Golden Equation Reviews

MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Golden Equation made you happy
Fast arrival very happy
Good customer service. And great products
Fast and great quality as usual
Solid delivery time, bargain product and quality customer service!
Very reliable price not an item with that kind of price you would find. Happy with the delivery service aswell!
Great product and very good price. I am very happy with my order and will be ordering again soon.
I STILL DONT HACVE MY T SHIRT AND I ORDERED IT 2 WEEKS AGO
Hi Mikel,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review.
I can see that you placed your order with us on the 28/10/19 and I can see that your parcel is ready for you to collect from your local sorting office today which is within its delivery time. I've sent you an email with more information about how to collect your parcel.

Service 🤮
Hi Niamat,

Thank you so much for leaving us this review about your recent order and I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience whilst shopping with us. I would love to find a solution that would make you happy and if you'd like to drop me an email to daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk, I will be more than happy to help in any way I can to make sure that you're happy with everything.

Dan @ Golden Equation.
Good product and good dispatch time
Good products, 100% satisfaction.
OK I guess
It’s been a week past estimated delivery time and Royal Mail states that they haven’t even received the parcel related to the tracking number yet.
Hi Steffen,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback and I'm so sorry about this. We've sent you two email in regards to your order but they might have ended up in your spam box. If you could send me an email to daniel.martin@stylewise-ltd.co.uk I will be more than happy to get this sorted out for you straight away.

Dan @ Golden Equation
I have returned the items today as didn’t fit well.
Absolutely love my t-shirt, it's my favourite one in my wardrobe now! I'm glad I stumbled upon golden equation because there's a few other bits I'd like to buy that'll sort me out for the weekend! Thanks again!
Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback about your item, we really appreciate it and it's so great to hear that you love your item and our brand, it really means a lot!

Dan @ Golden Equation
Great products! Really pleased and fit perfectly. 100% will be buying again.
Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and it's so great to hear that you're happy with everything!

Dan @ Golden Equation
Maaaaaate im buzzin. I look sexy af now. Great quality. Great service. Thank you Golden Equation

Dan @ Golden Equation
Amazing products very comfy and makes man stand out on road 😂🔪
Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and it's so great to hear that you're happy with your items!

Dan @ Golden Equation
Said in description that joggers were grey when I got them they were very light grey could of passed as white also the pockets are tiny couldn’t even fit my phone in the pockets worst joggers I’ve ever ordered
Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it and I'm so sorry that you're unhappy with your item. I will pass this feedback onto our garment technicians and marketing team to make sure that this doesn't happen in the future with any of our photos on our website.

Dan @ Golden Equation
Easy to use and great prices plus good delivery time with the free shipping
Hi Luke,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it, it's so great to hear that you're happy with everything.

Dan @ Golden Equation
Having spent months searching and returning items these bottoms are perfect in fit, design and comfort.
Hi Adrian,

Thank you so much for leaving us this feedback, we really appreciate it, it's so great to hear that you've managed to find the perfect bottoms.

Golden Equation is rated 3.85 based on 27 reviews