GlassesNow Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GlassesNow

About GlassesNow: GlassesNow is a UK-based Eyewear Shop, where you can get sunglasses or prescription glasses delivered next day in the UK or Europe.

How would you rate GlassesNow?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lisa Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Customer service ensured i had entered the correct prescription, as it was an unusual script. They kept me aware of the delivery process, they were efficient helpful and polite. The Glasses arrived as promised and I am delighted with the quality the hinges are metal with screws not cheaply fused as other online glasses ive tried. If ordering on line its usfull to know what frame size suits your face - so try a few on and take a note of the information on the inside of the arm of the glasses which usually tells you the frame size."
"Absolutely AMAZING!!! I was a little worried at first because I had never heard of you guys but I was able to get the glasses I ordered the very next day, on time for my exam! Bonus point for helping me measure the distance between pupils :) Love the glasses and thank you guys!"
Phil Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service small adjustment sorted by good communication great frames good price."
"Top quality glasses. Here in a flash!"
"Quick and efficient!"
ANGELA CRAWLEY
Verified Buyer
"Couldn’t be more happier with your service"
"I found the perfect Prada frames. I am delighted with frames and customer service, super fast delivery. This company is an excellent find, I will be using again."
John McNamara
Verified Buyer
"This vendor is the real deal and actually comes through with next-day prescription lenses. I placed an order for 2 pairs of glasses mid-afternoon on the Friday, and I had the glasses in my hand the next morning. They even called first to double-check an unusual part of my prescription. I've tried a few other more well-known sources over the years and have always been disappointed at mysterious delays of days or weeks, but not here. Highly recommended."
Geoff Wall
Verified Buyer
"Received the glasses next day but wrong colour frames. Query dealt with courteously. Awaiting batch re-order from Ray-Ban and delivery of item as ordered. And then visit Post Office to return wrong item. I have faith that GlassesNow will fulfill the deal."
Sorin Bota
Verified Buyer
"Glasses dispatched next day, good pricing for thinned lenses, good quality frames, overall very pleased with GlassesNow. Will use them again in the future."
"The order took 36 hours from first contact to delivery. The glasses which fit and the prescription is perfect and they look good and cost less than £100"
"Prescription glasses arrived next day as promised. Absolutely brilliant."
"The customer service was really good. I messed up inputting the prescription and they got hold of my straight away to make sure all the details were right and my order wasn’t delayed. Great frames, great prices too."
Adrian Keir
Verified Buyer
"Good service let down by DPD delivery man who couldn't read a simple request to leave the parcel in my porch, turning a quick convenient service into nothing quicker than the High Street. Will use them again and hope for a better DPD delivery"
"I purchased a pair of porsche carrera glasses. I love them but unfortunately they do not come with a hard case and they are fragile. I called glassesnow and they explained its a manufacturer issue. Silly to sell a pricey product minus a hard case this should be spelled out during the purchase process. I am contemplating returning them for a refund"
Hi Rob

Thanks for your feedback.

We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, so please get in touch to arrange your return.

The soft case supplied by Porsche is intended to be stored away discreetly when not in use. You mentioned in your call that you wanted a hard case that's the same as the P8478, but this isn't a suitable case as its too small.
Andrew Spiller
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service arrived next day"
"Fast delivery, excellent quality"
Martin West
Verified Buyer
"Never delivered when you said"
"Delayed delivery which was not the fault of GlassesNow. GlassesNow went the extra mile to get the glasses out and the product is good."
"Fantastic, quick service! Had the glasses wishing 24 hours. Thank you."
GlassesNow is rated 4.82 based on 700 reviews