Green Garden Paving Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green Garden Paving
Read Green Garden Paving  Reviews

jonathanl@htw.co.uk

Holly Bush Industrial Estate

Purchased online, porcelain paving tiles for patio. Took a bit of a risk, as hadn't seen the product in real life, but when the Athena Silver arrived, I knew I was on to a winner! Perfect tiles, at a very competitive price. The patio is now down and looks absolutely fabulous. Everyone that sees it comments on how amazing it looks. Thank you Green Garden Paving!
Green Garden Paving  5 star review on 15th June 2018
Absolutely stunning patio, we're so glad you took the risk!
Only ordered samples which were sent out quickly
Delivery on time and very helpful driver. All materials appear as ordered. Will certainly use GG again for my paving needs.
Nothing short of perfect service with a very good online chat service.
Whilst I’m am over the moon with the product, I was very disappointed with the manner of which it was delivered. The driver arrived alone and completely under equipped to unload pallets weighing in excess of a tonne, having only a pallet truck which was almost useless once off the lorry. Even with my help we had no option but to leave them outside my house blocking the public footpath. It then took me nearly an hour and a half to move by hand over 150 heavy duty slabs weighting over 20kg each. In summary, lovely product let down by woefully inadequate delivery equipment.
Very helpful on line chat and fast delivery of samples as requested
I wanted a sample for some flooring. GGP were very efficient and had a speedy delivery. I would highly recommend them
Ordered a sample pack which arrived very quickly
I do not do reviews
Product delivered damaged, left two emails but still no reply.
Excellent arrived early thanks
Ordered PorcelQuick adpeds and backer rods after watching the Demo video as a way of laying outdoor tiles. Items arrived quickly and well packaged. Extremely happy with the service. Will use Garden Paving againfor the same items.
The service, quality and look of the tiles is exactly what we wanted - always difficult when choosing an item on line - perfect!
Would thoroughly recommend company!
However one detail which does slightly let Green Garden Down is the pallet company making the delivery - 3 differing messages about delivery window however sure this may just have been a ‘blip’ but could spoil the reputation.
Sample received within a couple of days, amazing product which I will be ordering.
Excellent prompt helpful service providing some samples,also so pleased with the quality, will defo be ordering from here.
Following on from my previous 4 star review (only let down due to incorrect first order), the patio is now finished. Tiles look great with Easy Joint basalt coloured joint compound. Very happy.
Submitted before and after pictures.
the order was easy to place and the service quick and professional
I don’t know why I have been asked to fill in a survey I still haven’t received my goods
Good service but colours were not what I expected
Fantastic service with an excellent product
Ordered a sample of vitrified porcelain paving, it arrived really quickly and free of charge. Sample is awesome. Excellent service,
Green Garden Paving is rated 4.42 based on 45 reviews