Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Greenfields Solicitors?

info@greenfieldssolicitors.com

Click Here

Tell us how Greenfields Solicitors made you happy

Telephone
"I went to this firm for legal advice as I was really confused on whether I could stay here on a different visa. The solicitor Mrs Hussain gave me the advice on my case and she was very good at listening to my story and answering my questions. I am happy I used this firm and would use them again in the future."
Are you Greenfields Solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Mine is a complicated story. I only learned of Greenfields when my case was refused by another firm who did my case for me, I was an overstayer and wanted the visa to live in the UK. When my case was refused my past lawyer was not helpful to me. I told me friend who said I should contact Greenfields Solicitors so I did. I booked an appointment to see them with my papers and the lawyer read my case. I was very scared and desperate because I only had a few days to appeal. The lawyer picked up many things in my application which had not been done properly by my lawyers before, there were documents missing and the cover letter that went with my case was not good. At the meeting with Greenfields lawyer, I felt comfortable and sensed they had very good immigration knowledge. So I took a leap of faith and asked Greenfields to do my appeal, which they did. It took a few months for my case to go before the Judge at the Court, and Greenfields were with me every step of the way. They did a lot of work on my case so when it in the Court, it was stronger and the Barrister who spoke for me at Court was simply brilliant. I am still waiting for the outcome of the case but felt it right to write this review for people who are stuck like I was when my case was refused by my past lawyers, you must use Greenfields Solicitors because they do very good work, a lot of hard work and are very helpful people and they have helped to fix my case so when I spoke before the Judge I felt confident and happy that I was being properly heard."
"I found this firm to be helpful and polite. The staff there are friendly and honest, thanks."
"I booked a telephone consultation with Mrs Hussain after watching her you tube video. I sent an email and got a reply back quickly to book an appointment. Her advice was really helpful to me and she is just as good on the phone as she is on youtube. If you need help in immigration, she is the right lawyer to help you."
"Very good at helping people who have immigration problem and very nice lawyers who are kind and willing to help, thanks."
"Greenfields Solicitors staff were exceptional in helping me through my case. They carefully walked me through each step explaining what was needed and when. They put in an oustanding effort in putting my case together and really went above and beyond in so many ways to help me and my family. I honestly cannot recommend them enough to people looking for a solicitor as they really showed a great amount of professionalism, dedication to my case, and were all around lovely people to work with through a difficult time! Thank you so much!"
"Mrs Hussain and her team continue to amaze and surprise me, I have been her client for up to or over 4 years now. I am on the ten year route for access to indefinite leave to remain, were I have to renew my brp every 2 and a half years. Some people say to me I don't need their services anymore because I am already on track, but you have to realise if you want things done right, first time around, without multiple occurring costs, with professionalism and precision, you have to go for the best. People, my advice to you is, you get what you pay for, and better to get the best from the start. Mrs Hussain and her team will go above and beyond to get you a result, I would recommend no one else. I will always be grateful to Mrs Hussain and her team, and so will my family."
"Extension of My Discretionary leave to Remain - February 2019 My name is Samuel , I am a past client of Greenfield Solicitors in which they help me with my residency in the UK which was for me to stay with wife and kids but that time I had overstayed visa in which I had no ideal of what to do , but when Greenfield solicitors took my case I was happily granted a Discretionary leave to remain on 2016 , I was so happy . So on my renewal of my visa for extension I came to where started from the best solicitors in UK Greenfield solicitors , it does not matter how much they charge you but my confident in Greenfield solicitors you will never be disappointed , once again Greenfield solicitor have done it again for my visa to be extended 2019 am more grateful to them and I highly recommend Greenfield solicitors to any one in the country looking for committed and serious solicitors then this is you last stop to move for word ."
"Even though my case was difficult and I did not hold much hope of success and lawyers I had spoken to before were not positive about my case, I thank God I managed to find this team. Greenfileds are above and beyond brilliant. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Greenfelds."
"I can say Greenfields Solicitors is the best firm I’ve ever heard, experienced and witnessed their great job offering in the United Kingdom here.I was almost deported so was asked by the Home Office to sign on at the Becket House-London Bridge on weekly basis.I came across Mrs Hussain on an advert on the YouTube which I contacted them on the phone.Was booked for an appointment to meet Mrs Hussain and her assistant Anita Tahir.I’m even short of words… At that time, I had no grounds but with Greenfields,I’m granted Leave to Remain.Will advise everyone with Immigration issues not to hesitate ba to run to Greenfields Solicitors and you WILL be blessed."
"I would just like to say that Greenfields Solicitors did a very good job in our appeal case. We were very scared when the Home Office refused our case first time, but then we found Greenfields from recommendation and they helped take on the case. From the moment they begun to work on the case, me and my husband felt much more certain that we had finally come to the right solicitors. All I can say is that they are really brilliant with their work and take time to do things the right way. We felt happy with our lawyer and the quality of work was so much better than the first firm who we went too. The Judge also said that our appeal papers were really good in the court hearing and when we heard a few weeks later that we had won the case, we could not stop jumping for joy. It's because we used Greenfields Solicitors who are the best solicitor for immigration laws. If they take on your case, you are lucky because they are the best of the best."
"My friend refered me  and I am very happy I chocse Greenfields to be my lawyers. They worked really hard on my case for my wife and children to stay in UK. I can't say enough thanks to the team for getting us our visas to stay in the UK, we are so so happy to be legal now. I will surely refer many more people to Greenfields Solicitors as they are really the best lawyers."
"A huge thanks to the most amazing lawyers, Greenfields Solicitors for all their work in my wife's spouse visa appeal case. I could not have won the appeal without their brilliant legal minds, I really am very grateful for having used their services for my wife's appeal. Having viewed their you tube channel, I realised early on Greenfields Solicitors are a capable and on the ball law firm. I am very pleased I booked a consultation to see them and from there used them to bring my wife over from India: we are together today because of them and I could not recommend Greenfields to anyone who needs the 'creme de la creme' of immigration lawyers to help then on an immigration case. Mr A Qureshi"
"I was given great advice from these lawyers....i paid £60.00 for my advice session and got answers to all my questions so I am happy with this firm, thanks."
"They are da best for a reason!! Greenfields lawyers know how to argue and win cases. They did it for me they did it for ma friend and they will do it for u! I saw the videos on you tubes and was inspired to call them, best call I ever made! They handled my case well and put together my case with such skill. I was very impressed with the lawyers there. I had to wait a few months for the outcome but the wait was worth it....i got my visa!!!"
"Muchas gracias Lawyers at Greenfields solicitors!! You helped me when nobody else could and forever i will be thankful to you for this!! You have amazing wonderful caring team and the best knowledge in immigration laws! Without you I could not be living in the UK today so freely and without any worries. Anyone with problems to live legally in uk, should go to Greenfields because they are the best!!"
"I initially emailed my enquiry to Greenfields Solicitors using the enquiry form which I found on their website. I received a pretty rapid email response from their Immigration team and decided to book a telephone consultation with a solicitor for advice on my visa issue. I was pleased to get an appointment for the same day and I found the booking procedure was easy and professional as I received a follow up email confirming my telephone consultation appointment. I found the solicitor who advised me during my telephone advice session easy to talk to and knowledgeable. I had some tricky questions to ask her as the Home Office have curtailed my visa so I wanted to know all my options on how best I can remain in the UK. I am more than satisfied with the £60.00 telephone consultation fee as the advice was clear and very helpful. I would recommend this firm for immigration help to other people without hesitation. Miss Jacinda Murray"
"I appreciate the help and support your company provided to my family members in their visa settlement applications. Without your professionalism and knowledge, I know we could not have got the visas. The Home office immigration authorities make it very difficult for people to understand the immigration process and the home office website is such a nightmare, so coming across your company for clear expert advice for just £60 was wonderful. Thanks again for your assistance and keep up the great work Greenfields."
"I have used this firm twice now for help in my case. I saw the lawyer in 2015 and again this week to get advice on renewing my visa, which they helped me to get back in 2015. I would use this firm again and again because they are true experts in immigration law, their knowledge is always up to date and they are friendly and helpful to clients. In my experience, they are the best immigration law firm out there."
"This firm was very good at providing me information on how to prepare my appeal case. The lawyer was showing much competency and showed lot of experience in doing appeal cases. In my consultation with the lawyer, she gave me ideas on how to better prepare the appeal case which I am doing for my son. I am thinking to have this firm help my son in the appeal, as I think they can win the case."
Greenfields Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 174 reviews