Gooseberry Salon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gooseberry Salon
Read Gooseberry Salon Reviews

Tell us how Gooseberry Salon made you happy
I placed an order in October (reading most of the reviews people have had issues receiving their order) I personally haven’t which is why I continued to order from this site and hadn’t looked at their reviews until now. On this occasion the items arrived open/faulty so I contacted them to return this and they said they would process the refund straight away. I returned both items and paid for postage which they said they would reimburse. The conversation regarding the refund had been ongoing from October to January. Each time they said “I will get this looked into for you and make sure this is refunded” “I can now confirm it has been refunded” but it hadn’t. Then when I replied to say I’ve had that same reply numerous times they decided not to reply at all. They basically stole my money and plenty of other people’s by the looks of these reviews. Never buying from here ever again. If I had read the reviews before buying I would never have bought from here. I have now contacted my bank (halifax) and I’ve been able to get my refund, excluding the postage money, so only lost out on £3.79 now. Contact your bank if they have not refunded you or if you have not received your order.
Awful, sorry non existent customer service. Take your order and your money but do not deliver. Avoid at all costs.
I love being a client at Gooseberry! The staff are so friendly and always recommend the best products for my hair. I always get so many compliments on my hair after I have it done!
I love being a client at Gooseberry! Amazing services from the staff and they always recommend the best products for me. I always get so many compliments on my hair after I leave!
Great cut and colour. always been happy with the service,recommendations from the stylist are always excellent
Gooseberry Salon is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews