Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
Delivered on time.. Excellent
It really was a disaster on your behalf. No delivery then was told my purchase had been sent to another depot and would be with me in two days.Again it didn’t turn up so I messaged and was told very apologetically there had been another mix up and I would receive shortly. Which did happen but 15 days isn’t good when you’re expecting within 3.
Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your feedback, it's really important to us.

We will be in touch with the seller to discuss this mix up as we know how important it is that deliveries are made on time and they usually are.

I can only apologise that on this occasion there was a mix up and you didn't have a positive experience.

If you wish to shop with us again in future please contact myself on info@go-banana.com and we'd be happy to give you a gesture of goodwill discount off your next order.

Emily
Very poor delivery and communication, after reading the possitive reviews i thought i would give this site a go. Signed up with an account and placed my order, the order was of an amount which entitled me to free delivery. Twice now had someone wait in all day after being told it would be delivered and its failed to turn up.
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear your first time ordering was not a positive experience. We are looking into this immediately for you with our seller and will be in touch this morning by phone with an explanation and a resolution. This is not the service our seller's pride themselves with offering.

Emily
Excellent price and rapid delivery
Straight forward to deal with.
Especially impressed that a replacement item was dispatched immediately when
Go Banana were informed my original order had not arrived.
Thank you!
Good seller
Took a little while(~3weeks) but have received the item now,
Rating is for the quality of product.
Very good price for the timber I ordered although it did take nearly a week to be delivered, when it arrived it was as ordered and in good condition.
Simple, quick and what we ordered
Quick delivery, goods as advertised
good quality half-round fencing rails,quick delivery. Bundle of 8 was more sensible than 6, for me.
Excellent service and products
Lovely planters. Unfortunately the tracking just said despatched so I was out when they arrived.
Bought the item at a competitive price and received said item in a short space of time .
A very good company to do business with.....highly recommended.
A good quality product, free delivery, no hassles, not over priced.

a few days between ordering and hearing about what was happening next would be my only comment but it was not urgent, still turned up with in a week.

Will definitely use again
Quick and easy transaction. Delivered by a company who would have charged me more for the item.! Thank you.
Sturdy product. Fantastic price. WILL definately be shopping here again
Product that arrived did not match what was shown in picture.
Hi Wayne,

We're sorry to hear that the product you received was not what you were expecting. If what you have received is incorrect and does not match the product description on our website, please contact the seller directly about this from your account. They will endeavour to sort this out for you as soon as possible.

Emily
Easy to find best price and book online. Actual supplier was local (major chain) and delivered to wrong address, but got here in the end!
Hardly any instructions in English
Hi Anthony,

We're really sorry that the instructions were not clear. If you still need a clearer version please get in touch with the Seller directly about this by visiting your account and clicking on the Contact Seller button next to your order.

We will also ask that they provide an English version in future.

Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.25 based on 230 reviews