Goddiva Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goddiva Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Goddiva Ltd Reviews

About Goddiva Ltd:

We are Goddiva, the UK occasion wear specialists. Check our range of glamorous evening, maxi, wedding, bridesmaid and party dresses.

+44 (0) 208 597 0337

info@goddiva.co.uk

Tell us how Goddiva Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered 3 dresses to try on for a HUGE occassion - 2 did not suit me at all, but the one was perfect!!!!!!!! Packed the other 2 back up in the original packaging, completed the returns form and stuck the pre paid sticker on the front. Had a notification to say my dresses had been received back and were going to be checked by another department (naturally) and that the refund could take several days. Within a couple of hours I had another email saying I had been refunded. So all in all - excellent service and would highly recommend!
Hi Rebecca,

We are pleased to hear about your positive shopping experience with us and hope you will be back soon for more stunning dresses!! We would personally like to thank you for your lovely feedback and that we are so happy to hear you found the perfect dress for your special occasion!

Be sure to follow, and tag us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter to keep up to date with what's happening with Goddiva.

Have a great day my darling!

Much Love
Goddiva X
Dress didn’t suit me. Returned within a few days with all tags etc in tact. Refund refused as they deem it an un-saleable condition. Dress wasn’t cheap, extremely disappointed. Amazon pay are now refunding me thankfully. Should have listened to all the reviews before buying. Avoid.
Dress received was not as expected. The quality/sizing was good and it was very well made but looked a different colour to the picture and had a lot more sequins! However this £90 dress was returned and received (tracked by Royal Mail) on 11th November and after a further 16 days of chasing a refund I finally recieved an email stating although the warehouse received the item, the terms state that the returns department needs to receive the item so it took 16 days for them to transfer the dress from the place that they asked me to return it to in the first place to their returns department?! I was then told that it would take a further 14 working days to process my refund.. bad personal experience with Goddiva and unfortunately would not be shopping with them again nor would I reccomend..
Beautiful dress fitted perfectly
The dress was lovely price is reasonable everyone can afford i won't say much but dress is killing
i want to change it to another dress
I ordered 2 dresses which were absolutely beautiful and just like the pictures.... I had to return them because one was to big and the other was sequin to much roughage on my arm but if it was long sleeve would have kept it. The quality is more than I expected 100% goodness and made with such attention to detail. Can't wait for my next big occasion to order from them . My daughter kept her one which so absolutely beautiful just perfect and she's a size 22. One more thing if you're a size 14 get a size 14 they are true to Size and the delivery was so quick I was impressed.
Ordered a long sequin dress from Godiva in a size 18. I measured myself and compared it to the guide. I was two inches bigger than the guide but I said I’d order anyways and get it altered.. turns out I didn’t have to! The dress fit perfectly. I ordered it Friday and it arrived at my Irish address on Wednesday. The updates from the team about dispatch was prompt and very helpful. Would recommend ordering from here. Lost 1 star as measurements were inaccurate (a dress size different) however this actually benefited me!
Lovely dress, good fit, very long but no problem for me to shorten. Prompt delivery, good to receive txt with 1 hour delivery slot. Excellent price no hesitation in ordering from you in future.
Perfect dress.. Arrived do quickly
Goddiva’s clothing are fantastic. First time of ordering with them and I was really surprised by the quality , length particularly as I’m tall , the fit. Really great quality and good value for money.
Something for all occasions, will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Dress was beautiful and good quality but unfortunately was a bit too tight around the front.
Hi

Our review invites are sent out automatically to every customer once their order has been shipped. We’d love to hear feedback regarding our products, delivery service and returns to help us improve going forward.

Warmest regards,
Goddiva
X
Lovely garments, would buy from again
Dresses from Goddiva are extremely well made and excellent value for money. Deliveries are quick and returns are prepaid. I cannot fault the service and would definitely recommend Goddiva Ltd.
Dresses are beautiful
Absolutely over the moon with my Stephanie Pratt emerald green jumpsuit. Fit is perfect and it looks super flattering and great quality. Can’t wait to wear it for my Christmas Party!
I love Goddiva and all the dresses I've ordered. I've been ordering for special occasions and Balls/formal doos from goddiva for years and they never fail.

Good delivery, excellent quality dresses and a budget to suit.
Such a quick delivery didn’t purchase a dress however quality and fit were excellent will be ordering again
So made up with my dress, so lovely I will be definitely ordering all my dresses from here ❤️❤️
This dress is so good it looks exactly like the picture and fits pretty much perfectly
Good selection of dresses, quick delivery. Very Happy 😃