Godiac Ltd Reviews

About Godiac Ltd: Leaders in electronic component sourcing

023 9226 2062

richardsinclair@godiac.co.uk

Basepoint WaterloovilleWaterberry DriveWaterloovilleHampshire

How would you rate Godiac Ltd ?

"Had the items I wanted in stock and delivery was super fast - less than 24 hours from order to delivery"
"The customer service is very good, I was made to feel like my order was important, as it was. I found components I could not find anywhere else and all at sensible prices. Delivery is very fast, as soon as my order was ready to send I was told in an email and it arrived the next morning. An excellent personal touch, a real pleasure to do business with."
Thanks Clive for taking the time to review us. We're so pleased you were happy with the service you received. Hope we can help again soon.
"Richard and his team made a stupendous effort to get hold of a missing part and kept me informed regularly. My theatre stage managers are delighted to have a working switch again."
Thank you for your feedback Simon.

I am delighted to hear you were happy with our efforts on this occasion, especially as I'm aware it wasn't an instant solution. We always try to keep our customers regularly updated so I'm glad to hear you felt well informed.

Please note we now have both switch and LED/lens in stock, so I hope we can help you again soon, with this or something else.

Kind regards,
Richard
Josef Kopecky
"All is O.K. Thanks"
Glad to hear everything is OK with your order and I hope you come back again soon. Thank you for taking the time to review us!
"Pretty quick delivery"
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're very pleased to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again.
Alvin Kearsley.
Verified Reviewer
"I tried to source a number of very rare original vintage amplifier components with no luck prior to being recommended that I should contact Ray. I am glad I did so because due to his wide range of contacts he was able to find 95% of them in various countries and the one he couldn't find he suggested an alternative which would do the job. Thanks again Ray."
Thanks for your review and sorry for the delayed reply from us. Ray was very pleased to read your comments and hopes to hear from you again soon.
"Excellent Service. Quick response. Good company to deal with."
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is much appreciated. We look forward to doing business with you again.
Roger Cundiff
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and very quick service."
Apologies we didn't thank you for your review sooner. We are delighted to hear you were happy with our service and hope we can help you again soon.
David Rivett
Verified Buyer
"Simple order not of high value but handled vey quickly and efficiently with excellent communication about delivery etc"
Always glad to help. We always aim to offer the same service regardless of order size, so delighted to hear you were happy. Hope to have the chance to help again in future.
John Straker
Verified Buyer
"Bought a difficult to find legacy Teac 5.25" floppy disk drive. It wasn't new and there was flux debris where a repair had been done. But it worked just fine and I'm really thrilled with my purchase. An excellent price with free next day delivery. At every stage of sale to delivery I was notified by email as to what was happening next. Impressive! I would most certainly buy from them again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such detailed feedback. It is much appreciated. I am very pleased to hear how happy you were with our service and I hope we to get the opportunity to help you again soon.
Mick Grech
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the components but they took a little longer for them to arrive than I expected never the less worth the wait thanks Mick."
Thanks Mick for taking the time to leave us a review. Your order did take a few days longer that expected but I'm glad to hear you were happy with the parts when they did arrive. We're certainly always trying to improve so will look at your order again to see what lessons can be learnt. Thanks again.
"Good comms."
Thank you for your feedback which is always much appreciated.
Jayson Binnie
Verified Buyer
"I found the reply to my enquiry to be promt and informative. With follow up communication to assist me find the product I required. Parts were delivered next day. Thanks"
Happy to hear you were pleased with the service. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Hope we can help again soon.
Thomas Wellicome
Verified Buyer
"Only ordered a few small bits, but dispatch was very fast and well packed. Recommended."
Thank you for your feedback. It's always appreciated and I hope we can help you again soon.
Keeli Aston
"Very fast delivery!"
Glad to be of service and hope we can help again soon.
Andrew Stripp
Verified Buyer
"I have never had anything other than real help in sourcing parts and components that I have struggled finding elsewhere and you have always come up trumps. Frankly I have nothing but praise for the service you have provided."
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very Helpful and Knowledgeable staff , always tries very hard to find parts at a reasonable price."
Thanks Stephen. We appreciate your business and are glad to know we've been of help.
Leah Swords
Verified Buyer
"We have been helped on many occasions over the years with obscure obsolete parts. Very helpful, friendly and efficient. Couldn't be happier with the service. Leah - Technical Press Supplies Ltd."
Hi Leah, thank you very much for your feedback. Hope we can help you again very soon!
Mark Pyatt
Verified Buyer
"We have purchased several items from Godiac and although there have been problems due to circumstances beyond their control, they have always sought to resolve these promptly and professionally. Their ability to source hard to find parts and / or to suggest alternatives is very good."
Thank you Mark for your comments. We are constantly striving to improve the service we offer and are glad to hear we've resolved any issues to your satisfaction. We look forward to helping you next time.
"Always quick with quotations and friendly in manner, a good company to do business with"
We very much appreciate your feedback and hope to do business with you again soon.
Godiac Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews