Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
Absolutely terrible experience.

After 6 days the “seller” still hadn’t acknowledged my order. I contacted them through the gobanana website with a simple query and all i got was smarmy responses and frankly outrageous attitude. I never even got round to asking them why they hadn’t processed my order, I just cancelled it. Not putting up with that treatment especially on the first visit to the site. Expecting a full refund, but if you’re after a decking kit please go elsewhere.
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused on this occasion.

We have immediately refunded your order after looking into this and hearing from you directly via email.

We will be escalating the level of service you received directly with our Seller, as well as the reason for the status of your order not being updated sooner. I can only apologise again for the inconvenience caused on this occasion and please rest assured we will be looking into this further as we take customer satisfaction very seriously.

Go Banana Support
Very specific timber order - exactly as ordered. Good price and delivered quicker than we expected. Very pleased.
Very easy site to use and also the updates once order was placed was very good, delivery no problems at all the driver was very helpful.
Arrived in time for job. Good prices - will recommend.
Fast delivery, quality product. Thanks!
Left at wrong address and street only because the owner of house was honest that I have my order at all
Hi Alistair,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear this was delivered to the incorrect address.

We will take this up with our Seller to speak with the courier and find out what happened.

We hope you were happy with the quality of products though.

couldnt deliver item
I was concerned as I was trying to see when my item was due to be delivered and it seemed the website was out of action. But the item arrived through my door within the set time. Very happy with the service and I would use them again.
Brilliant!
advertise one size wood get sent a different size.won,t be using again.
Did what it said on the can.
This was an excellent service and a great way to find and buy the items I needed
Very fast. Good quality
Placed order over 1 month ago and still no delivery. Was told 2 weeks before that the merchant was waiting for more orders for my area before sending mine. Not good enough, tell the customer there may be a delay and ask if he can wait, instead I had to chase the order up. Really bad customer service.
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback and we're so sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

We will discuss the lack of communication with our Seller as you should of been notified sooner, but due to your delivery area being very remote, the depot handling delivery was waiting for another order to come in that was close so they weren't traveling the long distance to drop off one bulk bag. Because of this, they couldn't specify a delivery date at the time of placing your order.

We will make sure this situation does not happen again in future and can only apologise again for the lack of communication on this occasion.

We will ask the Seller to process a full refund for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Go Banana Support
Items purchased from "Go Banana" based on reading the reviews already posted. Did not disappoint.
Kikbuild sold a jumbo bag to me and properly ask if it was okay if the colour did not match the picture. even though I said it wasn't they still sent order.
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our Seller has apologised that your order is already on it's way to you and they couldn't cancel this after confirming that the shingles are of a certain type in your area. On this occasion they were too efficient with their delivery service as soon as your order was placed! But they will collect and refund you in full if you don't like the shingles at no cost to yourself once it's been delivered.

You can also contact info@go-banana.com if you have any further trouble and we will help sort this for you asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
Excellent service from Emily in sorting out my delivery after their website was down for routine service last weekend. Good value and would use them again.
Very good Thankyou
Ordering process easy. Feedback efficient. Kept informed of delivery schedule. Delivery people most helpful. What more does one need? Martin
Really good timber for shed build. This is the 2nd shed I've built with the shiplap weatherboard. The staff and communication during and after sales is great. Can't recommend go-bananas enough.
Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 226 reviews