GlassesNow Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GlassesNow

About GlassesNow: GlassesNow is a UK-based Eyewear Shop, where you can get sunglasses or prescription glasses delivered next day in the UK or Europe.

How would you rate GlassesNow?

Sam Doolley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Ordered just before 4pm and delivered very next day as promised, couldn't have been simpler and at no extra cost. My measurements weren't too great but that's my own doing and I'll definitely be ordering again."
"Efficient and got exactly what I ordered"
Peter Richards
Verified Buyer
"I lost my glasses over the Easter weekend and needed a new pair for work. I must admit, I was skeptical about ordering glasses online, but they arrived the next working day and are just perfect."
"Arrived in perfect condition and very prompt delivery. Would buy again from Glasses Now."
Alan Belcher
Verified Buyer
"Firstly I ordered a pair of glasses that were out of stock but not according to the website. Secondly I ordered another pair after the refund but they have ended up in Menphis USA. I don't normally write bad reviews but seeing as you asked."
"Really slick fast delivery and responsive service. Great range and good value!"
"Very quick and efficient service. I lost my glasses so it was urgent I got these quickly. Very helpful on the phone. My new glasses are lovely and fit my prescription perfectly.thanks."
Nicola Burke
"Great Service, Thanks"
Stephen Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my glasses over the phone, and they arrived next day, from the initial phone call to delivery, the service was superb."
Craig Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Great fast service, lost my glasses so ordered a pair at lunch on Friday, received them at lunchtime on Saturday! Brilliant for emergencies!"
Kenneth Mcconnell
Verified Buyer
"Great product and great price."
"No one else can deliver glasses this quick. Brilliant quality, I love them and ithe quick delivery saved my ass."
Richard Price
Verified Buyer
"Fast service excellent product"
"Fast, good glasses , reasonable price"
Angela Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Such a quick service with excellent choice of glasses there next day service is excellent"
"My second transaction with GlassesNow was just as good as the first - the outcome of both was a pair of beautifully packaged Tom Ford frames and lenses delivered to my doorstep, within 24 hours! (a deserving exclamation mark). My telephone enquiry was handled by a charmingly efficient person with outstanding courtesy, making the whole transaction memorably good. To be honest I don't know if they're the cheapest but if not I still wouldn't grumble. This company understand about service and if that's important to you too I'd suggest you listen to my honest endorsement and try them"
"Very Quick delivery and easy to use website"
"Great service. Chose and ordered am Tuesday and glasses arrived am Wednesday. Well presented with thought to detail. Would recommend and use again. Much less expensive too."
Lisa Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Customer service ensured i had entered the correct prescription, as it was an unusual script. They kept me aware of the delivery process, they were efficient helpful and polite. The Glasses arrived as promised and I am delighted with the quality the hinges are metal with screws not cheaply fused as other online glasses ive tried. If ordering on line its usfull to know what frame size suits your face - so try a few on and take a note of the information on the inside of the arm of the glasses which usually tells you the frame size."
"Absolutely AMAZING!!! I was a little worried at first because I had never heard of you guys but I was able to get the glasses I ordered the very next day, on time for my exam! Bonus point for helping me measure the distance between pupils :) Love the glasses and thank you guys!"
GlassesNow is rated 4.81 based on 718 reviews