the Home Office refused the case which was another setback for us. However, upon the solicitor's advice and knowing we had the best immigration lawyers on our side, we decided to appeal the case and after over a year of waiting, we went to the Immigration Court where we had a fantastic lawyer representing us. The Judge commented how well prepared our case was by our solicitors and we were absolutely overjoyed to learn that my partner's appeal case was allowed and she has now been granted a 2.5 year visa to live in the UK lawfully. None of this would have been possible without the professional and exceptional level of work done by the team at Greenfields Solicitors: to us both, they are our saviour and the relief we both now feel to continue our lives without fear of the immigration authorities chasing my partner, is beyond wonderful. We are extremely grateful to the entire team at Greenfields Solicitors, who have been supportive and really go the extra mile to ensure that we as clients are supported and well informed throughout their case.Don't hesitate if you need the best immigration lawyers who can help, call Greenfields Solicitors today and book yourself a consultation- it will be the best and most useful legal advice you will ever get and could change your life forever for the better, like it has for my partner and I. Duncan and Celine, Scotland"
Greenfields Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 164 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!