Greenfields Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Greenfields Solicitors

info@greenfieldssolicitors.com

Lina
Verified Buyer

A huge thanks to the team at Greenfields Solicitors for helping my partner get his legal status! After years of living as an overstayer anf fearful of being deported, my partner (Tim) and me decided to find a good firm of solicitors to help get his legal papers in order. We spent days researching so many law firms out there and finally decided to ask Greenfields to help us having seen their you tube videos and having spoken to them for advise. We chose the right firm because it only took 8 months for my partner's visa to come through on the first time using Greenfields Solicitors. They really are the best at what they do and me and my partner can't thank them enough for changing our lives. If you need the BEST immigration human rights lawyers out there, use Greenfields Solicitors- they are the BEST.
Nbushe Mwagali
Verified Buyer

These are great lawyers, from the moment i stepped into there office i got a good feeling about them. There are so many thank you cards everywhere from clients of the past who these lawyers have helped and i can see why, and i am thankful to them for their good advice and care in my immigration case. I have been in the Uk for over 10 years now, from Kenya, and have no reason to go back there, have nobody there. greenfield helped me to argue my case to Immigration and i have been granted with the visa with the right to stay in this wonderful country. i will be eternally grateful to them always. Nbushe Mwagali
Varun
Verified Buyer

Madam solicitor was very helpful and professional.Madam was always there to answer my questions and she has very good knowledge on the laws. I think Greenfield are the best firm to use for immigration problem and it is good to use them because they do the best to help you.

Mr V Kumar
Emily Sanchez
Verified Buyer

Thanks a million Greenfields! You helped me when no one else could, your amazing! The advise you gave me was perfect and I could figure out my next steps on what to do. Keep up all the great work you guys :-)
Adeola
Verified Buyer

Dear Greenfileds, thanks for the information you gave me during FREE CONSULTATION for advice on my legal status, or I should say how to get for me legal status. Big cheers to your firm for giving free advice for overstayer people. Keep up the good work.
Duncan
Verified Buyer

My partner became an overstayer for many years in the UK and lived in a state of fear of being caught and deported all the time. She decided to come to the UK (being a qualified nurse in her home country) with the hope of making a better life in the UK. Unfortunately, the care home who sponsored her tier 2 work permit visa lost their license so my partner ended up being an overstayer in the UK. She is the breadwinner for her parents and siblings back home (far east) so she felt she had to continue working in the UK to support them. By the time we met and fell in love, she had been in the UK for over 5 years and we were living together. I have already been married with adult kids, so did not feel the need to get married but wanted to help my partner stay in the UK lawfully. We had no idea what door to knock on to get help for my partner to stay in the UK and for a long time we remained quiet, hoping for a miracle to appear, And then it did, We came across Greenfields Solicitors after watching their numerous youtube videos. Following a consultation with the solicitor for advice on my partner's case, we asked Greenfields Solicitors to represent my partner in making an immigration application to the Home Office asking that my partner be granted legal status on the basis of our committed rlationship, which they did. Unfortunately the Home Office refused the case which was another setback for us. However, upon the solicitor's advice and knowing we had the best immigration lawyers on our side, we decided to appeal the case and after over a year of waiting, we went to the Immigration Court where we had a fantastic lawyer representing us. The Judge commented how well prepared our case was by our solicitors and we were absolutely overjoyed to learn that my partner's appeal case was allowed and she has now been granted a 2.5 year visa to live in the UK lawfully. None of this would have been possible without the professional and exceptional level of work done by the team at Greenfields Solicitors: to us both, they are our saviour and the relief we both now feel to continue our lives without fear of the immigration authorities chasing my partner, is beyond wonderful. We are extremely grateful to the entire team at Greenfields Solicitors, who have been supportive and really go the extra mile to ensure that we as clients are supported and well informed throughout their case.Don't hesitate if you need the best immigration lawyers who can help, call Greenfields Solicitors today and book yourself a consultation- it will be the best and most useful legal advice you will ever get and could change your life forever for the better, like it has for my partner and I.

Duncan and Celine, Scotland
Mr Adesina
Verified Buyer

God bless you Greenfields!!! You have made my dreams come true and I cannot believe how now I am a free man to live and work in this wonderful country, I feel so empowered. I went to many lawyers before you until I was so blessed to find your most wonderful firm. With your advise and support, you were  the answer to my prayers. I cannot thank your brilliant team enough for all there hard work in my case. My African brothers and sisters need to go to greenfields for their immigration matter, they are just the best!!
Shabbir Ziadi
Verified Buyer

Thank you madam for all your good advice. I travel very far to see you after watching your youtube video and I am happy with the advice you give me to help my case succeed.
M Sanchez
Verified Buyer

Me and my partner Flora found greenfields solicitor after watching the head lawyer's youtube videos. me and my partner were worried about her situation as she has no visa and we want to get her a visa so she can live with me without fear of immigration catching her. we just want a normal life toogether and greenfields have offered us this chance to live as a family withour fear. They sent a case to the Home Office based on our relationship and we waited for a result which was the hardest part of not knowing if the case would win. Then one day, greenfields called to say we had got the visa and that Flora was legal!!! we would not beleive it, our life changed that day forever and we are so happy and grateful to these wonderful solicitors who helped my Flora live in the peace she has waited for so long and to be happy. I don't know why we did go to them sooner to help us but we are so glad we did finally and want to share our joy with other people who need the best lawyers to helps them in there immigraton cases. Go greenfields just go! it will be the best decison you make.
Naqash
Verified Buyer

Hey everyone My name is Naqash Pakistani national lived in uk for 6 years I was illegally immigrat for over three years last year home office put into camp and I was just about to deported back to Pakistan that when I contact with Miss raheela Hussain her expertise in such matters I got my brp card in 7 weeks and now I am legall citizen in uk with leave to remain she has given Me a new life Greenfields Solictor the team are the best with top job top service they know what they doing worth every single penny.
Stuart Hopkins
Verified Buyer

I utilised the services of Greenfields Solicitors having undertaken an exhaustive search of the best immigration solicitors to help answer questions I had with respect to bringing my girlfriend over from abroad. I was flummoxed by the number of immigration rules and regulations on the internet and felt it to the best course of action to obtain the very best legal advice I could to answer my questions.

