GOGO Charters Reviews

Category:
Travel

Tell us how GOGO Charters made you happy

Price
"I just love gogo. its a fantastic service. I wanna travel with it in future. its awesome. i think its the best travel service in US. i recommend my friends for GOGO because its best to me"
Are you GOGO Charters? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback GOGO Charters receives. Reply Free
Price
"GoGO is just a fantastic service. I love it for its nice decoration and the smart process of it. i always try to make my journey with GOGO alltime"
Price
"Recently we whole family went to Boston by GOGO Charter bus service and it was awwwwwsome !!! I can imagine only their friendly behavior.Its really a standard bus service for family tour I think from my experience with them . The have no hidden charge and all flat. They use high quality bus to make the journey for us. 100% recommended !!"
Price
"Gogo charters is an excellent bus charter company..It provides good services in almost all big cities.The Driver and other ppl on the buses are friendly and helping.The buses are clean and comfortable.I suggest u not to go to any other charter company which cheat customers by high prices..Just go for Gogo charters..!"
Price
"I think it's a greatest experience of mine because of awesome travels and of course all credits goes to BUS Services... They way driver was driving and facilities about the bus are very well. So, from my perspective it's really a great job!"
Price
"GOGO Charters is one of the best Bus service I have ever used.I often use to go Miami to visit my firm and so I am a regular bus passenger.With a hope to make my regular journey peaceful I had been using so many bus service to pick the best one up.Finally I think I have got the piece,the GOGO Charters bus service. They are really so friendly and so helpful.Most importantly its a family safe bus service.They have attractive buses and my son liked it very much. They gave me a hassle free bus journey opportunity and I can not but recommend GOGO Charters for a better journey experience. I faced no problem in the middle of the journey.The driver seemed so skillful in bus driving.And for next trip, I am going to book the ticket in advance by their site http://www.gogocharters.com/ I wish the best ."
GOGO Charters is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews