Grayfords Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Grayfords

Tell us how Grayfords made you happy

"I do wish to take this opportunity to thank you personally for your help in answering my queries during the process."
"Thanks again for your help, really appreciated."
"Thank you so much for your help!"
"Dear Megan, Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it."
"Thank-you for your email and for the support I received from your firm overseas."
"Dear Megan, The result was absolutely successful, better than I could have imagined and in fact more than I had asked for! I want to thank you so much for your fantastic advice and guidance throughout this process. The way you have been able to cut through the emotion, picking out key points and giving honest, clear and succinct advice has been quite remarkable. Ultimately your approach has changed my life with the children and I am so grateful and thankful for that. Please do have an amazing Christmas and New Year and thanks once again."
"Hi Megan, I wanted to take a moment to thank you both for all your assistance over the past year or so. I am very happy with the outcome. I will keep this short as I know you are both busy. So, thanks! I hope you have a lovely Xmas and New Year."
"Hi Megan, Let me just say thank you for your help and guidance throughout. I am delighted with the outcome and I am very thankful to you for getting us there."
"Thank you very much, Megan. I appreciate your help during the past year."
"Thank you very much for all your assistance, you helped us out incredibly during one of the most stressful periods of my life."
"A special thank you for your help in what has at times been an extremely difficult and stressful case for me. I truly appreciated your and Neil's understanding and measured approach (backed by the ability to fight tough when needed), which was always what I was after."
"Megan, thank you for writing the letter. I have to say it certainly serves to highlight the clinical precision and professionalism you have shown throughout my case! You have also really helped me understand my situation."
"Neil, I thank you both you and Sheata for the great assistance with my case and very high professionalism shown during all the last months and since the very beginning. I am grateful to you both."
"Megan, I want to thank you for your support in dealing with my divorce and for your helpful guidance. I really appreciate the balance you were able to strike providing me with appropriate advice while I still led on certain steps. Thanks again!"
"Dear Megan, We would like to wish you a happy new year and to thank you for helping us to spend the holidays as a family. Thank you again for everything you have done for us so far! Kindest Regards, H & D"
"Dear Sheata, Thank you very much for giving me at least a little positivity and hope with your last email. I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Ms V"
"Hi Megan, Thank you very much for your kind support."
"Thank you for all your help and advice in this matter."
"Thank you for your efficiency and effectiveness with this. Many thanks once again you have been very helpful throughout."
"I will take this opportunity to thank you for your advice and assistance in this matter. I am pleased we have achieved the goals outlined at the outset, and the matter has proceeded to resolution as expediently and agreeably as possible."
Grayfords is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews