Green Garden Paving Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green Garden Paving
Read Green Garden Paving  Reviews

jonathanl@htw.co.uk

Holly Bush Industrial Estate

Purchased online, porcelain paving tiles for patio. Took a bit of a risk, as hadn't seen the product in real life, but when the Athena Silver arrived, I knew I was on to a winner! Perfect tiles, at a very competitive price. The patio is now down and looks absolutely fabulous. Everyone that sees it comments on how amazing it looks. Thank you Green Garden Paving!
Green Garden Paving  5 star review on 15th June 2018
Absolutely stunning patio, we're so glad you took the risk!
I ordered some samples which turned up very quickly. Will now be purchasing via landscape gardener to complete the garden. Very good quality tiles!
Speedy delivery great communication
Very good quality but far too expensive which is a shame.
I’ve only had samples so far but they arrived really quickly - thank you :)
Easy website, quick delivery and good communication.
Helpful staff, prompt delivery & quality product
Order a sample to see the tile in the light of our kitchen, arrived within a couple of days, quality look really good, nice colour and feel, will order when builder has finished the kitchen extension :)
Really good sent as wanted
Ordered some samples for a large patio. Great choice, fast delivery. Still in the deciding stage at the moment but can’t fault the service so far.
Ordered a couple of samples that arrived promptly and we love one of them so likely will place an order soon !
Great service so far ..
I requested a sample and it was promptly despatched.
Very good customer service.
I ordered a sample and I have received it in less than a week. The sample is high quality.
Very good service.
Green Garden Paving responded promptly and efficiently to my enquiry, and I received samples within a few days. A very professional service.
really fantastic service . Would recommend them.
I have no idea about the paving, as I live in another country. They need to check that they have the correct email address.
Very good service and delivery on time would recommend using this company
Ordered 3 x samples which arrived in superquick time! Very comprehensive website and good commuinication:)
Ordered 2x samples, both arrived on time and were of great quality and really true to colour,very pleased with the service I received.
A really efficient service with good pricing
Green Garden Paving is rated 4.53 based on 68 reviews