Go Floor It Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Go Floor It

Tell us how Go Floor It made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"The fitter didn’t turn up on the day agreed with gofloorit. It transpired he did not know about the job. Then it turned out that the flooring had not yet been delivered so he had to come back to finish the job. No complaints about the fitter - he did everything he could to complete the job, but there were obviously admin problems at gofloorit. Happy with the final result."
"The carpet fitters were not allocated eonough time for the job and consequently stayed until 9pm. The office should be aware of what type of jobs their fitters are being sent to."
"Go Floor It have the best customer service! Carpets arrived and were fitted to an excellent standard. Can not recommend this company enough. Would definitely use them again."
"Sam in the store was fantastic-sorted everything out for us and fitting went smoothly! Will definitely be be back- thanks again :)"
"Excellent in store and fitting service. Beautiful floor."
"Very polite and efficient service from The Quote through to the fitting"
"Great service from ordering to fitting."
"Local, friendly, helpful with a good range. Excellent installers as well. Chains might be cheaper but I like local businesses."
"Will be using again, first class service all round from buying to fitting everyone so friendly and helpfull 5star plus."
"We always try to support local businesses and were very pleased with the quality of the carpet, price and fitting. Our only concern was the delay before a fitter became available."
"Well laid & looks good."
"Assistance in the selection of appropriate floor was first class. Tghe installation was faultless"
"Great service very professional good quality carpet and fitting."
"love my carpets, Stuart was very helpful and was very efficient putting the carpets in. After three months the carpets still look like new. very happy"
"Pleased with service and quality of the carpet. Our only slight concern is the join in the carpet which is very obvious - more so than our previous carpet."
"Love the floor. Have had many complimentary comments on it. It looks as good now as when it was installed. The fitters were great, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Go Floor it to friends. Thank you."
"Nicely done job ."
"I am very pleased with the work that your contractor provided in laying my new stair carpet recently Mrs Hawtin"
"Found them to be extremely helpful from the choosing of floor covering to the actual fitting."
"Gofloorit has done my Karndean flooring and my carpets, so my total flooring in all. I am delighted with the results and would recommend them to anyone. The work was carried out with great professionalism."
Go Floor It is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews