GlassesNow Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GlassesNow

About GlassesNow: GlassesNow is a UK-based Eyewear Shop, where you can get sunglasses or prescription glasses delivered next day in the UK or Europe.

How would you rate GlassesNow ?

Aamir Zulfi
Verified Buyer
"Amazing price great service"
"Best service and quality ever!"
Charlotte Barber
Verified Buyer
"GlassesNow had the glasses in stock that I wanted at a lower price than online competitors, with a super quick delivery. What’s not to like!"
Simon Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Your site was so easy to use and being able to upload my prescription so your company make sure you get the right information for me to have a perfect pair of glasses Many thanks Simon"
Maria Carol Kayes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent buy, speedy delivery"
Sian Warren
Verified Buyer
"Fab! Always excellent service, great selection of glasses and brilliant next day delivery service."
"Very efficient and fast service tried to buy online but wouldn’t except my card, reason unknown!! So I rang them instead placed order using same card with absolutely no issues. So on my first experience I would definitely recomend."
Cathryn Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Second time I’ve bought my specs from GlassesNow. Great quality frames and lenses. Unbeatable prices, brilliant service, fastest delivery! Will definitely keep buying from here,"
Sam Doolley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Ordered just before 4pm and delivered very next day as promised, couldn't have been simpler and at no extra cost. My measurements weren't too great but that's my own doing and I'll definitely be ordering again."
"Efficient and got exactly what I ordered"
Peter Richards
Verified Buyer
"I lost my glasses over the Easter weekend and needed a new pair for work. I must admit, I was skeptical about ordering glasses online, but they arrived the next working day and are just perfect."
"Arrived in perfect condition and very prompt delivery. Would buy again from Glasses Now."
Alan Belcher
Verified Buyer
"Firstly I ordered a pair of glasses that were out of stock but not according to the website. Secondly I ordered another pair after the refund but they have ended up in Menphis USA. I don't normally write bad reviews but seeing as you asked."
"Really slick fast delivery and responsive service. Great range and good value!"
"Very quick and efficient service. I lost my glasses so it was urgent I got these quickly. Very helpful on the phone. My new glasses are lovely and fit my prescription perfectly.thanks."
Nicola Burke
"Great Service, Thanks"
Stephen Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my glasses over the phone, and they arrived next day, from the initial phone call to delivery, the service was superb."
Craig Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Great fast service, lost my glasses so ordered a pair at lunch on Friday, received them at lunchtime on Saturday! Brilliant for emergencies!"
Kenneth Mcconnell
Verified Buyer
"Great product and great price."
"No one else can deliver glasses this quick. Brilliant quality, I love them and ithe quick delivery saved my ass."
GlassesNow is rated 4.81 based on 726 reviews