Go Banana Sellers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

"Excellent service from Emily in sorting out my delivery after their website was down for routine service last weekend. Good value and would use them again."
"Very good Thankyou"
"Ordering process easy. Feedback efficient. Kept informed of delivery schedule. Delivery people most helpful. What more does one need? Martin"
"Really good timber for shed build. This is the 2nd shed I've built with the shiplap weatherboard. The staff and communication during and after sales is great. Can't recommend go-bananas enough."
"Good service came when agreed"
"Fast delivery good prices"
"Very impressed with swift delivery and Emily was so hopeful. Great customer service from her!"
"Very easy to use website. Delivery was as stated in the order."
"Extremely good service including delivery, will definitely recommend highly"
"Excellent company, very obliging when we changed the order; very quick delivery."
"Superb first class service. Quality items at a great price. Thank you for a great experience we were well pleased from start to finish"
"Good price, delivered on time by a helpful driver."
"Good value and communication.Can't fault the service. Will use again."
"Fast and efficient delivery, came well before expected date. Quick response from customer service for queries about access etc. Very happy customer, will definitely use again."
"Fantastic customer service Emily responded to my Questions within the hour, timber delivered on time even the delivery guy helped me unload a great quality product at a great price will use again."
"Nice easy order process and good communication throughout order process."
"I was impressed from the quick respond I've got from the go banana team when I emailed them regarding an answer I still waiting from one of their sellers. The seller come back to me almost straight away apologies and sort my delivery problem. Well done. I'll use this marketplace again"
"Timber arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and cardboard and was straight and good quality, I will be buying more for another project, thanks"
"Our carpenter was very pleased with your product."
"Delivery was on time and correct. Great service. Very happy."
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.41 based on 152 reviews