Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Item hasn’t arrived.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take customer feedback very seriously here at Go Banana.

We have already got in touch with the Seller to chase up a delivery date for you. I believe they responded to your message to say they will be in touch once the tracking info becomes available.

We will monitor this to make sure you receive a response today, but if you have any other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at info@go-banana.com.

Go Banana Support
Hello Philip, We are pleased to confirm your order #30173 is now being processed. Your estimated delivery date is between Fri, 20 Dec - Fri, 20 Dec. You will hear from us again when your order has been dispatched. If you have any questions related to your order, please log in to your account and click on the "Contact Seller" button in the "My Orders" section. Order Details Order ID Item Quantity 30173 18mm Chipboard Flooring T&G (2400x600) Moisture Resistant 1399 10 We hope you enjoyed your online shopping experience with Go Banana.
Dear Philip,

We are really sorry that you didn't saw the notification that was loud and clear in every single page on the website and was confused by the automatic email that was for regular days but not for Christmas times.

The seller is away till after the new year and can't respond to your enquiries.

We refunded your order.

Merry Christmas

Go Banana
Support Team
placed order over a week ago. Delivery 4 days overdue and no contact. Cant speak to anyone on the phone and nobody replying to my emails. Do Not use this platform. very dodgy,
Hi

Sorry about that.

To avoid misunderstanding we put in the top of every page in the website notification that said: "Please check the Delivery & Returns tab on product pages for Christmas shipping times"

Your order is from 16.12.19 and your seller add under his Delivery and Returns tab:
We are closed from the 16th December for the Christmas period. We are open again on the 2nd of January.

If you wish to cancel your order please email: info@go-banana.com

Best regards,
Ron
support team
Whilst the price was the best the service was the worst. Not because things went wrong Because things do go wrong and I did not received the item but because I had modest help in resolving the problem and eventually no help whatsoever leaving me to go back and forwards with the supplier. After about three weeks I received my product but without any help from Go Banana. Lastly a phone number with someone to speak to would have really helped.
Ordered a bulk bag of scalping. Got a bulk bag of Ballast........ Enough said! Go direct to the merchant, the saving isn’t worth the hassle.
No delivery, no contact, no response... terrible first impression for first time customer.
Placed an order, no order/confirmation ref appeared. Money taken from my account but unable to track order. A contact number may be helpful. If my delivery arrives then I will update this review. Not a good start to using this site.
Items marked as dispatched three days ago yet no sign of delivery. Tried to contact seller, received email from Go Banana stating that I had a message back and to read it in 'My Messages', no option exists. Tried online chat, no response, just constantly paging. No telephone numbers available. Terrible experience so far.
Second time trying to receive a tap adapter for a hose to water my balcony plants during this heat blast were having. I ordered more than a few weeks ago now and the seller insisted he had posted my item. He’s now saying he’s sent me out another one, first class, but guess what? It still hasn’t arrived and it’s been 4 days! I receive post to my address all the time so it can’t be a fault with Royal Mail. Please can someone from GoBanana help with this and also stop this kind of thing from happening to customers?! It’s not acceptable.
Hi Eb!

We're so sorry there has been a delay in delivering your order, I believe this was lost in transit which happens very rarely.

I believe a replacement has been sent and delivered now. We can only apologise on this occasion that the item was lost in transit.

Go Banana Support
Not a great first experience and not necessarily reflective of GoBanana but more the Seller of the product. I ordered 18 bags of Slab Layer and received notification that the Seller had a problem with their product feed affecting the product price and delivery charge. My order had to be cancelled but I could re-order with new product and delivery price. The link attached to the email showed that the cost of each bag had risen from £6 to £11 - I didn't bother checking the cost of delivery. Very disappointing. Having gone back in a couple of days later, it looks like the price has reverted to £6 per bag with a delivery cost of £15. How can I trust this Seller to honour if I ordered again? Phoebe - thanks for letting me know quickly about the issue. Unfortunately the overall experience is still poor.
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your review. We're so sorry on this occasion that your order could not be fulfilled, we did try our best to source this elsewhere with alternative sellers but it's not a popular product that's stocked by national merchants unfortunately.

Since the day of your order, the price was updated to accept orders from nationwide customers and a new delivery charge has been implemented to cover the cost of pallet deliveries.

We're sorry again for the inconvenience and disappointment on this occasion. If you place an order again with us in future, please contact myself so we can offer an exclusive discount at info@go-banana.com.

Go Banana Support
Absolutely terrible experience. After 6 days the “seller” still hadn’t acknowledged my order. I contacted them through the gobanana website with a simple query and all i got was smarmy responses and frankly outrageous attitude. I never even got round to asking them why they hadn’t processed my order, I just cancelled it. Not putting up with that treatment especially on the first visit to the site. Expecting a full refund, but if you’re after a decking kit please go elsewhere.
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused on this occasion.

We have immediately refunded your order after looking into this and hearing from you directly via email.

We will be escalating the level of service you received directly with our Seller, as well as the reason for the status of your order not being updated sooner. I can only apologise again for the inconvenience caused on this occasion and please rest assured we will be looking into this further as we take customer satisfaction very seriously.

Go Banana Support
Left at wrong address and street only because the owner of house was honest that I have my order at all
Hi Alistair,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear this was delivered to the incorrect address.

We will take this up with our Seller to speak with the courier and find out what happened.

We hope you were happy with the quality of products though.

couldnt deliver item
advertise one size wood get sent a different size.won,t be using again.
Placed order over 1 month ago and still no delivery. Was told 2 weeks before that the merchant was waiting for more orders for my area before sending mine. Not good enough, tell the customer there may be a delay and ask if he can wait, instead I had to chase the order up. Really bad customer service.
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback and we're so sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

We will discuss the lack of communication with our Seller as you should of been notified sooner, but due to your delivery area being very remote, the depot handling delivery was waiting for another order to come in that was close so they weren't traveling the long distance to drop off one bulk bag. Because of this, they couldn't specify a delivery date at the time of placing your order.

We will make sure this situation does not happen again in future and can only apologise again for the lack of communication on this occasion.

We will ask the Seller to process a full refund for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Go Banana Support
Kikbuild sold a jumbo bag to me and properly ask if it was okay if the colour did not match the picture. even though I said it wasn't they still sent order.
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our Seller has apologised that your order is already on it's way to you and they couldn't cancel this after confirming that the shingles are of a certain type in your area. On this occasion they were too efficient with their delivery service as soon as your order was placed! But they will collect and refund you in full if you don't like the shingles at no cost to yourself once it's been delivered.

You can also contact info@go-banana.com if you have any further trouble and we will help sort this for you asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
I ordered blocks 6 days ago. Ironically, i ordered Ballast and cement from Wickes on the same day. Wickes have delivered and you guys have not even contacted me to inform me of when you can be bothered to make a delivery! Utter shambles.
Hi JLB,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the delay in getting your order to you on this occasion.

The Seller did notify you that this was going to be delivered on the 10th June so I understand your frustration, but the local depot could only deliver this the following day on the 11th, due to transport issues related to heavy rain that was unforeseen.

Unfortunately, our Seller was not updated about this by your local depot otherwise they would of informed you about the delay immediately, but they did contact you via phone once you messaged them to look into this for you.

We can only apologise on this occasion for the delay and hope it won't stop you shopping again with us in future.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
Avoid this site! my first experience. Paid for the item that's in stock then 5/6/19 to then be told will be in around mid July. not a good site at all
Hi Gregg,

I'm so sorry your first experience with Go Banana was not a positive one. After looking into this with our Seller, they confirmed they were expecting a delivery from the manufacturer of the product you ordered, but it didn't arrive as scheduled, hence the longer lead time.

They sincerely apologise for this as it was totally unexpected at their end and out of their control on this occasion. We wouldn't show any products that were out of stock on our site deliberately.

We have issued a full refund back to the card you paid with and apologise again for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Go Banana Support
I've not received my order 19065 nor a despatch number/ email. No direct communication to find out problem.
Hi there,

We recently tried calling you with good news but the number on your order is not in service.

Your order is being dispatched first class today for delivery tomorrow, but the Seller won’t be updating your order status to dispatched later this afternoon after the goods have left the warehouse, hence why you haven't received a dispatch email yet.

This means the product will still be delivered in the time frame quoted on our website - 3-5 working days.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please email us on info@go-banana.com.

Go Banana Support
Ordered a bath panel which to be fair was delivered promptly. Unfortunately the bath panel didn't fit, but trying to get it collected and a refund was a complete nightmare as we just got passed from pillar to post. We were even charged £25 for the item to be collected, absolutely outrageous. Would definitely NOT recommend this company. Avoid!!
Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.27 based on 222 reviews