Green Energy Consulting Reviews

01913 006161

High Street North, Askew Road, - GATESHEAD

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Green Energy Consulting?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
St Lukes

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Green Energy Consulting in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Since joining Green Energy we have been supported by Mr Craig Hogg and the Green Energy “team” quite superbly. All aspects of pricing, new contracts and ongoing professional support has been very well received . Good to work with an organising who respond so quickly to the many questions I have placed before them and then given me such excellent advice. Their efforts have truly been appreciated, long may it continue."
Green Energy Consulting is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews