GodfreyRowing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GodfreyRowing

How would you rate GodfreyRowing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GodfreyRowing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent customer service. When the women's seat pad I needed for British Masters Champs didn't arrive on time, Godfrey's refunded my original postage and took one to their stand at the competition for me to pick up. No charge for the second seat pad, I simply took it away and they trusted me to return the posted one when it eventually arrived. They even refunded the return postage for the original order - without me even asking for it. Excellent service! Thank you!"
GodfreyRowing is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews