Gone Digging Reviews

Harpenden

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate Gone Digging ?

"Ordered a Beano (named) Just what I wanted. Arrived standard delivery. In good time. Very pleased. Tip. Make sure that you do not leave ordering to the 'last minute!' ann. Oxon"
"**Do not use this company** I placed a bulk order with I Just Love It on the 28th July 2015. I ordered, in total 21 personalised bowls with 16 personalised with different text to the remaining 5. My ordered arrived on 3rd July, a day earlier than I needed the bowls for gifts. However in the package was two bowls with the two different personalised texts, the other 19 bowls had not been created despite having paid an extortionate amount for these. The suppliers thought I wanted one of each personalised bowl. I called up and after a half an hour long battle with the customer service adviser I was hold that the remaining 19 would be with me by 12pm the following day latest. The next day came and the bowls arrived, minus three. I received an email early that morning saying that three had not been dispatched, they has broken our promise after sending an incorrect order the day before. Might I point out at this point no compensation had been offered. After opening the packages three of the bowls were cracked, at this point I was ready to give up. The deadline for the bowls to be dispatched was that afternoon and the company were now refusing to send three replacement bowls until two days time, a day after my deadline. My experience with this company is far from over, however at this point I can tell you that I will NEVER used this shoddy service again. Avoid at all costs and use alternative site."
"6 weeks ago ordered the 80 set of 2 papers. After a nearly 2 weeks nothing. Phone they say they forgot and will send out for next day b4 1.... nothing. .. sent message to say not artived and now have missed the bday (very embarrassing ss big bday) and i want my money back for then to say we had it and give my husband name as signatory. Funny he wasn't in the country so pretty difficult before i told them this i askedfor pod which took them 4 days and they produced something that looked like my husbands initials. .. i then told them it couldnt have been him and y. Then get a story about oh sorry was a woman ur cleaner (how the driver would no it the cleaner i dont know)amd was just a name error on the signatory. Anyway customer service manager wanted to send the driver round my house... no idea why but the kept saying help him retrace himself. Why would he need to when he clearly remembered the cleaner - oh but cant give a description. Any customer service manager sam was meant to call me back last Thursday after investigating to which he hasnt and doesnt even have the manners to respond to an email. So left no choice but to get the police fraud involved as this company seems to make a habit of taking people money and not producing the goods but this time someone has actually broken the law in pretending to be my husband."
Gone Digging is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews