Go Electrical Reviews

Electrical
Home Appliances
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate Go Electrical?

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christine Hutchins

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Go Electrical in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Christine Hutchins
"I shopped around for a dyson hand held and was extremely pleased at the price they were selling it for and being weary of buying online I thought I would take the chance so glad I did and the delivery service was great received in 2 days. Love my my dyson as well."
"What went right!! Purchased a Dualit kettle which after only 3 months use went corroded around the rim and lid - therefore not fit for purpose. Upon writing to Go-electrical they wanted to wash their hands of the problem and refer me to the Manufacturer. After advising them by law that the contract is with them and therefore their responsibility they agreed to collect the kettle and send it to Dualit. After more than a month of silence I chased it up to be told that Dualit would repair it and I was to pay!! A brand new kettle of 3 months use. I then sent a letter to both Go-electrical and Dualit stating my rights under the Consumer Law and threatening them with the Ombudsman. Once again no response or acknowledgement from Go-electrical and I the end Dualit had the decency to repair it at no cost.. Go-electrical are an appalling company and obviously feel they can flout the law as and when the opportunity arises. As for Dualit I will not be purchasing anymore of their products."
"Wouldn't price match on the v8 absolute and if I refused delivery they would charge me the delivery price! Outrageous customer service!"
"The order was processed quickly and efficiently at a reasonable price. I ordered a vacuum cleaner late on Sunday evening and had it by 9 am on Tuesday morning. The product is good and does what it says on the tin."
"I returned a item because it was faulty, they deny it was faulty and refuse to refund me. Customer service is unprofessional and and emails they reply to are threatening. I ordered from them trusting they were a decent honest company, how wrong was I. Do not order from this company unless you are willing to be misold goods."
"No not gooddon't send the write it am rang 4 times not got any wear not got very good customer care well don't think thay care at all hope this goes to head office so thay can do something about it if I had none I would not give them my order"
"Kettle they sent was faulty, it stopped working within three weeks. Was sent threatening emails stating that I would be charged if it wasn't faulty. Received no apology. I had to contact them after two weeks to see what was going on and was told the item was now out of stock and they have raised a refund, again no apology received. And this was from the customer services manager Dan Balsamini! I have since tried to contact him and he is just ignoring my emails.First and last time I will be using them."
"Probably the worst customer service experience I've had in a while. 14 day returns policy during Christmas which isn't acceptable for most people. I only asked to exchange my product for another colour. The response I had was very unprofessional . Most companies offer better exchange policies even if the product is 30days since purchase. This day in age I'd expect a lot more from an electrical company. Can't imagine how hard it would be to get a refund within the 14 day period. To top it off they wouldn't allow me to contact them directly via phone and also approached me assuming I'm a Mrs rather than a Mr. DONT ORDER IF YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE DURING AND AFTER YOUR ORDER."
"I paid for an item over a month ago and am still waiting for delivery"
"I bought an item from this company on line. It arrived and proved not to be fit for purpose. I contacted them several times over the course of a week and no one from the so called 'Customer Care Team' bothered to return my calls. You cannot actually speak to the 'Customer Care Team' by the way, who can only be contacted by email, which they never reply to! I am now re-claiming my money for this item through my credit card company. Use another internet Company if you are thinking of buying something on line. There are other really good ones out there who do actually care about their customers and customer service. A totally frustrating and poor service - that's all I can say."
Lynn Charlton
Unverified Reviewer
"This company breaks the law by refusing to refund money on faulty goods. They have my faulty AEG Rapido Hand Vacuum broke down after 2 months!! They wont entertain my legal right to have a refund. I am guessing that they have old stock to clear and perhaps refunds are a problem to their accounts. In any event DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG YOU ARE GOING TO BE BULLIED INTO DOING THINGS THEIR WAY - NOT THE LEGAL WAY.."
Linda Smart
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was simple on line and the item was delivered free within two days by courier who even gave an hour delivery slot. My only comment would be that I would have preferred the notification by txt not to my email address"
"lcd deliverd on time, at great price from friendly knowledgeable staff. i will be back again Written On Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Great Price! LCD TV ordered on a Saturday, delivered on Monday morning but arrived damaged - by carrier. Replacement arrived Wednesday morning. Friendly/helpful helpline staff. Would use again. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk Duncan Smith"
"Couldn´t be happier with my new both Sharp 1080p TV and Blu-ray Player . The price was phenominal and it was all delivered for free, and quickly. Will definately be using these guys again. Written By Andrew - On Unbeatable.co.uk"
Go Electrical is rated 2.73 based on 15 reviews