Glasgow Handyman Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glasgow Handyman Services

How would you rate Glasgow Handyman Services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Glasgow Handyman Services in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Called a few numbers advertised and these guys were half the price of the other companies advertising. Came out the following day and had the job done within 15 minutes (mount tv to wall) and to a very high standard. 12 month guarantee with receipt provided. I am very happy and will definitely recommend."
"various jobs carried out around the property to a very high standard."
""really impressed with the service, Jason came round to fix various jobs around the house. It was done professionally and i was really happy with the honest price at the end! great service.""
"Glasgow Handyman Services are the friendliest, most helpful and most efficient Handy Men in Glasgow. They always explain the work in advance so I understand exactly what is going on. Moreover, nothing is too much trouble and every time i have had him in my home he has gone the extra mile for me. Every business talks about caring about their clients and being decent people. This business actually delivers on this promise. I cannot recommend them highly enough and I would encourage every home in Glasgow to have them on speed dial amongst your other best friends!"
Glasgow Handyman Services is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews