GrandTransfers.Com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GrandTransfers.Com
Read GrandTransfers.Com Reviews

About GrandTransfers.Com:

Reliable, low cost airport transfers
Book a private door-to-door taxi, minivan, minibus, coach or a at over 400 airports worldwide.
we offer a wide range of cheap airport transfers to get you to and from the airport.
Booking online is easy and only takes 5 minutes. Changes and cancellations are free of charge up to 48 hours before the transfer.

HIGH STREET

Tell us how GrandTransfers.Com made you happy
Excellent service both at airport and in particular return journey when at 4am we came across not alone the friendliest driver but the friendliest person during our stay in turkey in antalya. Very reasonable and most efficient service.
Tatilimi antalya da yaptim ve transferimi de antslya daki saygin firmadan biri gran transfers den aldim cok memnun kaldim seneye gorusmek uzere iyi çalışmalar diliyorum erol bey ve ekip arkadaslarina.
işlerini çok profesyonelce yapıp tatildeki yolculuklarımız sırasında hiç bir aksaklık yaşamadığımız,iyiki de bulmuşuz dediğimiz grandtransfers...artık ulaşımda tek tercihimizsiniz👍
03/07/2017 ile 09/07/2017 tarihli tatilimizde almış olduğumuz transferden çok memnun kaldık işlerini çok yakından takip ediyorlar herkese tavsiye ederim.mutlaka diğer tatillerimde de tercih edicem teşekkürler Grandtransfers.com 🙏☺️👍
tek kelime ile Antalya daki en iyi transfer ve btur firmasi diye bilicegim bir konumdalar cok tesekur ediyoruz erol bey ve ekip arkadaslarina cok memnun kaldik sagolsunlar ilk defa doğru yer ile calistigimi fark ettim
01/07/2017 tarihininde yapmis olduğum tatilin transferini paket dişi bir transfer aldim ve internette o kadar transfer sitesine rastladım, ki, en cok ilgimi ceken web sitesi grandtransfer.com cekti ve rezervasyonu yaptım ve gerek İngiltere ofisi olsun gerek turkiye deki ofisleri olsun islerini cok iyi takip ediyorlar istanbul,dan binmeden once aradilar Antalya ya indik aradilar hotele yerleştik aradilar hotelden cikarken aradilar hava limanina indik aradilar yani islerini takip ediyorlar bu yüzden herkese tavsiye edeceğimi bildirmek için bu yorumu yazma gereği duydum iyi calismalar diliyorum grandtransfers.com ekibine..
Absolutely fine and on-time.
It was great! I would recommend it to anyone. It was a good, cheaper than Thomascook/ Thomson , fast service.
Very good, no problems at all. Got picked up before time and arrived at the airport in plenty of time for my flight. I will be... using again next year.
I was a little bit worried that maybe the driver cannot find my hotel, but he arrived exactly at the time specified and I was... very happy. I slept for two hours from Antalya to Alanya!
On time, comfortableable, luxurious
I would highly recommend Grandtransfers. I booked three transfers with them to and from antalya and alanya. They arrived to pick me, my husband, our baby and toddler up on time. the vehicles were spacious, classy, clean. We were greeted with smiles and cold drinks after a tiring flight. It was very easy to communicate (we used Whatsapp) and there was no middle man, no going through agency. It was very easy. They are very decently priced also. And they do not charge for baby seats which is a bonus. If I ever return to antalya I will be using their services again. Keep up the good work!
Excellent service!! Contacted them by Email, received an answer within minutes & reasonably priced, I booked 2 transfers, received detailed Order Confirmation, The vehicles ware Clean and luxurious, booth drivers were very kind,
Excellent service!! Contacted them by Email, received an answer within minutes & reasonably priced, I booked 2 transfers, received detailed Order Confirmation, The vehicles ware Clean and luxurious, booth drivers were very kind.
Was everything their website claimed...on time, meet and greet, good value. Driver was courteous and clean Mercedes. Using again in 10 days.
The driver arrived on time. The vehicle was clean and tidy
We were delighted by the service we received from your company. Our pickups were very punctual - despite a late change of time on the morning of our departure. The two taxis were very comfortable - especially the one used for the return journey and the driver thoughtfully stopped and bought us bottles of water at his own expense. We were very impressed by this kindness. We would not hesitate to use your service again and would recommend it highly to others.
Change of hotel at resort changed at short notice. GT handled this quickly and efficiently
How I expected it to be, can highly recommend. 5 stars.
Lovely transfer on time polite
Really happy to hear that from you , Hope to see you again in the future.
GrandTransfers.Com is rated 5.00 based on 159 reviews