GRADE MOBILE Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy

"My mobile phone was delivered within 2 working days which is extremely continent in most cases, the phone is in almost perfect condition even though I bought a grade B phone. Very pleased with the service and the product"
"Very good brilliant service highly recommended"
"Good and cheap"
"Too too slow delivery"
"Delivery was very quick, the Apple Watch was like new very pleased with everything"
"Such good service, we was very happy with the grade A iPad. In a brilliant condition, We had one happy little girl with her new iPad for her birthday. Many thanks"
"Great service. Ordered late Thursday evening, delivered Saturday morning. Very happy. :)"
"Fast and good quality"
"What can I say, brill thank you for my I phone7 love it 👍"
"So happy with my phone! I expected delivery to take a few days which would have been fair enough but it arrived the next morning! You could have told me it was new, so pleased 😁. I’ll be shouting about GRADE Mobile from the rooftops!!!"
"I purchased an iPhone 6 for my daughters birthday 2 weeks in advance which did not arrive for her birthday, after numerous phone calls and emails as way of compensation they up graded the phone to pristine condition. When it eventually arrived it had a chip in the screen, how can this be pristine?? I wouldn't even expect grade A or B to have a chip in the screen. Again I contacted them and they said to send it back, which would then be getting on for 3 weeks with no phone or they would compensate me and I was offered £10. Considering all the stress and the disappointment of telling my daughter she doesn't have a phone I think they should of told me to keep the phone and given me a full refund but they don't obviously care and probably hoping I will just keep the phone as my daughter is desperate for one. Now I have to send it back wait for a refund till I can purchase a new phone. Awful customer service. Cheers GRADE MOBILE for no present on my daughters birthday. Not even 1 star."
"Great product. As described."
"very pleased with my purchase . well done"
"Still waiting for device 10 days later they keep promising it’s been re posted but no phone"
"Great service, prompt delivery, only reason for 4 star is because of the physical condition of the phone, am not bothered about the scratches as it was expected and advised on the website but at least someone could have cleaned the phone especially when it’s refurbished. Considering the price I paid for it is not big deal. Overall am happy with my purchase and will definitely use you guys in future if needed"
"I ordered (Order placed on May 22, 2019 at 07:42AM) for £2,382.00 but I never received anything. I tried to contact them by email but they never replied me. I also tried to contact them via instagram but nothing. I put £2,382.00 in the trash."
"Great service genuine seller and excellent customer support will use again on purchasing a phone."
"Excellent"
"I purchased with this company because it guaranteed 24 hour delivery. 48 hours later the phone was still not with Royal Mail. It took 3 days to deliver a phone in London. Order Monday delivery Thursday. 2 days waiting indoors for nothing. No real apology."
"Happy with my purchase although It was supposed to come with a plug but instead I got two usb cables."
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.52 based on 196 reviews