Godiac Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Godiac Ltd
Read Godiac Ltd Reviews

About Godiac Ltd:

Leaders in electronic component sourcing

023 9226 2062

richardsinclair@godiac.co.uk

Basepoint WaterloovilleWaterberry DriveWaterloovilleHampshire

Tell us how Godiac Ltd made you happy
They can get what ever you want.
Really helpful people with high quality component stock. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Very satisfactory with good communication.
As always if you're looking for hard to find parts. Go Godiac👍
Very helpful sales service. Godiac have access to a very wide and diverse range of electronic components. They can supply hard to get parts from the far east, for instance. They quickly keep you posted of your order status by email including the expected delivery times. Very pleased. Thank you. all. Paul Allen Wokingham NR Reading Berkshire.
Under the circumstances of Covid-19, Godiac were very professional in getting the parts sent out as quickly as possible.
Moyna and Ray of Godiac provide a very efficient, reliable, friendly, honest service for supplying hard to find components for TV's and HiFi's etc. and their service is second to none. I have used their services a few times now and they are an absolute delight to deal with and their turnaround times are realistic with excellent communication on when the parts should arrive and it is always within the time frame. I highly recommend them.
Moyna & Ray of Godiac provide a honest, affordable, friendly, easy to do business with approach with realistic turn around times - there service is second to none and I would highly recommend them. I have used their services a few times now and they are an absolute delight and pleasure to deal with. Thank Moyna and Ray!
I have dealt with GODIAC-Ltd for many years and Ray is a brilliant and very Knowledgeable bloke always willing to help, I have had nothing but top spec parts for a wide range of electronic repairs from Industrial motion control to my present job as a RF radio service engineer and all the rare hard to find parts he comes up with. I would of been lost many times without his help. Thanks Ray @ GODIAC
Delighted to read this as was Ray! Hope he can help you again very soon - Richard
Very approachable, fast, efficient, affordable and friendly supplier - would highly recommend.
Thanks so much for taking a moment to write us a review. Very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service you received - Richard
What I found particularly excellent about Godiac was that despite buying only one item the Packaging was extremely secure with a carefully edited Invoice ; down to even the Item being sealed in a small plastic packet! .. the Chip, unlike some Distributors, was pressed into a Black Foam Holder . Excellent Attention to Detail ! Obviously a Caring Company ! Yours Ken .
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and we're delighted to hear how pleased you were with our service. Every single order matters to us and we're glad this came across to you. We know you've placed another order since - many thanks!
Excellent service
Glad to have been able to help!
I was pleased to find the component at a good price for one-off quantity, together with free second class mail. Godiac underpaid postage but recompensed me appropriately when I brought it to their attention - that's a sign of a good company.
Thank you for taking the time to revisit your review. This is very much appreciated. We're glad you were happy with our efforts to put right what was a genuine error at our end, and hope we can help you again in future.
I was looking for an obsolete LED display and they manages to find me 2. I had try many other sites to source them.
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to have been able to help and that you were pleased with the service you received. Hope we can help again in future.
Had the items I wanted in stock and delivery was super fast - less than 24 hours from order to delivery
So pleased we were able to help - and apologies for not replying to your review quite so quickly!
The customer service is very good, I was made to feel like my order was important, as it was. I found components I could not find anywhere else and all at sensible prices. Delivery is very fast, as soon as my order was ready to send I was told in an email and it arrived the next morning. An excellent personal touch, a real pleasure to do business with.
Thanks Clive for taking the time to review us. We're so pleased you were happy with the service you received. Hope we can help again soon.
Richard and his team made a stupendous effort to get hold of a missing part and kept me informed regularly. My theatre stage managers are delighted to have a working switch again.
Thank you for your feedback Simon. I am delighted to hear you were happy with our efforts on this occasion, especially as I'm aware it wasn't an instant solution. We always try to keep our customers regularly updated so I'm glad to hear you felt well informed. Please note we now have both switch and LED/lens in stock, so I hope we can help you again soon, with this or something else. Kind regards, Richard
All is O.K. Thanks
Glad to hear everything is OK with your order and I hope you come back again soon. Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Pretty quick delivery
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're very pleased to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again.
I tried to source a number of very rare original vintage amplifier components with no luck prior to being recommended that I should contact Ray. I am glad I did so because due to his wide range of contacts he was able to find 95% of them in various countries and the one he couldn't find he suggested an alternative which would do the job. Thanks again Ray.
Thanks for your review and sorry for the delayed reply from us. Ray was very pleased to read your comments and hopes to hear from you again soon.
Godiac Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews