Grayfords Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Grayfords

How would you rate Grayfords ?

"Thank you very much, Megan. I appreciate your help during the past year."
"Thank you very much for all your assistance, you helped us out incredibly during one of the most stressful periods of my life."
"A special thank you for your help in what has at times been an extremely difficult and stressful case for me. I truly appreciated your and Neil's understanding and measured approach (backed by the ability to fight tough when needed), which was always what I was after."
"Megan, thank you for writing the letter. I have to say it certainly serves to highlight the clinical precision and professionalism you have shown throughout my case! You have also really helped me understand my situation."
"Neil, I thank you both you and Sheata for the great assistance with my case and very high professionalism shown during all the last months and since the very beginning. I am grateful to you both."
"Megan, I want to thank you for your support in dealing with my divorce and for your helpful guidance. I really appreciate the balance you were able to strike providing me with appropriate advice while I still led on certain steps. Thanks again!"
"Dear Megan, We would like to wish you a happy new year and to thank you for helping us to spend the holidays as a family. Thank you again for everything you have done for us so far! Kindest Regards, H & D"
"Dear Sheata, Thank you very much for giving me at least a little positivity and hope with your last email. I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Ms V"
"Hi Megan, Thank you very much for your kind support."
"Thank you for all your help and advice in this matter."
"Thank you for your efficiency and effectiveness with this. Many thanks once again you have been very helpful throughout."
"I will take this opportunity to thank you for your advice and assistance in this matter. I am pleased we have achieved the goals outlined at the outset, and the matter has proceeded to resolution as expediently and agreeably as possible."
"Dear Megan, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you with all my heart for the work you have done for me so far and for helping me getting through with all the contact arrangements with my son from the time of all this upheaval"
"Dear Sheata, I have received the withdrawal order from the high court. I truly appreciate all the hard work during a tumultuous time for me. Thanks again for your help."
"Once again thank you for all your work on my matter where timely correspondence was impeccable"
"Megan is undoubtedly someone who you can trust and rely on not only taking your matter in a professional manner but also understanding the human side of it. She was very clear not only with the information and advice she gave me, but also showing the options to deal with my situation."
"Thank you very much for your kindness and goodwill. Although it was very short the time I had to deal with you I have only good words to say about you and your professionalism when dealing with my matter."
"Grayfords are excellent. I wanted a prenup and they made the process so simple and painless. Thanks Grayfords."
"As a housewife, when my husband left me I thought that I would be left with nothing. I put my trust in Grayfords and they did not disappoint. They were aggressive with the other side but caring and understanding when speaking with me. If I ever found myself in a similar position, I would go back to Grayfords."
"I am so impressed with Grayfords and all of their staff. There was always someone to talk to and they genuinely cared about what I was going through and we managed to work out a settlement I am happy with."
Grayfords is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews