Grahams of Bath Reviews

6 Londonderry Farm
Keynsham Road
Willsbridge
Bristol

How would you rate Grahams of Bath ?

"Fantastic prices and quick delivery. Most impressed"
"The item was delivered to my work address with no name on it, (probably my fault!) and as it didn't reach me on the day of delivery I thought it hadn't been delivered at all. I had to call customer services, and they were very helpful and even refunded my next day delivery fee. Recommended!"
"The website was very easy to navigate and use. The delivery arrived on time and was packaged extremely well. The wallet was exactly what I was looking for and it clearly of a very high end quality. It has loads of room for cards and the coin section is secure so no coins spill out all over the place."
"the leather wallet was a great price and the service was very fast, will use again."
"Lovely selection of premium quality products. Top class customer service, prompt delivery. Could not wish for more! Will be back soon. Denise, East Sussex."
"Great product great prices and delivery was spot on will look forward to my next purchess"
"Great Description, Great Price and good delivery times. nothing went wrong and was a very easy transaction Thank You Jamie Weiss"
"Easy to order online, excellent communication, quick delivery, item as described. Excellent service and good prices."
"Such an excellent wallet. Quality leather, smooth and well made. Stamped with a phrase from my favourite film, it has brought much laughter to my friends. Fat delivery too with a package suitable for its size and protection. I will recommend this product and company to my friends. 5*."
"I received the order within 48 hours packaging excellent s were the information regarding delivery. The washbag was as described and I couldn't have been more pleased. Would highly recommend and definately use again. Many thanks"
"Needed to replace my wallet and finally found one that was screen accurate and at a decent price."
"A very easy and pleasant transaction, super fast delivery, would recommend to anyone wanting good quality products"
"Firstly I would like to give praise for possessing the cheapest Fred Perry Barrel bags (it wasn't by much but still the cheapest, genuine bag I could find online). Secondly, the delivery on the product was terrific, I received it sooner than the period of times they said I would which of of course led to me being extremely happy. Additionally, they had packaged the product very nicely, this is my third bag of that type and brand but previous firms had done a poor job in the packaging and delivery so more than pleased with this. The only negative thing I can say about this is a lack of choice for the particular product I purchased but apart from that; can't go wrong with this business! Shall be repeat purchasing very soon!"
"Great price, fast shipping. Item exactly as described."
"Excellent product. Great Value. My boy is delighted. Thank you."
"Speedy dispatch and delivery! Good service"
"Arrived very quickly and is really good quality and wasnt expensive."
"I placed an order for an unusual business card holder using the online facility which proved to be really quick and easy. The item arrived a couple of days later and I am delighted with the quality."
"Fantastic purchase, will be sure to visit this site again for more purchases. Brilliantly packaged, looked better than I was actually expecting!!"
"Excellent quality and service- really pleased."
Grahams of Bath is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews