Glasgow 2014 Shop Reviews

Tell us how Glasgow 2014 Shop made you happy
Late delivery and unable to track delivery as promised . TERRIBLE SERVICE
Late delivery and unable to track delivery as promised . TERRIBLE SERVICE
Still have not received my order No GLASS028924 dated 24/08/2014 AWLough MBE
Unable to give anything but a POOR review as goods not yet delivered.
Having been unable to receive my order in the July due to Clyde being unavailable I was told that I wouldn't receive the order till the beginning of December. I was then horrified to learn that the other items I had ordered could not be delivered until then either unless I cancelled my Clyde order and re-ordered it! On 6th December I received an email to say that my order was on it's way. Great. However it in now the 12th of December and unless Clyde is having to walk from Glasgow to Kirkcaldy and has got stuck in the cold somewhere, I have no idea where he is. I have had goods sent from China within 2 days of placing an order so find this service totally unacceptable. I felt so proud to be Scottish watching how successfully the Commonwealth Games organisation was but I must say that your Collection falls far short. I can only hope that my order arrives today as I am running out of time to give these goods to Canada for Christmas.
Delivery time was unacceptable.
Have not received the goods. Very disappointed.
IT would be much easier to review if goods had arrived Still no idea from site of delivery date and time Thank you
You are asking me to write a review on a purchase.. But I'm still waiting on it.????
still waiting for my merchandise
STILL WAITING FOR GOODS TO ARRIVE. THINK YOU SHOULD DELIVER BEFORE ASKING FOR REVIEW.
You have sent me this email but I have yet to receive my order. It has now been five days since you notified me of its dispatch so I am becoming rather concerned about delivery. Should it not arrive tomorrow I will begin to chase it up.
My order was dispatched on Thursday 4th December and I have still not received it . It is now Tuesday 9th December
I have not yet received this item and therefore cannot make a comment other than it appears delivery is occurring later that you anticipated.
I have not received my order yet and do not have a tracking number or courier name to find out where it is. Not very pleased at this as I was informed these items were dispatched last week.
I have returned a tee shirt that was labelled extra large but turned out to be more like a child's size. I expect the cost of the tee shirt and the postage to be returned. Even though I supplied an email address, I was called unnecessarily (missed the call) and have heard nothing since.. My email address is forbesmorrison26@hotmail.com and would be much obliged if you could look into this for me. Forbes Morrison
I have purchased Clyde mascot but it has not arrived yet ? any updates? thanks john winchester
Your asking for a review of something that I'm STILL !! waiting to be delivered !!!!!
Glasgow 2014 Shop is rated 3.59 based on 1,335 reviews