Global Edulink Reviews

Global Edulink
CityPoint
1 Ropemaker Street

Live Chat

How would you rate Global Edulink ?

"After about an hour signing in got through to site. Tried again later but they would not as accept the password. Spent ages chatting with various people. Have up and demanded a refund. Will be checking my bank account. Such a pity as the course sounded great"
"If I could leave a zero I would. Awful customer service, response time is terrible, they do not even meet their own policy requirements regarding response times. Information is vague and refused refund despite my calling 10 minutes after booking to cancel, as they did not disclose certificate fees at the time of booking."
"Wrong certification! Wrong name on it ! And soon you pass the course you have to pay a fee to get your certification which is not mentioned when you buy the course online. Do not trust .Spend your penny's on the better company's with a better service."
"My friend recommended Global Edulink for online courses and I’m so glad I took the advice. The course was really good and I enjoyed it so much. I learnt so much and I definitely have a wider skill set now which will help me to get a good job. Thanks Global Edulink!"
"Global Edulink made it simple from the get go. The website is up-to-date and really easy to use. I definitely will be doing another course with them and would recommend everyone else to do the same."
"I recomande the course, very useful."
"Courses are so informative witch they are providing to students. I really like to recommend anyone those who like to be knowledgeable person."
"i recommend to all. Because it's really worth for money."
"I have done java script course and i have got very much of information about it. i really thanks to Global Edulink for make this course."
"Global Edulink is best course provider. because they are providing a very quality material and all material was well organized as well as usable. thank you global edulink for the informative course."
"Thank you so much Global Edulink , I really appreciate you for creating this course, it's the best photoshop course that I've ever taken."
"Excellent course.. No unnecessary talking.. The instructor explains the concepts to the point."
"Very Good course! I am passionate about project management. and i have learned a lot from this course."
"Awesome Material.and the course modules are very easy to learn It's really Helps for beginners to get in to the right track."
"overall it s a good place to study."
"Very enriching course that allowed me to brush up on known facts but also add a real life application to my mysterious degree. lol. Thanks Globa Edulink. had a blast!!"
"Excellent - one of the most interesting courses I have done. The practical demonstrations make this a very unique experience - thank you! GLOBAL EDULINK is one of the great place to full fill your knowledge. I will RECOMMEND to anyone."
"The lecturer was inspiring and very well spoken. The assignments emphasized the need to create many different iterations which I feel is a valuable habit to understand from the very beginning. In general I felt that I took a lot away from the course that I could easily apply to my work as a game designer.I really enjoy this course. It not only talks a lot practical techniques about graphic design, but allows me a lot of chances to create my own artworks. I enjoy the processing of doing hands-on tasks. I am very motivated and encouraged during the whole course. thank you global edulink for this awesome course."
"I have done Digital photography course. and this course is very good for a beginner to understand the basics of photography. It is always to the point, with very good explanation( not long ones that could bore you) with very good examples. I have learnt a lot and love it so far! thank you global edulink."
Global Edulink is rated 4.47 based on 90 reviews