Green Garden Paving Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Green Garden Paving
"I ordered a sample tile, it arrived quickly and within a 1hr window, the tile was damaged when I opened the package, the customer service representative was so helpful and resolved the issue with no hassle"
"Just ordered a sample tile, loved the quality and texture. Service and delivery great. Will definitely consider this tile as an option for our new patio finish"
"Good customer service Received samples in good time Many thanks"
"Ordered 4 samples which arrived 2 days later, from which i ordered my paving which arrived in good time. Not had chance to check in full as of yet as won't be laid for a week or so, but the one i have checked was as described and in perfect condition. Very reasonable prices and good choice of colours/style and would recommend if you require porcelain paving."
"Easy to order. Delivered next day. Well packaged . Impressed with quality of product"
"Quick delivery, none damaged and very nice slabs.good value for money"
"The samples arrived promptly and well packed."
"Purchased online, porcelain paving tiles for patio. Took a bit of a risk, as hadn't seen the product in real life, but when the Athena Silver arrived, I knew I was on to a winner! Perfect tiles, at a very competitive price. The patio is now down and looks absolutely fabulous. Everyone that sees it comments on how amazing it looks. Thank you Green Garden Paving!"
"Fantastic product. Great service. Competitive prices. Worth every penny for the quality finish."
"The paving was delivered on time as promised and as described"
"I requested a number of paving samples online, they arrived within 2 days, and well packaged. Very pleased with the prompt response."
"Easy process. Came on time. Nice, friendly delivery man. Would highly recommend."
"We were very impressed with Green Garden Paving. The garden looks amazing & the service we received was excellent. The delivery man went above & beyond the call of duty, could not fault him. Would highly recommend them."
"Excellent brochure, good effective communication with company, keen pricing. Stone work arrived intact and on time, excellent qulaity. I would recommend the company!"
Green Garden Paving is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews