Go Banana Sellers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

"advertise one size wood get sent a different size.won,t be using again."
"Placed order over 1 month ago and still no delivery. Was told 2 weeks before that the merchant was waiting for more orders for my area before sending mine. Not good enough, tell the customer there may be a delay and ask if he can wait, instead I had to chase the order up. Really bad customer service."
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback and we're so sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

We will discuss the lack of communication with our Seller as you should of been notified sooner, but due to your delivery area being very remote, the depot handling delivery was waiting for another order to come in that was close so they weren't traveling the long distance to drop off one bulk bag. Because of this, they couldn't specify a delivery date at the time of placing your order.

We will make sure this situation does not happen again in future and can only apologise again for the lack of communication on this occasion.

We will ask the Seller to process a full refund for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Go Banana Support
"Kikbuild sold a jumbo bag to me and properly ask if it was okay if the colour did not match the picture. even though I said it wasn't they still sent order."
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our Seller has apologised that your order is already on it's way to you and they couldn't cancel this after confirming that the shingles are of a certain type in your area. On this occasion they were too efficient with their delivery service as soon as your order was placed! But they will collect and refund you in full if you don't like the shingles at no cost to yourself once it's been delivered.

You can also contact info@go-banana.com if you have any further trouble and we will help sort this for you asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
"I ordered blocks 6 days ago. Ironically, i ordered Ballast and cement from Wickes on the same day. Wickes have delivered and you guys have not even contacted me to inform me of when you can be bothered to make a delivery! Utter shambles."
Hi JLB,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the delay in getting your order to you on this occasion.

The Seller did notify you that this was going to be delivered on the 10th June so I understand your frustration, but the local depot could only deliver this the following day on the 11th, due to transport issues related to heavy rain that was unforeseen.

Unfortunately, our Seller was not updated about this by your local depot otherwise they would of informed you about the delay immediately, but they did contact you via phone once you messaged them to look into this for you.

We can only apologise on this occasion for the delay and hope it won't stop you shopping again with us in future.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
"Avoid this site! my first experience. Paid for the item that's in stock then 5/6/19 to then be told will be in around mid July. not a good site at all"
Hi Gregg,

I'm so sorry your first experience with Go Banana was not a positive one. After looking into this with our Seller, they confirmed they were expecting a delivery from the manufacturer of the product you ordered, but it didn't arrive as scheduled, hence the longer lead time.

They sincerely apologise for this as it was totally unexpected at their end and out of their control on this occasion. We wouldn't show any products that were out of stock on our site deliberately.

We have issued a full refund back to the card you paid with and apologise again for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Go Banana Support
"I've not received my order 19065 nor a despatch number/ email. No direct communication to find out problem."
Hi there,

We recently tried calling you with good news but the number on your order is not in service.

Your order is being dispatched first class today for delivery tomorrow, but the Seller won’t be updating your order status to dispatched later this afternoon after the goods have left the warehouse, hence why you haven't received a dispatch email yet.

This means the product will still be delivered in the time frame quoted on our website - 3-5 working days.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please email us on info@go-banana.com.

Go Banana Support
"Ordered a bath panel which to be fair was delivered promptly. Unfortunately the bath panel didn't fit, but trying to get it collected and a refund was a complete nightmare as we just got passed from pillar to post. We were even charged £25 for the item to be collected, absolutely outrageous. Would definitely NOT recommend this company. Avoid!!"
"I placed an order for bulk delivery of gravel that came from Travis Perkins within 5 days and was very happy with the service. I followed up with a repeat order on 21st April and despite chasing up I still have not received it on the 3rd may. No idea if it is coming or not, response from mystery supplier was dispatched 3 days ago but still no delivery. Will not use go banana again if not resolved quickly."
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your delivery yet for your second order. This isn't the service our Sellers pride themselves with offering.

Please email your order number to info@go-banana.com and we will sort this with our Seller for you as quickly as possible.

Go Banana Support
"It really was a disaster on your behalf. No delivery then was told my purchase had been sent to another depot and would be with me in two days.Again it didn’t turn up so I messaged and was told very apologetically there had been another mix up and I would receive shortly. Which did happen but 15 days isn’t good when you’re expecting within 3."
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your feedback, it's really important to us.

We will be in touch with the seller to discuss this mix up as we know how important it is that deliveries are made on time and they usually are.

I can only apologise that on this occasion there was a mix up and you didn't have a positive experience.

If you wish to shop with us again in future please contact myself on info@go-banana.com and we'd be happy to give you a gesture of goodwill discount off your next order.

Emily
"Very poor delivery and communication, after reading the possitive reviews i thought i would give this site a go. Signed up with an account and placed my order, the order was of an amount which entitled me to free delivery. Twice now had someone wait in all day after being told it would be delivered and its failed to turn up."
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear your first time ordering was not a positive experience. We are looking into this immediately for you with our seller and will be in touch this morning by phone with an explanation and a resolution. This is not the service our seller's pride themselves with offering.

Emily
"Product that arrived did not match what was shown in picture."
Hi Wayne,

We're sorry to hear that the product you received was not what you were expecting. If what you have received is incorrect and does not match the product description on our website, please contact the seller directly about this from your account. They will endeavour to sort this out for you as soon as possible.

Emily
"Goods still not received. No response from Go Banana to email inquiry."
Hi Bob,

We really appreciate your feedback and apologise for not being able to get back to you sooner when you enquired.

We received your enquiry on Friday 13th July and immediately asked the seller of your goods for an update on delivery. Unfortunately they did not get back to us in time for the weekend and their offices were closed over the weekend, hence why we could not provide a delivery update until Monday.

Our seller's courier did try and deliver on Friday 13th which is within the time frame quoted on our website, but I believe there was no one in to take the delivery and a card was left. We did manage to redeliver this on Monday for you as our courier only delivers on working days. This was the soonest we could of had your goods redelivered.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and I hope from my explanation you can see we tried to sort this for you as soon as you got in touch with us.

Go Banana Support
"They told delivery in 3 to 5 working day .Came in second day no information wood lucky i was in delivery man said I was going to leave outside ."
Hi there,

Thank you for feedback. We take customer complaints very seriously here at Go Banana and we are always trying to improve our service.

We apologise that you were not expecting your delivery earlier than the time frame quoted. We usually state 3-5 days as worse case scenario but most of our sellers are able to deliver in 1-2 days as they try hard to get our customer's goods to them as quickly as possible.

We recommend in future to use the customer comments box if you would like your delivery for a specific day or want your goods left in a special place if you are not going to be at home.

Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you are happy with the quality of your cladding.
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.38 based on 159 reviews