Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers Reviews

About Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ruby UK supplied a great product, great value for money and fast delivery, even in lockdown. Thank you!
Excellent service and very fast delivery. All my items were also wrapped up very well and taken care off
Have now received my refund. Only given 3 stars as the product no longer supplied and poor communication.
I just placed an order and it’s not showing on the website and I haven’t got a confirmation email but the money has come out the bank. I can’t find any form of contact info for them

Update I received a phone call after I emailed them yesterday. They sent me out a confirmation order manually. The lady was really polite and helpful
Easy to order, good price, good communication from the seller and decent delivery time. Very pleased with the quality of Joist wood purchased.
Item arrived very quickly and in the time slot given. Very happy with my purchase.
Det är jätte billigt
I purchased a T-Mech 15hp petrol wood chipper. Online ordering was very easy and staff were very attentive in confirming receipt of my order, then advising of the scheduled delivery date of next day. They suggested I rang them the following morning to receive a smaller window of delivery time. This I did and the chipper duly arrived within the 1 hour window as suggested. Excellent customer service throughout and I will have no hesitation in making further purchases from Go Banana as I will in recommending them to friends and family.
Easy to deal with have used twice excellent service and delivery would definitely recommend and use again
Terrific service
Fantastic service
Great quick service thank you
Item hasn’t arrived.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take customer feedback very seriously here at Go Banana.

We have already got in touch with the Seller to chase up a delivery date for you. I believe they responded to your message to say they will be in touch once the tracking info becomes available.

We will monitor this to make sure you receive a response today, but if you have any other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at info@go-banana.com.

Kind regards,

Emily
Go Banana Support
All good as requested
good serice
Very good price
Ordered quite an amount of timber because of the very good price. It was delivered in three days free of charge. Very pleased.
No problems. Order was correct and arrived on time.
Very pleased, 72 high quality blocks delivered on time for a good price.
Good fast service. Thanks.
Go Banana Marketplace - Sellers is rated 4.27 based on 225 reviews