GLC Digital Marketing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GLC Digital Marketing

About GLC Digital Marketing: We are website designers and online marketing specialists, offering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and Google AdWords management. Our bespoke website design service is used by many local businesses in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and throughout Scotland and the UK.

Tell us how GLC Digital Marketing made you happy

"GLC have been involved with building and managing our website and have also undertaken our SEO and we have seen some very positive results. Gary is a pleasure to work with and is always on hand to answer and respond to any questions. Greener Energy Group would recommend his services."
"Gary and his team have done an excellent job of building and managing our website. Nothing has been a problem. Would definitely recommend Gary and his team."
"Having undertaken the services of GLC Digital Marketing to produce web sites for both my companies Stewart Highland & Olivia Cameron Bridal I cannot recommend them highly enough. Gary came to visit me and discuss my requirements, suiting my needs and budget. Not being technical was not a problem as they tailored a package which is easy to use. I was delighted with the finished product and the fact I can contact them easily if I am not sure of anything, rather than a large impersonal company. Thanks again"
"The service from our first meeting through to the after service has been first class. I have been receiving great comments from customers about my new website and how it looks. I would highly recommend Gary and the team at GLC Digital Marketing."
"GLC Digital Marketing designed and implemented our new company web site with ease. I found Gary to be extremely professional, excellent at communicating and capable of implementing changes to the scope and design of the site quickly and easily. All costs were explained up front and there were no surprises. I always received prompt knowledgeable in depth advice and I always felt that I was dealing with a company who know their business. Without any doubt I would happily recommend GLC Digital Marketing to anyone considering setting up a website."
"very impressed with this company nothing is ever a problem I normally just email Gary with a request and its done. Would highly recommend that you try."
"I would highly recommend GLC Digital marketing to any other business who need a reliable web design company for back up service and also for the quality of the websites they design. Nothing is too much trouble and they are always on hand to help."
"Gerry and his team have been a great asset to our business really professional long may it continue"
"Gary and his team were very patient when upgrading our existing website. Having researched the market we shortlisted three excellent website specialists and are very happy GLC won the contract. Not sure Gary was!!! Our knowledge was minimal although our expectations were not. Fortunately, despite our best efforts, the end result is working very well for us which is all down to the professional attention to detail and expertise of GLC."
"Professional effective company Garry is hands on and totally aware of his clients needs"
"It was a fantastic service & Garry was a great help for setting up my app it helps our customers to find us"
"Couldn't ask for a better service. Gary put everything in place and is on hand at all times. Would highly recommend GLC C.McGlone Decorator"
"Gary from GLC deals with my Seo and website , since he took over , my business has grown considerably, I can thoroughly recommend Glc , the guys are always at the end of the phone , when you have a question or need help , nothing is a problem , they are more like friends."
"Excellent Service, always happy to help. Has the best interests of the client. Would recommend GLC Digital Marketing company, as it is a first class business."
GLC Digital Marketing is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews