GlassesNow Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GlassesNow

About GlassesNow: GlassesNow is a UK-based Eyewear Shop, where you can get sunglasses or prescription glasses delivered next day in the UK or Europe.

Tell us how GlassesNow made you happy

"Amazing product and service very happy will be ordering again. Ordered on the Thursday night and received Saturday"
Aamir Zulfi
"Amazing price great service"
Simon Robinson
"Your site was so easy to use and being able to upload my prescription so your company make sure you get the right information for me to have a perfect pair of glasses Many thanks Simon"
"Bought the super protection on lenses last year and so a year later sent the glasses back to have scratched lenses replaced. No questions asked, no cost to me for postage, sent replacement and back in my hands within 7 days. Helpful on the phone too. Highly recommended."
"Very good company, initially order was not received on their end, but after contacting they found the error and order was dispatched immediately for next day delivery. Sometimes things go wrong, but it is how the company responds. Quality is excellent and cheapest on the internet - so overall very happy."
"Nothing to add really 100% First Class Service Thankyou"
"The model I'd selected on the website wasn't actually in stock, but they contacted me and there was only a day's delay in the process. Annoying under the circumstances, but decent overall. Would use them again."
"Very impressed. Easy to order and download my prescription . Frames and lenses very well priced. Arrived the next day by tracked courier. Could not be more pleased by the whole process."
"Very quick service Pity you can’t try before you buy"
"Absolutely brilliant! Very easy to order, great prices and glasses turned up next day beautifully packaged. After the three week wait using a well known high street opticians and the glasses being made wrong this was a wonderful experience. I don,t think i will go anywhere else now."
"I bought a very expensive pair of Oliver Peoples Glasses. After about 6 months I noticed that the lenses were developing a defect. I sent the glasses back to them to get new lenses under the warranty. They happily replaced the lenses but after only a few weeks I noticed that the lens defect was happening again, basically, there is a misty part to the lens appearing in the top corner. I contacted Glasses now about 4 times and never had a reply to my emails. I have worn glasses for 30 years and this has never happened to any other lenses I have, I will not be using them again as I believe their lenses are substandard."
"I bought a very expensive pair of Oliver Peoples Glasses. After about 6 months I noticed that the lenses were developing a defect. I sent the glasses back to them to get new lenses under the warranty. They happily replaced the lenses but after only a few weeks I noticed that the lens defect was happening again, basically, there is a misty part to the lens appearing in the top corner. I contacted Glasses now about 4 times and never had a reply to my emails. I have work glasses for 30 years and this has never happened to any other lenses I have, I will not be using them again as I believe their lenses are substandard."
"Thank you for a fantastic service. My son had broken his glasses. I ordered a replacement on Saturday night and you delivered a new pair on Tuesday morning. Highly recommended!"
"Does what it says on the tin. Already mentioned GlassesNow to a few colleagues"
"Brilliant. Perfect glasses provided next day."
"Glasses frames arrived scratched and marked"
"Excellent efficient service."
"Good value for money and very quick service. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent and prompt service, Katy was very helpful."
"the design of the frame feels very solid"
"Excellent service didn't have the sunglasses I ordered so they phoned me up would I settle for a replacement well happy service next to none thank you"
"Excellent re-order service with prompt delivery - very pleased!"
"Friendly, helpful, reliable and fast."
GlassesNow is rated 4.80 based on 765 reviews