Go Banana Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Banana
2 - 3 Hours
Read Go Banana Reviews

About Go Banana:

The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana made you happy
Appalling service and communication
Easy to place an order. Goods were delivered on time. Can't recommend enough!
Delivered a day late, no communication, driver arrived and was rude, then after an excruciating 45 minutes of him trying to park, his crane wasn't working. Wouldn't recommend if my life depended on it.
Do not use. I placed the order on 17th and was quoted 3 days delivery. It is now the 22nd and the order still hasn't even been despatched. Shocking service.
The item I received was damaged. I contacted 'Go Banana' who didn't want to deal with my complaint, but passed me onto the supplier of the item. Extremely poor Customer Service from both Companies. Will never use either again
Excellent company and great service! Really feel heard!
Good price and speedy delivery - thanks!
Very good service apart from the fact they don’t tell you the exact day of delivery And no phone number available
Placed order 1st June and received order from supplier Sabrefix on 4 June. The only reason the package was found was because my husband went to work on that morning and found it strewn across our pathway with all the items missing apart from one. Go Banana have told me to take it up with the supplier although I paid them and the contract eas made with them! The supplier said they did their bit and sent the items as instructed by Go Banana, they spoke to the courier who never rung the bell or knocked on the door and signed for the delivery himself because no contact with Covid? Why are they working how many people are losing their goods and where is my money? Disgusting service, the one star is for the quickness of delivery lol!
Ruby UK supplied a great product, great value for money and fast delivery, even in lockdown. Thank you!
Excellent service and very fast delivery. All my items were also wrapped up very well and taken care off
Have now received my refund. Only given 3 stars as the product no longer supplied and poor communication.
I just placed an order and it’s not showing on the website and I haven’t got a confirmation email but the money has come out the bank. I can’t find any form of contact info for them Update I received a phone call after I emailed them yesterday. They sent me out a confirmation order manually. The lady was really polite and helpful
Easy to order, good price, good communication from the seller and decent delivery time. Very pleased with the quality of Joist wood purchased.
Item arrived very quickly and in the time slot given. Very happy with my purchase.
Det är jätte billigt
I purchased a T-Mech 15hp petrol wood chipper. Online ordering was very easy and staff were very attentive in confirming receipt of my order, then advising of the scheduled delivery date of next day. They suggested I rang them the following morning to receive a smaller window of delivery time. This I did and the chipper duly arrived within the 1 hour window as suggested. Excellent customer service throughout and I will have no hesitation in making further purchases from Go Banana as I will in recommending them to friends and family.
Easy to deal with have used twice excellent service and delivery would definitely recommend and use again
Terrific service