Golden Equation Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Golden Equation

Tell us how Golden Equation made you happy

"Having spent months searching and returning items these bottoms are perfect in fit, design and comfort."
"Love everything I buy from this website. The best affordable clothes around I would choose their stuff over Nike and Adidas any day. Even better than gym shark. Best clothes out there"
"I ordered a Gillet for my grandson. Its brilliant and he loves it. It came promptly and they kept me informed leading up to delivery. I would recommend Golden Equation to anyone."
"I have been using this site for a while now, I ordered a medium vest which when it came was like extra large so I was a little disappointed with that, I was told to return but due to the item being so cheap I really couldn’t be bothered, I like the style of some of the items hence why I started using the site, I have wanted to use the pay later option but it won’t let me, it would be a lot easier for me to do that rather than paying and if it doesn’t fit wasting my time, if someone from the team could help me with the pay later etc I would be very grateful,"
"I havent even got my order yet"
Hi Ben,

We replied to your last email and received no response unfortunately! We've refunded the full order for you on this occasion and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you more.

Have a great weekend,
Dan @ Golden Equation
"Amazing quality honestly so comfortable slight problem the triangle is broken the pieces was off when they arrived but other than that amazing definitely would buy again"
Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it and we would love to rectify this for you. If you could drop an email over to me I'd love to chat about this with you to find a solution: daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk.

Have a great weekend!
Dan @ Golden Equation
"Fast delivery, clothes as advertised. Very comfortable also and a nice collection if options. Will definitely be buying from here again"
Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, it means a lot. We're so thrilled you're happy with your items and with everything whilst shopping with us!

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Great clothing and super swift delivery, thank you 5*"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We're so pleased that you're happy with everything!

Golden Equation is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews