Golden Equation Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Golden Equation

Tell us how Golden Equation made you happy

"OK I guess"
"It’s been a week past estimated delivery time and Royal Mail states that they haven’t even received the parcel related to the tracking number yet."
Hi Steffen,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback and I'm so sorry about this. We've sent you two email in regards to your order but they might have ended up in your spam box. If you could send me an email to daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk I will be more than happy to get this sorted out for you straight away.

Dan @ Golden Equation
"I have returned the items today as didn’t fit well."
"Absolutely love my t-shirt, it's my favourite one in my wardrobe now! I'm glad I stumbled upon golden equation because there's a few other bits I'd like to buy that'll sort me out for the weekend! Thanks again!"
Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback about your item, we really appreciate it and it's so great to hear that you love your item and our brand, it really means a lot!

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Great products! Really pleased and fit perfectly. 100% will be buying again."
Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and it's so great to hear that you're happy with everything!

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Maaaaaate im buzzin. I look sexy af now. Great quality. Great service. Thank you Golden Equation"

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Amazing products very comfy and makes man stand out on road 😂🔪"
Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and it's so great to hear that you're happy with your items!

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Said in description that joggers were grey when I got them they were very light grey could of passed as white also the pockets are tiny couldn’t even fit my phone in the pockets worst joggers I’ve ever ordered"
Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and I'm so sorry that you're unhappy with your item. I will pass this feedback onto our garment technicians and marketing team to make sure that this doesn't happen in the future with any of our photos on our website.

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Easy to use and great prices plus good delivery time with the free shipping"
Hi Luke,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it, it's so great to hear that you're happy with everything.

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Having spent months searching and returning items these bottoms are perfect in fit, design and comfort."
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it, it's so great to hear that you've managed to find the perfect bottoms.

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Love everything I buy from this website. The best affordable clothes around I would choose their stuff over Nike and Adidas any day. Even better than gym shark. Best clothes out there"
Hi Harry,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it, it's so great to hear that you're loving both our designs and our items, we love to hear this!

Dan @ Golden Equation
"I ordered a Gillet for my grandson. Its brilliant and he loves it. It came promptly and they kept me informed leading up to delivery. I would recommend Golden Equation to anyone."
Hi Adele,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it.

Dan @ Golden Equation
"I have been using this site for a while now, I ordered a medium vest which when it came was like extra large so I was a little disappointed with that, I was told to return but due to the item being so cheap I really couldn’t be bothered, I like the style of some of the items hence why I started using the site, I have wanted to use the pay later option but it won’t let me, it would be a lot easier for me to do that rather than paying and if it doesn’t fit wasting my time, if someone from the team could help me with the pay later etc I would be very grateful,"
Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and I am so sorry that you've been having problems with our Klarna options. I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and answer any questions you may have. Just drop me an email to daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk and I'll be more than happy to help.

Dan @ Golden Equation
"I havent even got my order yet"
Hi Ben,

We replied to your last email and received no response unfortunately! We've refunded the full order for you on this occasion and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you more.

Have a great weekend,
Dan @ Golden Equation
"Amazing quality honestly so comfortable slight problem the triangle is broken the pieces was off when they arrived but other than that amazing definitely would buy again"
Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, we really appreciate it and we would love to rectify this for you. If you could drop an email over to me I'd love to chat about this with you to find a solution: daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk.

Have a great weekend!
Dan @ Golden Equation
"Fast delivery, clothes as advertised. Very comfortable also and a nice collection if options. Will definitely be buying from here again"
Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, it means a lot. We're so thrilled you're happy with your items and with everything whilst shopping with us!

Dan @ Golden Equation
"Great clothing and super swift delivery, thank you 5*"
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We're so pleased that you're happy with everything!

Golden Equation is rated 3.76 based on 17 reviews