Glasgow Pram Centre, Glasgow City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glasgow Pram Centre, Glasgow City

Tell us how Glasgow Pram Centre, Glasgow City made you happy

"My mum, mother-in-law & I went to the pram centre last week. I already had an idea what pram i wanted but had lots of questions about it & was wanting to see it being folded etc and to make sure it fitted in my car. Chloe was an absolute god send, answered every question i had, nothing was a bother & her knowledge on the products was unbelievable. She took so much time working out the best for us & i cant thank her enough. Wat a wee star she is!! X"
"Along with my mother and father-in-law, my wife and I were exceptionally grateful for all the help we received last weekend whilst looking for a double buggy suitable for newborn twins. Eilidh was extremely helpful (and patient!) in assisting us make our purchase."
"We would like to offer a very appreciative thanks to Julie at the Glasgow Pram Centre for her amazing patience and service with us today! Her product knowledge and outstanding customer service turned a stressful last-minute baby Pram and car seat shopping trip into a breeze! Thank you so much for all your help today! x"
"Happy customer purchased pram from pram centre staff were great explained everything, can’t wait until January until little one is here!"
Glasgow Pram Centre, Glasgow City is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews