Go Banana Sellers Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Go Banana Sellers

About Go Banana Sellers: The UK's first marketplace for building supplies.

Tell us how Go Banana Sellers made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Order was despached in quick time very pleased"
"Great price and great communication with the seller. Very impressed with the Go Banana platform and look forward to using again"
"Good price fast delivery"
"Order arrived very quickly and good quality goods"
"Sought and found simple 5 Bar Gate - terrific - Great price and quality delivered free super quick."
"Great price and so speedy. Would definitely use again."
"Even though the initial supplier could not fulfill my order on Wednesday, Emily, of Go Banana located another supplier who delivered my order and was extremely helpful, on the following Monday. My queries were answered promptly and she kept me informed of all relevant news. Would definitely use Go Banana again if I needed building components."
"Supply of decking, ordered on Tuesday arrived on Friday brilliant service, good quality decking, well pleased. Thank you Go Banana."
"Ordered a bulk bag of scalping. Got a bulk bag of Ballast........ Enough said! Go direct to the merchant, the saving isn’t worth the hassle."
"I ordered the Timber Diamond Braced 5 Bar Field Farm Gate - Larch - 1.2m (4FT) EBGDIAM4X4 having viewed and liking the look but was amazed at the price and hoped it would be acceptable considering the price of around £60 delivered. Advance notice confirmed despatch and once more I worried about the quality at the price and was absolutely delighted to find a better than dreamed of high quality well made and constructed sturdy gate. Delighted with service and product. Many thanks Ron"
"No delivery, no contact, no response... terrible first impression for first time customer."
"Placed an order, no order/confirmation ref appeared. Money taken from my account but unable to track order. A contact number may be helpful. If my delivery arrives then I will update this review. Not a good start to using this site."
"I won't keep you long dear reader, so here we go. The ordering process was simple and straightforward. That said, the notifications about delivery were very haphazard. I was told that I would be notified of the day my order would be delivered, but what I got was a knocking up at 08.30 by the delivery driver. He was great, and had pretty much unloaded by the time I'd thrown some clothes on. The order was correct and in good order. The notification that my order was going to be delivered came the next day. Accurate communication is everything with an internet business."
"Item arrived promptly and in good condition"
"Items marked as dispatched three days ago yet no sign of delivery. Tried to contact seller, received email from Go Banana stating that I had a message back and to read it in 'My Messages', no option exists. Tried online chat, no response, just constantly paging. No telephone numbers available. Terrible experience so far."
"Speedy delivery, and item as described. Thanks"
"Notice of despatch 23/7/19 arrived 30/7/19"
"Quick and easy. Great serivice. Very happy."
"Excellent service"
"The delivery charge for go banana was dearer than buying direct from the seller, but with go bananas extra discount and the seller not matching it by going direct go banana got the 3rd party sale. Everything went very smooth ordered around 11pm delivered within 36hrs."
Go Banana Sellers is rated 4.27 based on 190 reviews