Glasses2you Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glasses2you

How would you rate Glasses2you?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea Adams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Glasses2you in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered the Heidi Sun prescription sunglasses. I gave the wrong info on the order form and emailed glasses2you the following day after realising my mistake and received an immediate response from a very polite man called Russell. My glasses arrived just over a week after ordering and I must say they are very nice I'm delighted with my purchase, the prescription is perfect, much better value and much better product than Boots opticians. Will definately buy from them again."
Glasses2you is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews