Golden Equation Reviews

MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Golden Equation made you happy
A new collection !
The pockets are so narrow, you will not be able to put anything in the pockets without the items falling out in less than a minute.
Hey Fraz,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review at Golden Equation and I'm so sorry to hear that your item was unsuitable. This is something that we will look into and we'll be sure to improve this in our future joggers.

I can see that a member of our team has been in touch with information about returning your item and if you need any further help, drop us another us to our customer service team and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
Dan Martin

HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
GOLDEN EQUATION
I actually thought I was buying a RAB gilet (outdoor pursuit wear )and was disappointed to find out it wasn’t what I thought . I can honestly say that on receiving it I was very impressed at the quality and for a very reasonable price .
All in all something that started off as a mistake ended up being a bargain bonus 👍
Very high quality clothes especially for the price!!!!
Really pleased with the item, quality and is fit is pretty good, although the shorts are baggier and longer than I expected. Nothing wrong with that just not perfectly suited to my taste. Still enjoy wearing the set though 👍
Top quality for little money. Smashed im so happy
First time purchased and surely I do like the clothes... will buy more thank you and highly recommend
Top quality for little money
I love Golden Equation, their clothes are high quality and so comfortable; it's a brand that I'm glad to call a brand because the client it's the priority before everything else. I can’t tell you how much I’m happy.
Golden Equation 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Item was better quality than I expected delivery was fast and I will be ordering again soon
Good price for excellent quality. Very good fit. Delivery always on time. What more can one say!
All good happy with what I received
Golden Equation 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Good fit but pockets are tiny on trackies and shorts
Exactly what I was expecting good quality perfect never expected less
Golden Equation 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Great service. Great product. Wonderful after care correspondence. Friendly and courteous. Would recommend.
Good service. Fast delivery. Friendly correspondence after order. Polite and courteous. Great product.
Hello, I hope you're doing well. I saw your website and I really like your products, especially the last ones are amazing🔥🔥🔥 really good work much love
Come on time