Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
Fast delivery, quality product. Thanks!
Left at wrong address and street only because the owner of house was honest that I have my order at all
Hi Alistair,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear this was delivered to the incorrect address.

We will take this up with our Seller to speak with the courier and find out what happened.

We hope you were happy with the quality of products though.

couldnt deliver item
I was concerned as I was trying to see when my item was due to be delivered and it seemed the website was out of action. But the item arrived through my door within the set time. Very happy with the service and I would use them again.
Brilliant!
advertise one size wood get sent a different size.won,t be using again.
Did what it said on the can.
This was an excellent service and a great way to find and buy the items I needed
Very fast. Good quality
Placed order over 1 month ago and still no delivery. Was told 2 weeks before that the merchant was waiting for more orders for my area before sending mine. Not good enough, tell the customer there may be a delay and ask if he can wait, instead I had to chase the order up. Really bad customer service.
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback and we're so sorry to hear you haven't received your order.

We will discuss the lack of communication with our Seller as you should of been notified sooner, but due to your delivery area being very remote, the depot handling delivery was waiting for another order to come in that was close so they weren't traveling the long distance to drop off one bulk bag. Because of this, they couldn't specify a delivery date at the time of placing your order.

We will make sure this situation does not happen again in future and can only apologise again for the lack of communication on this occasion.

We will ask the Seller to process a full refund for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Go Banana Support
Items purchased from "Go Banana" based on reading the reviews already posted. Did not disappoint.
Kikbuild sold a jumbo bag to me and properly ask if it was okay if the colour did not match the picture. even though I said it wasn't they still sent order.
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our Seller has apologised that your order is already on it's way to you and they couldn't cancel this after confirming that the shingles are of a certain type in your area. On this occasion they were too efficient with their delivery service as soon as your order was placed! But they will collect and refund you in full if you don't like the shingles at no cost to yourself once it's been delivered.

You can also contact info@go-banana.com if you have any further trouble and we will help sort this for you asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
Excellent service from Emily in sorting out my delivery after their website was down for routine service last weekend. Good value and would use them again.
Very good Thankyou
Ordering process easy. Feedback efficient. Kept informed of delivery schedule. Delivery people most helpful. What more does one need? Martin
Really good timber for shed build. This is the 2nd shed I've built with the shiplap weatherboard. The staff and communication during and after sales is great. Can't recommend go-bananas enough.
I ordered blocks 6 days ago. Ironically, i ordered Ballast and cement from Wickes on the same day. Wickes have delivered and you guys have not even contacted me to inform me of when you can be bothered to make a delivery! Utter shambles.
Hi JLB,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the delay in getting your order to you on this occasion.

The Seller did notify you that this was going to be delivered on the 10th June so I understand your frustration, but the local depot could only deliver this the following day on the 11th, due to transport issues related to heavy rain that was unforeseen.

Unfortunately, our Seller was not updated about this by your local depot otherwise they would of informed you about the delay immediately, but they did contact you via phone once you messaged them to look into this for you.

We can only apologise on this occasion for the delay and hope it won't stop you shopping again with us in future.

Kind Regards,

Go Banana Support
Good service came when agreed
Fast delivery good prices
Avoid this site! my first experience. Paid for the item that's in stock then 5/6/19 to then be told will be in around mid July. not a good site at all
Hi Gregg,

I'm so sorry your first experience with Go Banana was not a positive one. After looking into this with our Seller, they confirmed they were expecting a delivery from the manufacturer of the product you ordered, but it didn't arrive as scheduled, hence the longer lead time.

They sincerely apologise for this as it was totally unexpected at their end and out of their control on this occasion. We wouldn't show any products that were out of stock on our site deliberately.

We have issued a full refund back to the card you paid with and apologise again for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.26 based on 222 reviews