Global Edulink Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Global Edulink Reviews

Tell us how Global Edulink made you happy
Prince2 Agile Good price and good material
The course is a reasonable price.
Fair price for a great course. I have had lots of support all the way through and would definitely use Global Edulink for any future courses
I have used Global Edulink a number of times and have recently just completed my PRINCE2 Foundation course. The support from the advisors has been very good and the content particularly accessible. Booking the exam was also particularly easy. I'm now looking forward to working on the next set of modules for the PRINCE2 Practioner exam. Jack.
I have found my course really fascinating and the course materials are really well collaborated and easy to understand.
I found learning with Global Edulink really useful. The learning videos are well structured and detailed. I could study on the go anywhere, sample exam questions/mocks were also provided which helped test my knowledge before my exams. Highly recommended.
Global Edulink have been fantastic, I have been able to expand my knowledge and understanding with their courses as a Personal Trainer. The Nutrition and Meal planning course will enable me to support my clients in their journey towards a healthier lifestyle. Thank you Global Edulink! Nichola Bennett
I purchased the "PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner Courses" from Global Edulink. This is a good course on project management. It provides very good information on agile project management methodology. The course is well-organised and the modules are well-structured.
" I have been registered on the one-year Diploma in Feng Shui in Architecture course since April 2021. The course modules are easy to access online and the technical instructions on how to move from one module to the next and finally take the exam are illustrated well and easy to understand. I have read through all the six modules of the course and the contents are interesting and eye-opening. However, I would like the structure of each module to be laid out better and the BAGUA map as well as the KUA Number and its application to be comprehensively explained. It would also improve understanding if the Principles of Feng Shui were clearly listed at the beginning of the course as well as the Ying - Yang qualities of each of the five elements in Feng Shui. At the end of the course a practical project as a means to test one's grasp of Feng Shui and its application on the layout of one's home to achieve balance & harmony, would be a more useful qualification method than a mere exam with multiple choice questions. With these improvements, I am sure that newcomers to the field of Feng Shui would enjoy this course as an introduction to this field. I wish you students all the best for embarking on a career as a Feng Shui consultant."
Free wifi facilities
Easy to purchase and read on a mobile device. Great course material and online certification was easy to receive
I very much enjoyed the Telephone Skills Course. I am sure it will help me in my new role. It was informative, factual and precise without becoming boring.
I am currently half way through the Diploma in Office Administration & Reception course and am thoroughly enjoying it. I have found it to be informative, interesting and thorough. The explanations are clear and go into great detail.The course has kept me engaged and I have especially enjoyed the challenges later on in the course. The content in this course is extensive, it really covers such a lot and I have enjoyed learning so many new skills. I was a bit unsure what to expect when I purchased this course, but I have been pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend it. I cant wait to use my new found skills. Customer services have been very good too, with speedy and polite responses. Thank you Global Edulink for a great learning experience so far!
Human Biology Course I enrolled on the Human Biology Diploma course. This is my second course with them. I find this course to be very informative, with very good audio, visual and video presentations. I like the fact that there is a summary after each section and at the end there is a mock exam that allows an individual 3 attempts, which is good practice for the final exam. I also like that different presenters are used. In addition, the customer service is really good with very quick and helpful responses. I certainly highly recommend this course and perhaps trying them for other courses.
I enrolled for 3 course which were very cost effective. The course content is very rich and well explained. Support from the online team is effective and efficient.
Great platform to learn at your pace. The support team is always available for any help and advice.
A very supportive and prompt reply to my emails.Very accomodating with my situation and thank you for assisting me with this matter.Best wishes Annabel NHS worker
Really happy with the course - Prince2 (complete course with exams and certifications) as well as with the Global Edulink customer service. Excellent course preparation with different study options tailored to the student needs. Edulink staff very friendly and helpful, providing students with constructive issue resolutions and updates.
Global Edulink is rated 4.83 based on 1,150 reviews