Great British Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Great British Heating
Read Great British Heating Reviews

About Great British Heating:

We can install and fit a new gas boiler in your home to full Gas Safe approved standards. You can choose from a range of gas boiler brands including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant and Baxi. We also offer boiler finance at a low apr. Book your gas boiler installation today and find out how competitive we are.

Tell us how Great British Heating made you happy
Great installation, very professional
Just got on with the job and was quick to answer any questions that I had. Professional job.
Excellent quick service and was kept up to date throughout. Will be using again.

Perfect. Thanks
Simon came out initially to sort a leak. After some advice we opted for a new boiler. I had a lot questions for Dean about water pressure, nothing seemed like a hassle, he took time (and plenty of it) explaining what would happen and what the result would be.

Simon came back and did the required work, turned up when he said and did exactly what they said they would do. Simon answered all my questions taking his time to make sure I understood, even though he had plenty to do.

All followed up with a curtesy call the following day, again nothing was a problem or hassle.

I would highly recommend Dean and the team, Simon is a credit to your company, I have a happy wife, so happy days.

Thank you.
Great customer care. Experienced and knowledgable engineer. The tiny hiccup with the wrong controller unit sorted out the very next day. Very happy with the new boiler.
Excellent service from beginning to end. I would highly recommend.
Work was done quickly and efficiently. Liked the quote with a choice of 3 boilers. Great job and all rubbish cleared.
Great workmanship completed in one day, New Vailant boiler installed exactly as quoted, Keith , Hartlepool
Absolutely fantastic service. Boiler fitted within 24hrs. Very helpful providing excellent advice. Very professional and left the place spotless. Would highly recommend
My neighbour had a new boiler from this company and recommended to me. Im so glad she did, they were so helpful and answered any questions I had, and the engineer on the day my new boiler was installed was brilliant. He explained everything and was very courteous. Thank you. Would highly recommend
Great British Heating did a fantastic job, within the budget and completed on time. I would use them again.
Last week our boiler broke down again, we were told we needed a new one. I did a search online, found these guys, their response was immediate. Within 48hrs they had sorted a finance deal and Installed a brand new boiler in our home. Ben and Mick did a 1st class job. They were very tidy too. Thanks guys.
Excellent service- time and time again.
Would recommend them at any time
We asked GBH to inspect our gas boiler. They responded quickly to our request ,arranging a date and time to which they kept precisely . They completed the inspection cleanly and quickly and we are happy to recommend them to all
Found them online, really pleasant phone manner and very helpful. Booked a call with a heating engineer, (Alex), he was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Highly recommend them. 😁
Great British Heating 5 star review on 1st June 2020