I feel that I was wise in my choice of selecting Greenfields Solicitors over the many other firms offering immigration advice on the internet, as Greenfields Solicitors exceeded my expectations with regard to the level of advice provided. I was pleased to be offered an appointment for advice the following day and even more so as I was allocated to their head solicitor, Mrs Hussain. It was in fact Mrs Hussain’s you tube videos that helped me to make my decision on which immigration solicitor to approach for assistance in my girlfriend’s case. I found Mrs Hussain’s telephone advice as valuable as gold dust: she relayed information to me on the various visa types, some of which I had not considered before and I found her to be both precise and knowledgeable on the visa process. The only criticism I have and which is why I have given 4 stars and not 5 stars to this firm, would be because I did request additional time from the solicitor to discuss a particular visa route in more depth but was informed this was not possible as the consultation time was for 40 minutes and the firm does not extend consultation times beyond 40 minutes. I was then invited to book a further consultation for more advice if I needed further discussion on my girlfriend’s immigration matter. I feel Mrs Hussain could have made an exception and given a few more minutes of her time to clarify the final points I wished to discuss with her: I trust my feedback will be considered by the firm on this particular issue and they can consider making exceptions in future. Other than that, I am satisfied with the service and advice provided by this firm and would recommend them as they appear to be up to date with the laws and are both professional and understanding in their approach.

Mr Stuart Hopkins, Devon
Precious
Verified Buyer

The best thing about Greenfields is there ability to understand the situation and to help figure a solution to the problem. I really have been wowed by their great passion for the work they do to help immigrants like me who simply want to make a better life in the UK. I found the advise very good and with alot of thought on my situation. I can see why people speak so highly of Greenfield and it was my friend who sent me there. They get high results for the customer because the staff love their work and the reward is helping good people like me who need there help. God bless Greenfield
Youness And Paula
Verified Buyer

After 7 years of trying, with a number of different supposedly specialist solicitors and nearly giving up hope, we then found Raheela and Greenfields solicitors. They may not have plush offices but they certainly know their immigration law and will argue your case to the best of their ability (which is high). Honest, fair, to the point and with a high level of integrity - my husband and I cannot recommend them highly enough. We owe them everything and cannot thank them enough for helping us so much.
Rand
Verified Buyer

Raheela is a very efficient , experienced , smart and caring solicitor. I gained a friend for life.
Mr And Mrs Patel
Verified Buyer

Thank You Very Much Madam. I have experienced a straightforward approach given by you to your clients on their immigration matters.
It's so kind of you. As we feel ourselves lucky to have you here in the UK as it was our best decision to meet you and get the best advice to put a step forward. May God bless you for all your priceless guidance to the generation to come.

Kind Regards
Mr and Mrs Patel
Verified Buyer

Greenfields Solicitors are the best in the business. A big THANK YOU to Miss Hussain and Charity for the tremendous support and hard work. If u have a complicated immigration matter, give them a call and you wont be disappointed.
Natasha
Verified Buyer

I have used green fields on two occasions now & both times have received excellent service from both Ms Hussain & her team. She succeeded on my case after everyone else told me that it would be impossible! Me & my family were able to be together & that was all thanks to greenfields. I would highly recommend their services.
Alfred Chikwamba
Verified Buyer

I had my appointment with Mrs Hussain who is the solicitor at Greenfields and who gave me the BEST ADVICE on my immigration matter. My imigration problem was very very tough to the point i had given up. I had 5 lawyers in the past who all made cases for me to the Home Office, but still the result was bad. When i saw Mrs Hussain's video on youtube i thought thats different because the information she gave made me pick up the phone. When I spoke to the staff there i became confident in what they would do for me. to cut the story short, i am lawfully resident in the UK now after so many terrible years and this was all because I made that call to Greenfields and had an appointment with the lawyer. If you have a difficult case, why not try them they are THE BEST!
Alfred Chikawmba
Angel
Verified Buyer

i found greenfield after wtahcing their many videos on you tube. I thought the lawyer was very good at explaining so I booked appointment to see her. She is a good lawyer and explains properly. I have to provide for my family in the Philippines so want to be in the UK lawfully as i'm the breadwinner for me family back home. The lawyer did not try to push me to do a case and told me my options. Even though i know my case is not the strongest as I have been in the UK for a short time, she was helpful and i'm glad i went to see her for advice as I know my options.
Alfred

Dear team at Greenfields

You have been a blessing. With your help and support my dream to stay in the UK is becoming more real. Your help and advice have lifted my spirits no end and I am thankful for your good work. Please, anybody who needs the honest and best immigration solicitors should go only to Greenfields. They tell the truth and help people, they are good and true people. May the company flourish and help the people who need the right immigration help.

Mr Alfred John