Golf247 Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Golf247

How would you rate Golf247 ?

"I placed an order with this company on 11 October 2013. The goods did not show up, despite promises that they had been despatched. Today 24th October, I telephoned again and the message said the company is in liquidation. SHARKS !!!!!!!"
"Don't believe what some fake reviewers have written about Golf247. They have to be fake persons because I have had totally terrible service from Golf247 during last few years. They don't even bother to answer to your emails. As an example I ordered personalized golf balls and few golf gloves in the beginning of April 2013. I am still waiting for the goods to be delivered. I got my personalized golf balls after 2 months of waiting 2 weeks ago but I am still waiting for 6 gloves and club cleaner. It is totally unbelievable that this kind of basic goods cannot be delivered and found in the stock. This is not the first time. I have waited also before e.g. one month for some clubs. This is really my final order from Golf247. Despite of quite nice and low prices you give a value to customer service and delivery times. Let's see if they are not even delivering the rest of the goods I have ordered. It might be too expensive to hire a layer to require them to deliver the goods or return my money but let's see what I will do.... I give you a really good advice, don't order from Golf247!!! They might take your money without delivering what you have ordered!"
"Golf 247 failed to deliver the shoes I ordered. When I phoned them they said they would call me back and never did they have ignored my emails and I am having to claim a refund through my credit card fraud dept."
Golf247 is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews