Glasses Direct Reviews

Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Glasses Direct made you happy

"The quite complex prescription took about two weeks to deal with and the second (free) pair of glasses were delayed for this period also (as expected). The free delivery of the well packaged pairs of glasses was worth the wait as the frames were a good fit and the lenses were perfect. The price was very competitive and the internet ordering was easy and quick."
Are you Glasses Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great value and excellent range of glasses. Could provide better instructions on measuring pupil distance."
"I'd read most of these reviews after placing my order so I was pretty worried that it would all go horribly wrong. And indeed, when I first got my glasses, the prescription was wrong. But their customer service was actually super helpful and I got it sorted within a few days. They kept me updated about the process and returned my fixed glasses by recorded delivery so it was very quick. All in all, I'd say that you should be more prepared for something going wrong than if you had your glasses done at a high street store but that things are quite easily sorted out and the money you could save is significant."
"Always give great glasses and they were super quick this time. My only problem was they changed the size of a frame and I didn't realise. It's only a couple of mm but i love a bigger frame"
"Great service and good glasses"
Glasses Direct is rated 2.67 based on 49 reviews