Goddiva.co.uk Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Goddiva.co.uk

About Goddiva.co.uk: We are Goddiva, the UK occasion wear specialists. Check our range of glamorous evening, maxi, wedding, bridesmaid and party dresses.

+44 (0) 208 597 0337

info@goddiva.co.uk

Tell us how Goddiva.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered 2 dresses to try for my upcoming wedding, neither were the best of quality. Didn’t even bother to try on as noticed the stitching was loose on one of the dresses. Returned via post office on 22/11/18 which cost an eye watering £11!!! 10 days have passed and there has been no confirmation of them recieving my return and no sign of my refund. I have emailed but had no reply. I Will not be using this company again!!"
"Ordered gold sequin dress for my BD and it fits fabulous! Great balance of price/quality. Thank you!"
Hi Valerie,

Thank you for shopping with Goddiva, we are happy to hear you liked your purchase! We hope you continue to shop with us in the future.

Warm wishes,
Goddiva
"ordered prom dress for my daughter in two sizes as wasn't sure if they would come up with the true sizeThe dress looked lovely on her.The only problem the lining under the dress didn't sit right so decided to keep the slightly bigger size and have the length shorten .The only reason I'm giving this review a 4 instead of a 5 star is the cost of posting back recorded delivery."
Here at Goddiva we appreciate your feedback and thank you for your custom. We are working hard on improving our website and our customer service. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future!

Warm wishes,
Goddiva.
"I chose some dresses for my daughter as she'd been invited to a ball. I had problems with paying but the staff were very proactive and tried to solve the problem. I was able,on their suggestion, rather like Miracle on 34th Street, to purchase the same dresses on their sister site. These have arrived in 24 hrs: Clare must be a fairy godmother and my daughter will go to her Ball. The dresses are lovely and exactly as described. Now to polish the pumpkin 😉. Thank you Goddiva!"
"Brought a lovely dress! Fits Perfectly! Arrived Qucikly! Can’t wait to wear it!"
"Customer services team reply promptly and are compliant with requests but I am yet to actually receive the refund that they have promised and it's been over a month..."
"I wouldn't order from here, I got somebody else's knickers in with my dress..I tried to sort it out with the customer care team and was not offered a proper apology or discount (as you would expect)."
"Amazing dresses... sizes were true to size... just love my bridemaids dresses... stunning. Tthe quality and finish are beautiful"
"Having searched every shopping plaza in England and most of the world wide web my daughter found the perfect prom dress. Ordering was simple. Customer Service excellent and could't fault the design, quality or the price."
"The website is easy to use and has a nice vibe. I absolutely love my dress and felt incredible, it's amazing quality and is one of the best buys I've ever made!!!"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that you are pleased with your dress and we are sure you have looked stunning in it! Hope to see you again.

Goddiva Team
"Beautiful dress, but a few of the beads were coming off/came off. A bit disappointed with the delivery as I place an order for next day delivery but it came in 2 days. Customer service was good and refunded my next day delivery cost. Overall the service was ok."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The beads are so delicate and unfortunately it may happen some of them to come off. Truly sorry for that. We are so happy that the next day delivery delay has been sorted out by our Customer Service Team. We hope to see you again.

Goddiva Team
"Enjoyed wearing my purchases . Fabulous designs and fantastic fit. Plus great choice of colours"
Hi Jevita,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Goddiva. We are so happy to hear you loved your purchases.

Have a lovely day!

Goddiva Team
"I wrote to Goddiva twice, about a year apart, asking them why the had sent me an email saying that they had deleted all my points that I had accrued from purchases. They never replied. No other shop that gives you points for purchases has an expiry date on points. There is no details on their website about deleting your points and no details about an expiry date. This is very poor customer service and a very poor way to treat loyal customers."
Dear Rebecca,

We are truly sorry that this situation has happened. Could you please send your email address to our Customer Service team at info@goddiva.co.uk and we will look into the case for you.

Goddiva
"So happy and pleased as always with your product"
Dear Regielyn,

Thank you for your feedback. We are ever so pleased that you like your purchase from us.

Goddiva.co.uk is rated 3.79 based on 14 reviews