Go Floor It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Go Floor It

How would you rate Go Floor It ?

"love my carpets, Stuart was very helpful and was very efficient putting the carpets in. After three months the carpets still look like new. very happy"
"Pleased with service and quality of the carpet. Our only slight concern is the join in the carpet which is very obvious - more so than our previous carpet."
"Love the floor. Have had many complimentary comments on it. It looks as good now as when it was installed. The fitters were great, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Go Floor it to friends. Thank you."
"Nicely done job ."
"I am very pleased with the work that your contractor provided in laying my new stair carpet recently Mrs Hawtin"
"Found them to be extremely helpful from the choosing of floor covering to the actual fitting."
"Gofloorit has done my Karndean flooring and my carpets, so my total flooring in all. I am delighted with the results and would recommend them to anyone. The work was carried out with great professionalism."
"Excellent, knowledgable team provided us with a great product which looks fantastic. Highly recommended."
"Love my carpet"
Go Floor It is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!