Global Edulink Reviews

Global Edulink
28, Pennine House
Leman Street
London

How would you rate Global Edulink?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I recomande the course, very useful."
Afsa Nazeema
Verified Reviewer
"Courses are so informative witch they are providing to students. I really like to recommend anyone those who like to be knowledgeable person."
Richerd Beno
Verified Reviewer
"i recommend to all. Because it's really worth for money."
"I have done java script course and i have got very much of information about it. i really thanks to Global Edulink for make this course."
Gavrove Mika
Verified Reviewer
"Global Edulink is best course provider. because they are providing a very quality material and all material was well organized as well as usable. thank you global edulink for the informative course."
"Thank you so much Global Edulink , I really appreciate you for creating this course, it's the best photoshop course that I've ever taken."
"Excellent course.. No unnecessary talking.. The instructor explains the concepts to the point."
"Very Good course! I am passionate about project management. and i have learned a lot from this course."
Selina Metal
Verified Reviewer
"Awesome Material.and the course modules are very easy to learn It's really Helps for beginners to get in to the right track."
Adhil Farooz
Verified Reviewer
"overall it s a good place to study."
Rupali Chotwal
Verified Reviewer
"Very enriching course that allowed me to brush up on known facts but also add a real life application to my mysterious degree. lol. Thanks Globa Edulink. had a blast!!"
"Excellent - one of the most interesting courses I have done. The practical demonstrations make this a very unique experience - thank you! GLOBAL EDULINK is one of the great place to full fill your knowledge. I will RECOMMEND to anyone."
"The lecturer was inspiring and very well spoken. The assignments emphasized the need to create many different iterations which I feel is a valuable habit to understand from the very beginning. In general I felt that I took a lot away from the course that I could easily apply to my work as a game designer.I really enjoy this course. It not only talks a lot practical techniques about graphic design, but allows me a lot of chances to create my own artworks. I enjoy the processing of doing hands-on tasks. I am very motivated and encouraged during the whole course. thank you global edulink for this awesome course."
Nichol Christina
Verified Reviewer
"I have done Digital photography course. and this course is very good for a beginner to understand the basics of photography. It is always to the point, with very good explanation( not long ones that could bore you) with very good examples. I have learnt a lot and love it so far! thank you global edulink."
"The course i have done is (Learn Ethical Hacking) and course was amazing.. clear and precise..... the instructors always giving important resource. detailed explanation. would recommend this course to anyone who is interested hacking and got no idea where to start from. i bought another two courses from Global Edulinkn."
"I took social media management course. and The course was well-prepared and full of actual resources to use to build your business. It asked good questions that any entrepreneur or business owner should be sure to ask and took into account pricing services, choosing which services to offer, finding customers, and more. What I would have liked to see is just some tips about basic accounting or thing to keep in mind as costs for a business. I know the course is international and is supposed to suit many markets, but there are basic business things I am sure everyone would be able to relate to."
"I Complete PRINCE2 Foundation. it was Good course all concepts well explained. Would have like some additional examples to explain concepts not only the examples read out from the manual. But overall a good explanation of the foundation material"
Nithin Jadeja
Verified Reviewer
"I give five stars for the videos. Everything is extremely well explained. I want to set up a home network with multiple devices (Raspberry PI's) but I didn't understand the basics of networks very well. After about 20% of the videos my knowledge quadrupled and I know already what I wanted to know. So the rest is all a bonus for me. I think the course is very cheap for what it has to offer. It's a bit focused on CISCO IOS but nevertheless, if you don't own CISCO products you will learn a lot. thank you for the excellent course."
"they are providing high level of education and the best courses"
"I have already completed another course by Global Edulink so I knew what to expect. I thought it was fantastic and Calum delivers it really well. Easy to follow and full of great advice. and service. they are providing High level of education. Thank you very much! global edulink."
Global Edulink is rated 4.58 based on 84 reviews