Global Edulink Reviews

info@globaledulink.co.uk

Global EdulinkCityPoint1 Ropemaker Street

Tell us how Global Edulink made you happy

Live Chat
"Thank you for an amazing learning experience. I benefitted a great deal from this course. The tutors are very supportive and the materials are also of great quality."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Global Edulink.
"Great learning platform. I loved everything about their courses. Worth the money spent."
"The course modules are well presented and organised. Thank you Global Edulink for a wonderful learning experience."
"Very supportive staff, and my experience was highly thriving, which further motivated me to learn more."
"I have been very pleased with the course I completed at Global Edulink. The standard of service has been excellent. Keep up the good work."
"My experience with Global Edulink was great. They provided me with prompt customer service whenever needed."
"Quick reliable service was offered."
"Global Edulink provides an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to educate themselves at their own pace. The courses are credible and respected and the qualifications earned can be used to progress in your job or used as a stepping stone towards higher education."
"Global Edulink is one of the great online course providing platforms I have come across. Everything is so intricate and well laid out. Loved learning with them."
"The quality and preciseness of these courses are beyond words. Keep up the good work Global Edulink."
"Great customer service! There is always someone there you can turn to when in doubt."
"I found Global Edulink very professional and the delivery of the courses has been great."
"I love everything about Global Edulink, from their affordable courses to the way they maintain their level of communication."
"Global Edulink is one of the greatest places to learn and enhance your knowledge. They offer various study courses with informative content. I would recommend Global Edulink to anyone without any hesitation."
"i am very happy with this"
"After about an hour signing in got through to site. Tried again later but they would not as accept the password. Spent ages chatting with various people. Have up and demanded a refund. Will be checking my bank account. Such a pity as the course sounded great"
"If I could leave a zero I would. Awful customer service, response time is terrible, they do not even meet their own policy requirements regarding response times. Information is vague and refused refund despite my calling 10 minutes after booking to cancel, as they did not disclose certificate fees at the time of booking."
"Wrong certification! Wrong name on it ! And soon you pass the course you have to pay a fee to get your certification which is not mentioned when you buy the course online. Do not trust .Spend your penny's on the better company's with a better service."
"My friend recommended Global Edulink for online courses and I’m so glad I took the advice. The course was really good and I enjoyed it so much. I learnt so much and I definitely have a wider skill set now which will help me to get a good job. Thanks Global Edulink!"
Global Edulink is rated 4.52 based on 106 reviews