Go Banana Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Reviews

About Go Banana:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana made you happy
Purchased 50 sheets of chipboard at which seemed a fair price. On the day of delivery they contacted me said they had made a mistake and wanted to increase the price by over 41%!!! Complete joke of a company do not waste your time or money people!!
Bit disappointed that I now have to wait again after delivery late
Seller lied about dispatching items. Received dispatch confirmation day after purchase, but when items arrived about 10 days later, the invoice inside the package was only dated the day before delivery. I even chased up items after 3 or 4 days to be told definitely sent out and should have arrived by now. Wont be using again.
I was pleased to use this site for my purchase, however I would have liked to contact the supplier by telephone re. a time when delivery would NOT be suitable. This I could not seem do. The delivery is due as stipulated between 5-7days .It would be helpful at this point to be assured that one will be informed prior to delivery. Maybe this is what will be done.
Couldn't get this product anywhere and 1st time I tried Go Banana they have dispatched the order within hours of the order. Great service
Items were not delivered and no refund was given
A great online shopping experience. Go Banana really delivered; with great, competitively priced products; excellent after sales communication; a very quick delivery; and a delivery driver who was so helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. The whole online experience, from start to finish, was perfect. Thank you so much, I will certainly shop with you again, and thoroughly recommend Go Banana!
Great prices fast despatch time good customer service ....
My plinth heaters arrived double quick time & very well packaged,great service by go Banana,shopping online made easy,no complaints from me & a big thank you to thermix for answering all my questions so promptly 10/10
Great Price and quick free delivery, driver placed delivery exactly where I needed it on the driveway, well done Go Banana.
Good to find the product we urgently required. No easy communication over the delivery messes of this product.
Looks ok but have not received order yet. Delivery will be quicker than advertised which is great, if it arrives on time. If ok would use again.
After the first despatch of my order did not arrive, I was very happy with the help and efficient follow-up received from Go Banana, and the supplier, Tool Supplies UK, who ensured that a second parcel was despatched by express delivery. Excellent and efficient service! Full marks
never used this site before so having received my goods today i am very pleased with the whole experience thank you
please indicate whether or not YOU people can supply me with an original 3ms 12inch long yellow 'Stikit' board for sanding bodywork and straight timber I have already purchased 2 new 6 inch stikit boards for the likes of 80 grit sand paper. cheers Stephen
I placed an order for this product (along with several other items) on the 11th of the month and my payment was accepted. On the 13th I got a e-mail confirming that my items had been dispatched and would arrive within 7 day. On the 16th my first item arrived, no problem. on the 17th I decided to enquire about the other Items, only to find the only way to contact the seller was though Go Banana's antiquated messenger system . On the 19th I received another e-mail identical to the previous one. Later that day I got a response on the messenger telling me "I am afraid the chipboard flooring is not in stock. We do have the date of returning for this. Would you like to receive timber and be refunded for the chipboard?" I can only guess that "returning" means back in stock, but the seller forgot to inform me. I accepted this offer but did not receive the timber or the refund until the 26th. Not impressed, will never use this site again.
Prompt delivery(3days)does as described .what's not to like!
Brilliant service
Suppliers cancelled our order with out informing us was not amused
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are extremely sorry to hear about this. We encourage our sellers to give good service. Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and will investigate the lack of communication from our seller and will make sure this won't happen again. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Go- banana Team
Cheap and cheerful