Go Banana Sellers Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Click Here

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"I ordered 2 x packs of 72 cement blocks which I have been receipted for but on further inspection the count is only 132 have been delivered leaving a shortfall of 12 x blocks. I have e-mailed but have yet to receive a response to rectify this. I have however received notification that the problem was with the pack size differing from that which was illustrated and so a refund for the difference has been given for the quantity adjustment. All is good and would use the company again. Many thanks for rectifying the issue."
Hi there,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused as our Seller picked up your message on Monday after the weekend and only managed to get an answer from the depot about this first thing this morning.

They messaged you immediately as soon as they found out what happened - it seems that your local depot only have packs of 66 instead of 72 which is very rare, so our seller processed your order as normal assuming they would be 2x packs of 72 as they usually are. We have processed a refund of the difference in price for the blocks you did not receive.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, this was a very unusual case for our Seller and they were happy to process a refund for the missing blocks as soon as they had got to the bottom of why there was a shortage.

Go Banana Support
"Good value and communication.Can't fault the service. Will use again."
"Fast and efficient delivery, came well before expected date. Quick response from customer service for queries about access etc. Very happy customer, will definitely use again."
"Fantastic customer service Emily responded to my Questions within the hour, timber delivered on time even the delivery guy helped me unload a great quality product at a great price will use again."
"Nice easy order process and good communication throughout order process."
"I was impressed from the quick respond I've got from the go banana team when I emailed them regarding an answer I still waiting from one of their sellers. The seller come back to me almost straight away apologies and sort my delivery problem. Well done. I'll use this marketplace again"
"Length of pipe was 0.4m shorter than it should have been . However quality pipe"
Hi James,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We passed on this feedback to our Seller and they explained that unfortunately, on this occasion, the slight shortage was due to their employee not cutting the pipe correctly, hence the shorter length. This has been pointed out to their team internally so this won't happen again.

"Took too long"
"I placed an order for bulk delivery of gravel that came from Travis Perkins within 5 days and was very happy with the service. I followed up with a repeat order on 21st April and despite chasing up I still have not received it on the 3rd may. No idea if it is coming or not, response from mystery supplier was dispatched 3 days ago but still no delivery. Will not use go banana again if not resolved quickly."
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your delivery yet for your second order. This isn't the service our Sellers pride themselves with offering.

Please email your order number to info@go-banana.com and we will sort this with our Seller for you as quickly as possible.

Go Banana Support
"Timber arrived well packaged in bubble wrap and cardboard and was straight and good quality, I will be buying more for another project, thanks"
"Our carpenter was very pleased with your product."
"Delivery was on time and correct. Great service. Very happy."
"I placed an order 5th April, for delivery in a few days. A week later still no delivery. I have emailed "Seller" on 4 occasions. First I was told it would be delivered on Friday the 12th. Despite waiting all day, nothing arrived. Contacted and was told that we refused delivery, "NoTrue". The Told should be either Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 17th. STILL NO ORDER. Despite 2 more messages, have had no reply for "SELLER". I will try and get my money back and look elsewhere for my paving slabs. We will not be able to complete the work for our client before Easter. This is very poor service, I will not be using this site again."
"Great quality wood and very quick service. thrilled"
"its now 12 days this order was placed I think this is very poor service as your email to me said it would be with me in 2to 4 days and not able to talk to anyone about delivery and not any details how delivery was being maid so I think this is very poor service my order no is 14031"
"excellent and efficient with great prices, will use them again."
"Delivery driver was very friendly and helpful."
"Easy to order, great price, arrived on selected date. Will defo use again"
"Quick delivery. Everything present, correct and well wrapped."
"Very easy to identify and place an order. The items chosen were 1/3rd cheaper than if bought locally and yet delivered the next day from a local supplier? Fantastic!!"
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 191 reviews